Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Unplug Ur Sky Box or Cable Boxes

FLDMARSHAL

• Member ID:  5490
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4101
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/18/1976
  • Device:  Windows

I have what u need for those of u who have internet i can give u all Ur sky and cable needs those of u with boxes and they have gone down i will update them for u xi members are for free those that have no box and want all TV programs and the latest releases hit me up and i will get u sorted and no u cant get into trouble for having it the software i use is oss open source and fta and here is what my box looks like and like i said if u have a pc even better u can play ur favorite movie or tv program from Ur pc and u can use a program called mirror and if u have a smart TV it will play what ever Ur watching on a bigger screen very smart and if u dont have a smart tv any hd tv will do not to mention i can also do the same for any cell phone or android phone so u can stil watch all Ur movies on the go or TV episode like i said all xi members i will do for free hit me up on ts and i can explain better u will love it trust me but if u all ready have the means or already own a box dont worry its not for u ok check the pics .ps sorry about the spelling and grammar its called in a rush typing lmao oh and in order to view all of the above u will need to be connected to the internet or WiFi in order for everything to update for ur movies and tv programs

Edited by FLDMARSHAL
forgot to mention u need to be connected

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

I already have an Amazon Firebox with Kodi installed, i can watch just about anything i like including all the Sky and US channels and new movies in HD before they are even showing in the UK.

now then awesome m8 but a lot ov people bought the boxes but they dont no how to update the software when they go down cause they have moved  like ukturks and a few others have moved so im offering my service to help those people out and ov cause i can put the same software on a pc laptop like i said in post at the top nice to here from u long time no see

• Member ID:  7439
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  276
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2524
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/21/1982

We use Kodi for everything :)  curious what addons you use?

• Member ID:  3682
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1834
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  14780
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/12/1960
  • Device:  Android

Can you fix either my Roku stick or Firestick to get "everything"

its difficult for me to do the fire sticks cause im in the uk and i would need to plugg them in to load up the new software  i could speak to u about it on team speak and get u up and running on the 2 sticks u said the roku and fire and get them both working for u no problem i take it both ur sticks no longer do what they were supposed to do and as for addons i have 17.3 krypton and im using titanium supreme wizard is good and all add ons work a treat sky latest releases all ur tv needs in one addon and also ukturks has all ur classics

If you'r not using exodus you should definitely try it, but most people use it already.

some other good ones I use are

S.A.L.T.S

Velocity

Ccloud

My fav is Dexter.  It's a paid addon, they offer over 700 live HD channels, US, UK, CAN, + more, including sports, PPV's.  It's costs me around £9/$12 a month.   They also have their own tv guide and apps, so you could use it without Kodi, on your phone, TV, PC even roku.  

I could also offer help to anyone who needs it. :)

Edited by Shadow

• Member ID:  101
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

I have 2 Androi boxes..One 4 k that I payed money to have all the  channels and movies for one year, but other one has Kodi ,but, I cant find any good apps to watch Tv for free..Can you help me with that?

8 hours ago, spinpuppy said:

Can you fix either my Roku stick or Firestick to get "everything"

Firesticks are not very powerful, if you can afford a Firebox i would go and get one.

2 hours ago, Unchileno said:

I have 2 Androi boxes..One 4 k that I payed money to have all the  channels and movies for one year, but other one has Kodi ,but, I cant find any good apps to watch Tv for free..Can you help me with that?

Have you got "Exodus" installed Chile, that's where i watch about 90% of all my stuff, i am using the new Kodi version ...Krypton 17.3, i also have Real Debrid which i pay for but is very very cheap, this gives me good HD streams and many of them, i also have Trakt manager installed which is free and helps organises all your movie lists and TV lists etc....would be lost without it.....these are mentioned in 2nd link.

https://koditvguide.com/exodus-kodi-how-to-insall-exodus-on-kodi/

http://bestforkodi.com/install-exodus-addon-kodi/?

right if u read my post at the top alot of the boxes that people have paid for have gone down the addons u mention like exodus and ukturks and cc and others have gone down like some one asked me yesterday can i fix his box i said i will look now he had an old version of kodi and nothing was playing so i installed the new version of kodi and installed the beast add on and i put that on the new 17.3 krypton and everything works a treat and u dont have to pay a dime when i said everything that includes movies old classics tv ppv sky sports and on demand all works and yes i have programs for those sticks cause i have had customers saying they no good buffer all the time so i put same program on there pc instead its faster and no buffer and thats what i do update all old boxes to make them new again and install kodi on tablet pc or laptops and keep them from going down when the makers of exodus moves or ukturks move there address any way if u have on i can sort it for u if u like to spend money just ring the cable guy or skyb and dont bother reading this its seems some one never got the point when i say every thing is free i mean free shadow why pay when i just said free 4k good q movies and tv shows and sky sports why pay money when everything is free in 4k any way the package i do is free u lot might of got the wrong addons were u have to pay well if thats the case im glad i can help

Even though there are some good free addons,  There are no free addons that offer even close to what Dex does.  That is why I pay for it.   If you want to install a bunch of addons, like you said that go down every few weeks, have fun.   :) 

Also for the guys asking, yes I can fix you up too, just shoot me a PM.  We can do it over team viewer.

