Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

real estafa

suicidebetty

• Member ID:  42
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8264
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53610
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Android

.It's not worth voicing my concerns or opinions here.....not worth my effort and time

Well your wrong there cleaner. Real asked to be reinstated  as  member not to long ago. The way things work in here is member approval is voted apon. Real did not get enough votes to get back in. My guess is its because of how much our members don't like the issues that come about because of his skill in game. And our members knew about that manly because people like you use the forums to let us know. So in a round about way you did have a degree of success. I also hope Real knows this I would imagine he does. Because as I said in an earlier post its all up to yourselves in how you play on our servers.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN  or in Canada happy 24 weekend :)

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965
  • Device:  Windows

8 hours ago, Streetcleaner said:

Don't worry Labob I'm done with the whole thing...It's not worth voicing my concerns or opinions here.....not worth my effort and time.

It's like clapping with one hand or talking to a wall.....

as I said before......many servers to go to......

That's the attitude....you voice your opinion, get responses from those who have addressed this many times before, aren't happy with the answers then post the hissy fit.

And just for the record your "opinion" , as Labob said, borders on personal attacks.

There is good discussion and then there is the other kind....

• Member ID:  3139
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2059
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16864
  • Days Won:  18
  • Birthday:  04/20/1984

21 minutes ago, FUNky said:

IMG_0296.PNG

ahahahahahaha damnnn funky! ! Y DIDNT I THINK OF THAT LOL!

8 minutes ago, deerejon said:

That's the attitude....you voice your opinion, get responses from those who have addressed this many times before, aren't happy with the answers then post the hissy fit.

And just for the record your "opinion" , as Labob said, borders on personal attacks.

There is good discussion and then there is the other kind....

KINDA LIKE HX IF YA ASK ME,,,mayb jus mayb streetcleaner is hxtr! maybe lol

• Member ID:  833
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  765
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5688
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/18/2017 at 7:55 AM, Crack said:

NVM

can someone up Cracks post count so he will STFU??? LOL

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Days Won:  8

i have been reading this thread from get go

lets get this right   real came into cod 5 servers a while back and was constantly called hack/cheater from various people

videos of him were everywhere no evidence of him hacking was found

still he took  the abuse from others on the server and it was a lot of abuse i do not think there was a time he retaliated with abuse of his own

he moved on to cod 4 where his play was almost the same just not as good because he wasn't used to it 

he was made XI member nowhere is there a thread of him being a hacker in the cod 4 servers videos were taken of him so say about 20  admins from cod 4 and cod 5 agreed they  could find no evidence of him hacking you seriously think if it was proven he would be on our servers

lobos right some of this thread is abusive and that should discontinue forthwith

real plays on our servers because he  like the rest of us  think  XI servers are the best and the community is awesome

so give him a break and drop the accusations if you want to prove it video him yourself send it to an admin

• Member ID:  4267
  • Followers:  162
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  474
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  3909
  • Birthday:  08/06/1962

1 hour ago, dadda2 said:

i have been reading this thread from get go

lets get this right   real came into cod 5 servers a while back and was constantly called hack/cheater from various people

videos of him were everywhere no evidence of him hacking was found

still he took  the abuse from others on the server and it was a lot of abuse i do not think there was a time he retaliated with abuse of his own

he moved on to cod 4 where his play was almost the same just not as good because he wasn't used to it 

he was made XI member nowhere is there a thread of him being a hacker in the cod 4 servers videos were taken of him so say about 20  admins from cod 4 and cod 5 agreed they  could find no evidence of him hacking you seriously think if it was proven he would be on our servers

lobos right some of this thread is abusive and that should discontinue forthwith

real plays on our servers because he  like the rest of us  think  XI servers are the best and the community is awesome

so give him a break and drop the accusations if you want to prove it video him yourself send it to an admin

well said dadda  

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1196
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6519
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63371
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

In retrospect my own objectives when I play is just to do the best I can.  I win so rarely I gave that up years ago.  That's when I begin focusing on what I did best.  I quit shooting almost all together. I worked exclusively on my knifing and begin exploring little tricks in game that would help me and what my goal was. In COD 4 (Ace-mod) I discovered, if while running up stairs all I had to do was hug the wall until O got to the target generally they couldn't hit me and I would have another set of dog-tags per say!  Then as I aged or blossomed into the player I am now, there were those naysayers that accused me of hacking. I was told by several admins when I asked them, that I had been spec'e by them several times. Most know I wouldn't know how to use a hack in any circumstances, but when someone who can't understand how you do something becomes a victim of your prowess the easiest thing to do is think they must be hacking. Now to be honest my accusations that claimed I hacked were not even on the same level as what I see here. Please let's just all cool down and let each play and let the admins take care of the trash when it's determined it is truly trash?

