Ruggerxi

COD4 MW2 Freezetag Tournament questions or comments post

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Unchileno said:

@Ruggerxi Why don't make it more fair is DRAW teams from a bag.. It's for fun..why stock PILE teams and make it NOT fair for others..

 

 

I really like this idea. Maybe get some people that don't talk to each other too much to have to talk to each other, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 man teams for freezetag would not be very fun...... you'd spend the whole time trying to thaw......3 or 4 are best for a freezetag tourney, imo. If one player is frozen, 2 v 3 is a lot better than 1 v 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, chomama said:

I say we draw teams from a bag, and we all get random different names, so you think you're getting the pleasure of playing with Roxy, but really you end up having to play with me! good thing is i'll do a bad Roxy impersonation.

Hey, that is a good idea and will be amazing see you in that Roxy´s role play. :lol::lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to partake!!!  Is this open to all that game on the server?!?  Anyone looking for a teammate?!?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think 4 man/woman teams are good... 5 rounds 2 minutes each with 30 seconds overtime. 

 

Ok let's build teams now. 

Team - Tourny Winners
- iBoomBoom
- @Roxy!
- Sharpe
- @Uranium

Team - Score Pads 1 
- Yaccster
- @chomama
- WildPenguin
- Loco

Team - Score Pads 2 
- Bogleg
.... etc etc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  The last tourney that was played with the mod has been a few years back was with teams of 4. It played pretty well.  I believe myself, Rescue 911(MIA), Bob Barker(MIA), Pinglo (looks a lot like Yaccster) played together and took second. Stormcrows team won undoubtedly due to hacking.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hoth said:

  The last tourney that was played with the mod has been a few years back was with teams of 4. It played pretty well.  I believe myself, Rescue 911(MIA), Bob Barker(MIA), Pinglo (looks a lot like Yaccster) played together and took second. Stormcrows team won undoubtedly due to hacking.  

And guess who was in Stormcrows team, OUI OUI MOI!!!!!! whahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, iboomboom said:

I think 4 man/woman teams are good... 5 rounds 2 minutes each with 30 seconds overtime. 

 

Ok let's build teams now. 

Team - Tourny Winners
- iBoomBoom
- @Roxy!
- Sharpe
- @Uranium

Team - Score Pads 1 
- Yaccster
- @chomama
- WildPenguin
- Loco

Team - Score Pads 2 
- Bogleg
.... etc etc 

How you gonna be the tourney (I corrected the spelling for you) winner, Boomboom when you don't have a working GPU?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 23/08/2017 at 2:56 PM, Bogleg said:

I really like this idea. Maybe get some people that don't talk to each other too much to have to talk to each other, too.

Do you really want to speak more with French gamers (like me :yahoo:) that u can't understand and, moreover, who don't catch what u say (but: "wtf! bloody frenchies!")? :( Seriously! :)

PS: maybe you think that I am deaf but usually, in game,  i don't answer because I don't understand what you say! lol! :(:lol:

PPS: after a second thinking, it could work, but only if there is one more gamer in teams with French gamers :lol: to offset the handicap :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, VHS2 said:

Do you really want to speak more with French gamers (like me :yahoo:) that u can't understand and, moreover, who don't catch what u say (but: "wtf! bloody frenchies!")? :( Seriously! :)

PS: maybe you think that I am deaf but usually, in game,  i don't answer because I don't understand what you say! lol! :(:lol:

PPS: after a second thinking, it could work, but only if there is one more gamer in teams with French gamers :lol: to offset the handicap :)

All I heard was "blah blah blah." :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 23/08/2017 at 2:50 PM, FUNky said:

 

IMG_0478.JPG

Yes, I think it's a very good idea. But it would be necessary to draw twice, once among French people and once among all the rest :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 22/08/2017 at 7:59 PM, AthenA said:

I would like to join if a team wants a "not-used-to-this-server" player in with them. I promise to try to play at least 4 times a week on this server until then to get used to it and become the killer that I can be :P Still, ask @WildPenguin : I stop by sometimes and don't always do THAT bad lol

Also, this team will have to endure an "English-speaking-with-a-french-accent-silly-woman" with a good sense of humor, though sometimes sarcastic, who might call a garage just "the building in front of me".

:innocent:

S'ils ne veulent pas de toi à cause de l'accent (et du manque d'entrainement :lol:), tu peux toujours nous rejoindre avec Frenchi car nous montons une équipe francophone et nous adorons l'accent québécois :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, VHS2 said:

S'ils ne veulent pas de toi à cause de l'accent (et du manque d'entrainement :lol:), tu peux toujours nous rejoindre avec Frenchi car nous montons une équipe francophone et nous adorons l'accent québécois :)

In English: if they don't want you in their team because of the accent (and lack of training :-)), you can join the French team we are setting up with Frenchi and, on our side,  we love the French Canadian accent :)

Quote: French men know how to speak (and write) to women...:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 22/08/2017 at 5:41 PM, ANGU5 said:

I'm ok with it.. Has a good ring to it.. Besides . That's better then if you joined them, then it would have to be two chicks and ball sack... Hehe... Just doesn't have the kick... Lol...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 

Then, I would propose: "two chicks and two balls to fun kick" (copyrights free of charge :lol:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


  • If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/