Edited by Shadow

Yes you can get everything free but as Shadow said a lot of the stuff might not be too good, i started paying for Real Debrid that gives me many high quality High Definition stream options because last year sometime a few people dropped negative comments to the Devs of Exodus and because of that they saw their arses and removed nearly all of the High Def streams from it maybe leaving 2 streams that mostly did not work, yes you could still get standard definition but a lot never worked and when they did they were crap quality, i also pay for Sportsmania which cost me £50 for a years subscription, which i think is great seeing as it is only £1 a week for a shit load of high quality sports channels...yes many show US sports which i have no interest in but there is live Premier League football all through the week and even though my useless fucking team were relegated last season i still want to watch the Premier league games, without Sportsmania i was constantly searching to look for matches and most of the time the quality was really bad and usually with arabic commentary, if you got 5 minutes without losing the stream you did well, i have no problem paying for stuff.....free stuff great yes but probably poor quality.

• Member ID:  87
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

iv e got your box right here lol enjoy:shok:

nasty fat girl saying do i make you horny.jpg

If anyone here uses Facebook, look for a group called "Kodi for beginners" i am in a few of these groups, it can help especially if you are a bit new to this stuff or not sure what you are doing etc, plenty of people on there will help you, it is a really good group.

• Member ID:  2923
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  1242
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8349
  • Birthday:  03/20/1976

I am running a raspberry PI with Kodi.  I wouldn't mind adding TV stations to it.  What does everyone suggest?

6 minutes ago, BeerGoat said:

I am running a raspberry PI with Kodi.  I wouldn't mind adding TV stations to it.  What does everyone suggest?

Exodus, read posts above m8.

• Member ID:  2923
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  1242
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8349
  • Birthday:  03/20/1976

Found em.  I got the page open and will give it a shot tonight.  Thanks

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14301
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996

14 hours ago, Unchileno said:

For a plugin for free you are going to struggle to find consistant streams. There is a paid one I can recommend you, I think its $60/70 for a whole year but they also have 1/3/6 month packages if you wish to try them out. They have all the tonnes of channels including all the paid movie and sports channels. I use the sports version of them instead as I wouldn't really watch anything else

3 hours ago, Sonovabich said:

Yes you can get everything free but as Shadow said a lot of the stuff might not be too good, i started paying for Real Debrid that gives me many high quality High Definition stream options because last year sometime a few people dropped negative comments to the Devs of Exodus and because of that they saw their arses and removed nearly all of the High Def streams from it maybe leaving 2 streams that mostly did not work, yes you could still get standard definition but a lot never worked and when they did they were crap quality, i also pay for Sportsmania which cost me £50 for a years subscription, which i think is great seeing as it is only £1 a week for a shit load of high quality sports channels...yes many show US sports which i have no interest in but there is live Premier League football all through the week and even though my useless fucking team were relegated last season i still want to watch the Premier league games, without Sportsmania i was constantly searching to look for matches and most of the time the quality was really bad and usually with arabic commentary, if you got 5 minutes without losing the stream you did well, i have no problem paying for stuff.....free stuff great yes but probably poor quality.

Yeah Sportsmania is a solid plugin for sports especially with all their HD streams. I recently bought a 6 month subscription in late April, later did I cop on that there was only 4 weeks left of the football season , Fuck it I still got my moneys worth I suppose :lol: . I will be definitely getting a year subscription once my 6 months ends, its well worth it in the long term.

• 5 months later...

• Member ID:  26653
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  5

On 7/5/2017 at 9:11 AM, Unchileno said:

Did you try Genesis Reborn? If we talk about right now i.e. December 017 then it's one of the most trending addon. I'm using it at present & just loved it.

Perhaps, this guide might help you out if you're thinking to install it.

https://www.techwhoop.com/install-genesis-reborn-addon-kodi/

• Member ID:  22889
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2824

Exodus went down ages ago,still runs just dont delete it,as for IPTV  you can get them free but usually last few days before they need updating,  yo can use these ,i used to use simple player in Kodi as they took M3u files, they also used to work also with Vlc,any way best Addon i have found so far is Xenon 7.3.5,he was  away for a while now back, he updates it when theres a problem..... has a very easy interface to

IPTV......https://www.iptvsource.com/category/america-iptv-lists/

Xenon.......this will install latest,but just to show you how to install.if you dont like it go back into system on it and revert back to old one you had

• Member ID:  20683
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3344
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  45173
  • Days Won:  22
  • Device:  Macintosh

Using AppleTv 4k with Hulu, DirecTV now, Netflix no issues works well.

3 hours ago, Krackennutz said:

Exodus went down ages ago,still runs just dont delete it,as for IPTV  you can get them free but usually last few days before they need updating,  yo can use these ,i used to use simple player in Kodi as they took M3u files, they also used to work also with Vlc,any way best Addon i have found so far is Xenon 7.3.5,he was  away for a while now back, he updates it when theres a problem..... has a very easy interface to

IPTV......https://www.iptvsource.com/category/america-iptv-lists/

Xenon.......this will install latest,but just to show you how to install.if you dont like it go back into system on it and revert back to old one you had

Exodus has been back up for 3 or 4 weeks m8, it is now Covenant that is being hit but it still works, Exodus is as good as it was before...i also use Poseidon too.

Right Guys For those of u who are sick and tired of updating cause they are been shut down one by one here is another program that is taken over kodi and its better i will put the link here for u all merry xmas and here u go there is 2 for u to chose from first one is called Stremio link https://www.strem.io/downloads and the next one is Leonflix link https://leonflix.net/  right they work and i watch everything i need without hasstle and its free no need for kodi now enjoy and merry xmas and a good year sorry about spelling and gramma just for those who are bothered about my spelling and gramma instead of the info i provide

• Member ID:  833
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  765
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5688

On 7/4/2017 at 11:36 AM, Sonovabich said:

I already have an Amazon Firebox with Kodi installed, i can watch just about anything i like including all the Sky and US channels and new movies in HD before they are even showing in the UK.

SOB, are you using a VPN client on the Firestick with KODI? just curious as I am about to set one up myself.