Sign in to follow this  
dadda2

please welcome AthenA to the moderator cod 5 team

Lol @Labob !

Guys, thank you very much ! It's a real pleasure and I'll do my best to do my best :P Seriously no worries... Everything will run great and I won't kick you all... Hum...unless... Nah lol just kidding !

@2_MANY_BEERS : I've been on the DM lately and I'm starting to like it, but I think that you're the one who's scared because you're never there when I join... Too bad that I won't be able to kick you then, so I'll just knife you when I'll see you there :innocent:

2 hours ago, AthenA said:

Lol @Labob !

Guys, thank you very much ! It's a real pleasure and I'll do my best to do my best :P Seriously no worries... Everything will run great and I won't kick you all... Hum...unless... Nah lol just kidding !

@2_MANY_BEERS : I've been on the DM lately and I'm starting to like it, but I think that you're the one who's scared because you're never there when I join... Too bad that I won't be able to kick you then, so I'll just knife you when I'll see you there :innocent:

Bring it on. I'll take a kick if you think you can do it. LOL  :beerbig:

9 hours ago, 2_MANY_BEERS said:

Bring it on. I'll take a kick if you think you can do it. LOL  :beerbig:

Oh I accept the challenge because it looks like one ! Though I might wait till you had "too many beers" just to make sure lol @2_MANY_BEERS

:innocent:

Edited by AthenA