• Member ID:  9264
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6094
  • Achievement Points:  51439
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  07/13/1981

I like killing Estufa! Thats all I had to contribute. Thanks. :pizza:

6 hours ago, KicknDatAzz said:

can someone up Cracks post count so he will STFU??? LOL

no lol

• Member ID:  20996
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1751
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  15690

DeerJon(wow a dearjon letter) ....I said I was done.It's not a hissy fit as you called it,simply saying it's not worth my time.So many others agreed with me but were not willing to continue with it out of fear,yes fear.No they don't want to be labeled a" rabble rouser" "a shit starter" ...and I wasn't trying to be, I was just giving my observation on the whole topic because that's what the forums are for right?and cheating is a topic I'm very passionate about.What I find  laughable is that a video isn't always going to capture a cheater or when an Admin is watching(did you really tell him to tone down his game?).I have a good friend who was a professional gamer and was telling me about all kind of cheats that won't show up on a video or when a player manipulates the console of the game Ex. Damage :  you ever notice how some people take heavy Damage and they just turn around and kill you.......or how they can kill you with 1 or 2 rounds and from across the map with a standard gun.Here's a good one...you know how when you spectate you see all the players names in red running around on the map...hhmmmm, that's not a so called wall hack but it sure is something look I had responses to a topic in the forums.....it's not the shout box, you actually have to go in there,kind of like tuning into a radio station.what happened to free speech? okay Real isn't a hack whatever  .......I said there were other servers, XI and not ,to go to...I have been playing on XI servers since 2007 and will continue because of the people I play with.I am moving on and forgetting ,I wish other people would do the same.

:guitar:

• Member ID:  21461
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  215
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  1864
  • Birthday:  06/01/1988

15 minutes ago, Streetcleaner said:

DeerJon(wow a dearjon letter) ....I said I was done.It's not a hissy fit as you called it,simply saying it's not worth my time.So many others agreed with me but were not willing to continue with it out of fear,yes fear.No they don't want to be labeled a" rabble rouser" "a shit starter" ...and I wasn't trying to be, I was just giving my observation on the whole topic because that's what the forums are for right?and cheating is a topic I'm very passionate about.What I find  laughable is that a video isn't always going to capture a cheater or when an Admin is watching(did you really tell him to tone down his game?).I have a good friend who was a professional gamer and was telling me about all kind of cheats that won't show up on a video or when a player manipulates the console of the game Ex. Damage :  you ever notice how some people take heavy Damage and they just turn around and kill you.......or how they can kill you with 1 or 2 rounds and from across the map with a standard gun.Here's a good one...you know how when you spectate you see all the players names in red running around on the map...hhmmmm, that's not a so called wall hack but it sure is something look I had responses to a topic in the forums.....it's not the shout box, you actually have to go in there,kind of like tuning into a radio station.what happened to free speech? okay Real isn't a hack whatever  .......I said there were other servers, XI and not ,to go to...I have been playing on XI servers since 2007 and will continue because of the people I play with.I am moving on and forgetting ,I wish other people would do the same.

:guitar:

I guess it's time to add some new hacks to my list I've been accused of. let's see aside from Aimbotting, wallhacking, speed hacking, teleport hacking, I can now add "damage hack", and "not a so called wall hack wall hack".

So what you are suggesting, is that your pro gamer friend explained some hacks you haven't thought to accuse me of, and now those are the hacks I JUST MUST BE USING BECAUSE GRRRRRRRR. Or maybe the reality is it's because you can't stand the idea of knowing players like me (and better) are out there creaming you into oblivion, to a degree that compels a harrowing conceptualizing that you will never be able to achieve comparable skill; ever? Pro tip, it's unequivocally the latter.

How about we deal with the elephant in the room? The truth is, you are a shit player, with an even shittier attitude. If you spectated me for any length of time you would notice my movement patterns alone are more complex and difficult than anything you could achieve, coupled with the idea that every aspect of my gaming on XI has been scrutinized multiple times, over the course of years. Throw in the idea that some of you have accused me of incredibly fucking blatant hacks that are insanely easy to spot, and just maybe most of you don't have what it takes to discern skill from hacking? Just fucking maybe? And by maybe I mean, absolutely, obviously, without a fucking question of a doubt.

