Make it so you can remote thaw a teammate in view while you are being thawed.
Could be chained through multiple frozen teammates.
Just an idea...

Awards

Ya, true.
Maps would go to sudden death almost every time.
Buuuut everyone would be playing more / frozen less of the time.
Maybe tack it on to Combat Medic.

Awards

30 minutes ago, pitbullpete said:

Well you actually can defrost 5 players at the same time use 3 emps sit next to another frozen player and aim your gun and defrost.  Funny thing most players go to a player that is already being defrosted when they should look for another especially if an emp is being used.

so true Pete

12 hours ago, pitbullpete said:

Well you actually can defrost 5 players at the same time use 3 emps sit next to another frozen player and aim your gun and defrost.  Funny thing most players go to a player that is already being defrosted when they should look for another especially if an emp is being used.

Ya, spread it out.
The boost in speed of multiples thawing one doesn't match each thawing others individually.
I could be wrong...maybe mod devs have insight.

Awards

27 minutes ago, LOCO said:

what about  if player 3 is frozen  player 1 starts thawing player 3 and player 2 aims at or touches player 1 to speed up the thaw

Touch- or remote-thawing a thawer would have no effect (as it does now).
But I would have it so the speed at which player 3 thaws is always one 'thaw speed increment' slower than the chain link in front of him.
So, only if player 1 and player 2 were thawing player 3 could player 4 be thawed by player 3.
Aaand, if player 4 is then thawed by an additional teammate, their and any subsequent chain would increase their 'thaw speed increment' by 1.
Essentially, any thawee may replicate their thawing speed minus one 'thaw speed increment' to another frozen teammate by remote-thaw.

Edited by Noumenon
misread quote, adjusting response and expounding.
Awards

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By VHS2
      Obviously, my favorite player is @FRENCHI because of his lovely French accent when giving information and saying jokes in English in game 
      And, of course, being French, he is a very good player! 
      PS: thanks to @SweeperMan for the idea and sorry for having stolen your post! (Hope it won't bother you )
    • By noob
      I would like to host a ftg tournament of sorts, 1 match of ftg with: 1 round of crouched knifing, 1 round of prone knifing only, 1 round of bolt action sniper rifles no scope, 1 round of shottys, and 1 round of pistols only, tie breaker round: noobs tubes and knifes.
      prizes: winning team can choose from these games some may be region locked if they are I'll give you another , noobiest player gets a humble bundle monthly pack for October. In the link below you can see the list there is over 100 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JK5Bpno5vsnV381O6rB7aQT0_pUPPm3YpQMT5Zmx-O0/edit#
      Please reply if interested
    • By noob
      ignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignoreignore
    • By SpadeVI
      I recently bought cod4 on pc (steam), and I can't seem to get into the MW2 freezetag server. It would say "key code in use. try reconnecting later". I tried many key codes. I can play on other servers that require keycodes, but not this one. Any sort of help i can have?
    • By elisandro
      Hello, before on my server I ran an original mod where to make tactics have a cfg with configs disabled type, rpg, deadsilencio, racker etc ... Now I put this mod ow2 v145f_2 and I do not cosigo disable some things in the perks.
      Does anyone know how to do this?

Public

Public

You don't have permission to chat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.