Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

real estafa

suicidebetty

• Member ID:  20996
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1744
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Achievement Points:  15647
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  4
  • Device:  Windows

you guys say what you want...he's a fucking Hack !! There are other servers out there to play on, so when he comes in ,I leave and if everyone else does the same ,he will be left alone to play by himself ,which I'm sure he likes to do.....by all means,stay in the server with him and enable his sad loser ways and have fun being cheated out of a honest match.......situation solved.:guitar:

• Member ID:  3139
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2058
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16857
  • Days Won:  18
  • Birthday:  04/20/1984

postwhore2.gif.3404e2a774a41cd171e0f1024421fbcc.gif.f4390576e03718b3781987f995eedfb2.gif AGAIN LOL

• Member ID:  22378
  • Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1323
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/14/1995

Even with all the evidence out there to say otherwise you will continue to believe he hacks.  If he's been watched 3 TIMES by admins and they haven't banned him and he became a member a while back, I don't see why it's so hard to believe in his legitimacy as a player other than those who accuse him don't want to be wrong.  All the evidence is on the table and no one can produce evidence to say he does except extremely circunstancial evidence or heresay.  What does that tell you?? That he hides his hacks so damn well??...no that's ridiculous to think and makes this out to be a witch hunt...it just means that he is a really good player who gets accused of hacking because he beats people up.  I've been in Estafa's position before so it's infuriating to here people say all this even when there's proof of hacking out there.  There's no proof and probably never will be, you're making the game worse for yourself believing he hacks when you can just play and enjoy the game.  I'd rather there be a good player who always wins so at least I have a goal when I play to beat them and maybe get better along the way.  

• Member ID:  25212
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1449
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  14728
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

No Black cat 13 ,we make the game better for people who want to play on the up and up.And of all people weighing in on the subject, I thought you would be one of the last to open their mouth.It's very simple....I just go somewhere else when someone like that shows up now(plenty of XI servers and others to play on)....he even makes someone like you look like a newbie.facts don't lie and neither do stats ,circumstantial evidence,heresy?there are ways of hiding it, you should know...look at all the people commenting ,in fact ,few agree with you.If everyone just leaves and takes a stand when he comes in,because no one else will do anything(ADM),pretty soon it will just be you and him playing together.....I have always played with honesty and respect and respect those who play with integrity but it never fails and is sad ,that some people still don't feel that way.I have no problem playing against good players and getting beat by them, I love the game and the competition but cheating to win isn't winning ,it's losing and I'm tired of things like this going unchecked.I know ,here's a thought,maybe you can set up a server for you two to go play on by yourselves.... I'm done with this subject and done with people like you and him.So all of you can say all you want about this subject until your blue in the face but it doesn't change my thoughts about it or what's really going on here.  :guitar:

Lol seeing as you group me in with him shows how you think of me.  On the contrary though, you are highly mistaken.  I only speak my opinion because it is sad seeing people wrong a player for something he doesn't do.  He is just a good player hands down, he doesn't make me look like a newbie either, I just choose to tone down my gameplay for the benefit of others most of the time by using semi autos or bolt actions.  When's the last time you've seen me play a whole map with anything other than a knife, pistol, or rifle?   That's how I know he doesn't hack because his scores don't really reflect someone who wall hacks lol.  He doesn't kill people he cant see.

whats to say you don't hack at certain times because you get high kills from time to time?  There are ways of hiding it yes, but whats the point?  The point of hacking is to hack is it not?  They tend not to hide that they are.  And facts this facts that...the only facts presented are that he can get high kills easily, so can other players like you, me, Nacho, Deaddawn, and a few others.  Some people just go all out and don't tone it down which is why he gets it more easily.  Other than that, saying he starts doing poorly because an admin is on is circumstantial, not proof.  And there has been no proof given.  

Cheating to win does suck, but it doesn't go unchecked, how often did Labob say they watched him.... 3 TIMES ... they took initiative and still found nothing to say he hacks.  They ban those who break the rules so it isn't that it goes unchecked, they go through the process and if nothing adds up to the suspicions being made then they don;t do anything.  OH how I wish I could prove you wrong about me lol.  I've never had anything against you Street but i'm a clean player so you can keep your accusations to yourself.   The only thing thats really going on here is a bunch of players accusing someone else because its so hard to believe they can be that good...it's as plain and simple as that.  

I respect every player that plays, I try to be objective all the time and give players the benefit of the doubt until something shows otherwise.  That is why i defend him.  And also that is why I see it is pointless like you say to argue any longer, because you can't seem to be objective like an admin.  Someone who hides a hack can't hide it forever, if he does he will be caught its only a matter of time because they will slip up, but I highly doubt that he will because so far it doesn't seem he does hack. 

• Member ID:  21311
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  140
  • Birthday:  05/30/1970

"real estafa" is my husband, and I believe these posts to be malicious and false.  If you don't have the skills to compete, just hang your head in unworthy shame.  You know you can't compete with him, and you shouldn't try.....he's just that good and doesn't need to cheat to kill you sorry ass.

Okay, that's complete bullshit.  He's a cheating SOB.  Ban him, and let's move on.

- wojoKHAN

591d13ae86374_09ucBFYs1.jpg.90d527a384a6042a3deea4c1e8017e6e.jpg

YOU TONE DOWN YOUR GAME PLAY FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHERS MOST OF THE TIME....Huh.....exactly....why?

and he can't and that's why the red flags go up...

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time with this anymore......Done

I do it because I was asked to by the admins Street.  I can get scores just like him but I choose not to because I was kindly asked by them to tone it down.   But every once in a while I will go and use an automatic and go all out.  I used to play very competitively but I don't on XI servers because it is a different environment.   I'm pretty sure if he was asked by admins to tone it down he would lol, it isn't that unreasonable. 

