Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

It's not my fault

Logan

• Member ID:  582
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  361
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  3272
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/22/1956

So Tiger Woods, as an example of previous sport excellence, has been charged with a DUI, but of course it not his fault because he mixed his back pain medication with SOMETHING ELSE? Good example for younger people to look up to. Time and time again people are caught being stupid assholes but it is not their fault. Its society, school, church, alcohol, drugs, gender turmoil, economics, race, neighborhood, mental health or maybe the neighbors dog told them to do it. People involved in highly stressful occupations or situations usually end up turning their frustrations out on themselves. It is the ones that seem to have the time and the ability to change or the opportunity to do great things or help those less fortunate, or set an example for the young, that just seem to blame their failures on something else. Or the murderer that blames a voice in his head for cutting off the head  of an innocent rider on a bus that just happened to be sitting in front of him. And his lawyers brilliantly claim he is mentally disturbed. Of course he is you assholes, he killed a person. Isn't any person killing another person (outside of war or defence) mentally disturbed, I think at the time of course they are. It should not be used as get out of time served card. Lawyers should go to prison too if they know their client is guilty and try to circumvent the truth for a technicality. These are my opinions of course. I might be wrong but if you have Swastikas tattooed on your skin head and wear spikes(or not) your probably not scout master material. Society didn't hold you down and put those on your head, YOU DID. Admit your an asshole and clean yourself up. I sure am not perfect by a long shot, but I do, try not to be an asshole

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14874
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  91001
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

• Member ID:  1213
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5349
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  47101
  • Days Won:  174
  • Birthday:  10/11/1961
  • Device:  iPad

11 hours ago, Logan said:

So Tiger Woods, as an example of previous sport excellence, has been charged with a DUI, but of course it not his fault because he mixed his back pain medication with SOMETHING ELSE? Good example for younger people to look up to. Time and time again people are caught being stupid assholes but it is not their fault. Its society, school, church, alcohol, drugs, gender turmoil, economics, race, neighborhood, mental health or maybe the neighbors dog told them to do it. People involved in highly stressful occupations or situations usually end up turning their frustrations out on themselves. It is the ones that seem to have the time and the ability to change or the opportunity to do great things or help those less fortunate, or set an example for the young, that just seem to blame their failures on something else. Or the murderer that blames a voice in his head for cutting off the head  of an innocent rider on a bus that just happened to be sitting in front of him. And his lawyers brilliantly claim he is mentally disturbed. Of course he is you assholes, he killed a person. Isn't any person killing another person (outside of war or defence) mentally disturbed, I think at the time of course they are. It should not be used as get out of time served card. Lawyers should go to prison too if they know their client is guilty and try to circumvent the truth for a technicality. These are my opinions of course. I might be wrong but if you have Swastikas tattooed on your skin head and wear spikes(or not) your probably not scout master material. Society didn't hold you down and put those on your head, YOU DID. Admit your an asshole and clean yourself up. I sure am not perfect by a long shot, but I do, try not to be an asshole

Personal responsibility has been completely removed from society.   

• Member ID:  255
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Content Count:  1809
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  15969
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  12/17/1957
  • Device:  Windows

Bds, seems you just might be a little passive aggressive here, pointing out one's lack of personal responsibility is out and right hate speech and should be boycotted at the very least. Just ask any Berkley university student. 

Logan; outstanding read thanks, much.....

Edited by TedsofBeverlyHills

• Member ID:  1213
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Content Count:  5349
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  47101
  • Days Won:  174
  • Birthday:  10/11/1961
  • Device:  iPad

Bds, seems you just might be a little passive aggressive here, pointing out one's lack of personal responsibility is out and right hate speech and should be boycotted at the very least. Just ask any Berkley university student. 

Logan; outstanding read thanks, much.....

Sorry. I can't take responsibility for that comment The beer I drank forced me to write it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk