Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

PissySocks

• Member ID:  20869
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1391
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/12/1975

Ok so I bout a new guid from steam cuz I lost my damn iso file that I used to use for for PissySocks guid. My only problem is , now I can't use my PissySocks name , unless someone is willing to release it for me on a non steam setup,someone that would never use that key,,,,that key has a fuck ton of memory with it. I dont think I can do that on steam because the original old school key is not a steam key, as I cannot enter it in, to temp change it, and release that profile name to use with steam. So for now I will just use my alias LucianKillZ unless someone wants to help a brother out,,,,thanks!

Awards

• Member ID:  1238
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  6082
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Achievement Points:  50713
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Windows

57 minutes ago, PissySocks said:

Ok so I bout a new guid from steam cuz I lost my damn iso file that I used to use for for PissySocks guid. My only problem is , now I can't use my PissySocks name , unless someone is willing to release it for me on a non steam setup,someone that would never use that key,,,,that key has a fuck ton of memory with it. I dont think I can do that on steam because the original old school key is not a steam key, as I cannot enter it in, to temp change it, and release that profile name to use with steam. So for now I will just use my alias LucianKillZ unless someone wants to help a brother out,,,,thanks!

As your profile is linked by the Master Server to the CD key you were using when you installed the game, simply changing the key will not release the name for use again.  Your only option is to choose an alias that resembles your former game name and has not been registered by somebody else.

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1188
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6490
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63167
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

I ran into a similar problem with steam and they put my old game key in their server just so I could use my old name. I spent about hqalf an hour or so on the phone with Activvvvsion to do all this tho! They asked a thousand questions and when they were satisfied it was my account they gave it back to me!