Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Email to EA Racism/abuse to disabled

SAS-Bashcam-

• Member ID:  20165
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  118
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

I am writing this email as EA do not seem to care that players ingame can use really bad racist words like the "N" word or "all jews should be gased"!
What i suggest is ,as in BF4 you could set certain words as a kick from server and if said more than a set number of times maybe  a ban.
Do EA not vet player names either? I reported a player the other day with tags (PEDO)Ilovelittlegirls i think this is disgusting.
As i have written in the past to you about how I and a lot of friends love playing Battlefield series of Games,as we all speak on TS3 other Games are now being talked about for future playing as we are now getting fed up with the foul language and abuse from some players you seem not to do anything about!
We report players ingame and we get no feed back from customer support what so ever.
We are associated with a community of over 600 players,you need more staff ingame presence to witness this behaviour from some players.
I AM SORRY IF YOU THINK I AM MOANING TOO MUCH BUT £100+ FOR A GAME IS A LOT OF MONEY!!!!
Edited by SAS-Bashcam-

• Member ID:  21216
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1695
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  15803
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/09/1966

that was a short rant. i guess, but EA is blind and deff and they like all the rest got your $$ that is the bottom line ;)

• Member ID:  24295
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2311
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Achievement Points:  20239
  • Days Won:  17

I guess stay in your own server and perm ban players (no warnings) that have these issues. It's mostly young kids that do this (they know exactly what they are doing).

The person who sets up the server has an option to have a list of unacceptable words and names. They can add all racist words to that list. They can set up an auto perm ban (no kicks) for racism, lets face it who wants to read that ignorant shit.

Like L!ck said, gaming companies could care less about that shit. They got your money and that's all they care about!