• Member ID:  21461
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  215
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  1864
  • Birthday:  06/01/1988

I'm just now reading this thread, and all I'm thinking is, will no one thank me for actually getting a real hacker banned the other week?

If you think I've been hacking for the multiple years I've been playing on XI servers, by all means /record me and send it in.

As for toning it down, I have over the years. I used to sustain 50-100 more kills than second place with consistency; now I often only win by 5  to 20 kills. That includes matches tonight.

Some of you question why I continue to play on XI servers, and the answer is simple; I friggin love many of the cod 4/5  players that make up the XI community and if real life didn't get in the way, I would still be a member and probably rolling to XI fests like it was 1999.

Anyways, I've been meaning to come out with a tips and tricks video guide on how to improve one's FPS skills, I just haven't found the time to truly make something special. It will come eventually.

laughable .......the only tip or trick I need from you is to STFU and go play hide and go fuck yourself.....:guitar:

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

I think this has gone on long enough dont all of you?

The ADMINS have gone over this ad nauseum and he is not banned....what does that tell you...??

I agree that especially in freeze tag his KD is annoying but  I /we have seen no proof of hacking in the many videos / spec sessions....let this go here in public as it doesn't reflect well on the clan or some individuals...

The Admins are diligent...if something is wrong its taken care of. My personal opinion is that this has gone on long enough and can only go down hill from here....

• Member ID:  3139
  • Followers:  15
  • Content Count:  2058
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16857
  • Days Won:  18
  • Birthday:  04/20/1984

NVM

Edited by Crack

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8260
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53576
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

First streetcleaner your crossing the line with those comments . Complain about a player OK start complaining and calling him names will end this thread fast.  I don't think its right or better I do not feel I have the right to ask anyone to change there game play. I can ask that you have fun and play fare. How one manages there time in our servers is all up to them. Its an adult clan and an adult server. But we do have restrictions  and limits as to how much we let happen. So if you have problems with any player go play one one of our other servers we got lots. If you feel a player hacks cheat or makes a server a hell hole to play on please use the forums and I promise it will be looked into and very quickly. At the same time if you do not like the results of the investigation into said  complaint, tough cookies suck it up. 

There is also a point of complaining about another player were it becomes a personal attack on them. Please read you posts and ask yourself if this is happening to you before you hit the enter key. So in ending this thread is in danger of being closed if we do not get the tone of the complaint improved.

• Member ID:  25678
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  439

I was on a roll the other day. Then in comes this dude and I could not get a kill on him. Miracle shit.

At my best, I hardly ever get the turn around one shot kill BS he gets constantly.

Is it hacking? I don't know, but I just leave because I suspect there is some dubious shit and it ruins my game.

From here on, I'll probably leave when he shows up,.

Then again, there are some people whose voice makes me leave. When I figure out how to mute those assholes, I'll be good.

Awards

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:37 PM, ViPRZ said:

That is true he lost them a few months ago due to inactivity

Looks like he's got them back. He shows as a clan member.

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

2 hours ago, HarryWeezer said:

Looks like he's got them back. He shows as a clan member.

Under his avatar it says registered user....over says member....but he is not on the rolls as a member...hes on the registered user list....

• Member ID:  3773
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3138
  • Content Per Day:  0.74
  • Achievement Points:  24456
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  11/03/1966

Holy crap, John, Dear, you actually got a "like" from me on your post . . .

"On the wings of your post . . .up . . . above, whispering pure . . . sweet . . . love, on your post up-above . . ., on your post, up-above . . .post-up-above . . ."

Lol.  Ayaq

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6513
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63330
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

Hey Ayaq how was that special cookie I gave you? Looks like you loved it.....

• Member ID:  23520
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  745
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  7156
  • Days Won:  1

@RealEstufa Feel free to pop back into Cod4, I miss the challenge :yahoo:

• Member ID:  9264
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  6089
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  51396
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  07/13/1981
  • Device:  Android

14 hours ago, Labob said:

First streetcleaner your crossing the line with those comments . Complain about a player OK start complaining and calling him names will end this thread fast.  I don't think its right or better I do not feel I have the right to ask anyone to change there game play. I can ask that you have fun and play fare. How one manages there time in our servers is all up to them. Its an adult clan and an adult server. But we do have restrictions  and limits as to how much we let happen. So if you have problems with any player go play one one of our other servers we got lots. If you feel a player hacks cheat or makes a server a hell hole to play on please use the forums and I promise it will be looked into and very quickly. At the same time if you do not like the results of the investigation into said  complaint, tough cookies suck it up. 

There is also a point of complaining about another player were it becomes a personal attack on them. Please read you posts and ask yourself if this is happening to you before you hit the enter key. So in ending this thread is in danger of being closed if we do not get the tone of the complaint improved.

I like you! Will you be my admin please? :stuart:

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8260
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53576
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

I am so flattered thank you I'm feeling lucky. But alas Beers is my recruiter :)

• Member ID:  9264
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  6089
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  51396
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  07/13/1981
  • Device:  Android

I don't play cod 5 I'm a 4 kinda girl. I was complementing you and how I think you are a great admin. :stuart:

Don't worry Labob I'm done with the whole thing...It's not worth voicing my concerns or opinions here.....not worth my effort and time.

It's like clapping with one hand or talking to a wall.....

as I said before......many servers to go to......

• Member ID:  25212
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1449
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  14728
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

7 hours ago, Streetcleaner said:

Don't worry Labob I'm done with the whole thing...It's not worth voicing my concerns or opinions here.....not worth my effort and time.

It's like clapping with one hand or talking to a wall.....

as I said before......many servers to go to......

IMG_0296.PNG