Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Looking to Play

TheBishSlap

• Member ID:  25757
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  78
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/16/1994

Forgive my ignorance, as I am new and still attempting to learn my way around things. Is there anywhere to post that I am currently online looking to play in a match? I wasn't sure if it was proper protocol to post in the chatbox, or if I needed to create a new post. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. Thanks in advance! Loving the community so far! 

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11822
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106278
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

What kind of match are you looking for? We have servers running 24/7 with players in them so you can jump in those servers at anytime to play. Our server list is at the bottom of the main website page. 

2 hours ago, Ruggerxi said:

What kind of match are you looking for? We have servers running 24/7 with players in them so you can jump in those servers at anytime to play. Our server list is at the bottom of the main website page. 

Yes, I'm sorry! I forgot to mention I was already in a server. I was playing in one of the insurgency servers last night but didn't seem to see anyone in the TS3 lobby. I just wasn't sure if there was somewhere I could ask if anyone was interested in playing. If not, that's okay, I was just curious. Thank you for the response! 

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14301
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996
  • Device:  Windows

1 hour ago, TheBishSlap said:

Yes, I'm sorry! I forgot to mention I was already in a server. I was playing in one of the insurgency servers last night but didn't seem to see anyone in the TS3 lobby. I just wasn't sure if there was somewhere I could ask if anyone was interested in playing. If not, that's okay, I was just curious. Thank you for the response! 

Oh BishSlap I thought your name looked familiar actually. I think I seen you on one of the Insurgency servers the other day. Sure feel free to pop in TS whenever, there is normally a group of us that play every night.

We have been sort of playing a mixture of Insurgency and Day of Infamy lately but feel free to pop on TS whenever

8 minutes ago, Barron3000 said:

Oh BishSlap I thought your name looked familiar actually. I think I seen you on one of the Insurgency servers the other day. Sure feel free to pop in TS whenever, there is normally a group of us that play every night.

We have been sort of playing a mixture of Insurgency and Day of Infamy lately but feel free to pop on TS whenever

Okay great! Thank you! Since Day of Infamy just launched, is everyone transitioning over to playing that more? I was hopefully going to pick it up tonight, so I can join in on that as well!

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14301
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996
  • Device:  Windows

22 hours ago, TheBishSlap said:

Okay great! Thank you! Since Day of Infamy just launched, is everyone transitioning over to playing that more? I was hopefully going to pick it up tonight, so I can join in on that as well!

Ah somewhat I suppose the game was properly released there the other week. I have been playing it since closed alpha about 9/10 months back and I can tell you it's nearly a completely different game now. It has a lot more features than Insurgency and there is lots of new players playing it at the moment. It's nice to play Day of Infamy every now and then, it's something different for a change

25 minutes ago, Barron3000 said:

Ah somewhat I suppose the game was properly released there the other week. I have been playing it since closed alpha about 9/10 months back and I can tell you it's nearly a completely different game now. It has a lot more features than Insurgency and there is lots of new players playing it at the moment. It's nice to play Day of Infamy every now and then, it's something different for a change

That's good to hear! I just installed it last night and was looking forward to giving it a try after I'm off work tonight.