What I suggest most of you silly people do as a sort of enlightenment exercise in just how skilled players can be at FPS is, go download cod 4, join a promod server for 30 fucking seconds, and see the kind of skill these players have. You will come back, spectate me, and see that what I do is relatively common amongst good fps players.

So yeah, I'll  take a hit on the "personal attack front" for this one, because honestly I've been dealing with you people and your personal attacks and general fuckery for an incredibly long time, and I'm done walking on egg shells for you uninspiring derpsticks. If I recorded every time you fuckers called me names and were just all around fuck heads, I'd have gigs of footage by now.

I said I was done.It's not a hissy fit as you called it,simply saying it's not worth my time.

Given the context of just how obvious by now it should be that I'm not hacking, it essentially is the definition of a hissy fit. I've never actually seen you go through the proper motions in game of spectating me, /recording it, and attempting to even mildly analyze the footage for some sort of proof. Something I might add, I do instantly when I suspect a hacker. 

• Member ID:  25616
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  281

I,for one,have never accused you of hacking.I will say that playing with you is no fun at all.And your comments towards others,including clan members, accurately label you an asshole.A GREAT player,Nacho,is also frustrating for us mere mortals to play against.The difference is that while kicking our sorry asses,he is pleasant,polite,and a gentlemen at all times.There in lies almost everyones problem with you,its not that your hacking,or so very skilled at the game,its that you have zero respect for any other players.

Awards

you know what?... I stopped reading at GRRRRRRR   ...LOOK i'M DONE !! I Wasn't accusing you of those, just saying they don't show up on video.....and I could care less if you get your XI tags back or not or whatever....just go play your game okay and let it go....

When is it safe to say that this topic is now getting tiresome and disrespectful towards another player? Admins have made their decision nuff said....::

• Member ID:  21461
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  215
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  1864
  • Birthday:  06/01/1988

1 minute ago, Largecarz said:

I,for one,have never accused you of hacking.I will say that playing with you is no fun at all.And your comments towards others,including clan members, accurately label you an asshole.A GREAT player,Nacho,is also frustrating for us mere mortals to play against.The difference is that while kicking our sorry asses,he is pleasant,polite,and a gentlemen at all times.There in lies almost everyones problem with you,its not that your hacking,or so very skilled at the game,its that you have zero respect for any other players.

Sorry buddy but I call BS. I'm incredibly pleasant, and polite to everyone that is nice to me. It's really that simple, and for the longest time I took all the shit talking and personal attacks, but I'm only human, and a person has his limits. Also, yes nacho is a dope player, but he hasn't received even a sliver of the fucked up attacks and slader I have. Not a fucking sliver buddy. So nice try when I finally start lashing back at people, to attempt and paint me as an asshole, but it simply doesn't fly. I'm the most vocal when people get good kills, nice shots, and are playing well. I also am a very solid team player on the freeze tag servers.

I had to go back and read it after Carz posted.....Yeah I suck....uh huh...I think I do pretty good seeing that my computer is so outdated it's beyond dinosaur.

I still have a 2 millisec delay monitor,I have an old duo-core processor with a ancient soundblaster card and a $55 dollar video card oh yeah not to mention my $10 dollar keyboard and $10 headset.oh and still run XP as my operating system....what do you have? in the servers I normally play on(stat wise) I'm in the top 10 percent.not bad for an old washed up player with a shitty rig....your complex movement patterns....hahaha...what bowel movements?Uh I have played on the promod servers in cod4 and have had no problem in there.Don't get me wrong I'm not taking this as a personal attack from you ,your just voicing your opinion and venting.....get it all out...are you done now? because if you think I was fucking with you before........well......

• Member ID:  465
  • Group:  +++ COD4 Head Admin
  • Followers:  59
  • Topic Count:  353
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2096
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  19317
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  02/09/1977

enuff said is right....geeez

• Member ID:  25212
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1449
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  14728
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

• Member ID:  2985
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1670
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  20177
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966

Why is this thread still going...? maybe we should change from worrying about hackers and just worry about douchebags... Just my opinion..

• Member ID:  465
  • Group:  +++ COD4 Head Admin
  • Followers:  59
  • Topic Count:  353
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2096
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  19317
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  02/09/1977