Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Vape, Smoke, Or not?

TattooGamer

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972
  • Device:  Windows

Still smoking.  I've given E-Cigs a good try over the past 4 years on and off but I have Irritable bowel syndrome and Vaping makes it unbearable especially the PG (polypropylene glycol) based E-liquids.  Pure VG is to damn thick and I haven't found a tank or a coil that lasts more than a couple days before you start getting that NASTY DRY BURNT coil draw that rips my throat a new one.

Coils are so damn expensive when you go through 2-3 coils a week and waste 1/2 tank of e juice every time you change a coil.   Our local Vape shop is roughly 1 1/2 hours away up over the mountain and there prices are fucking ridicules which forces me to have to order online and pay shipping and wait up to 2 weeks. Running out of juice and/or coils mid week waiting for stuff to show up in the mail just doesn't work.

• Member ID:  88
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3483
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Achievement Points:  22904
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1991

1 hour ago, J3st3rXI said:

Still smoking.  I've given E-Cigs a good try over the past 4 years on and off but I have Irritable bowel syndrome and Vaping makes it unbearable especially the PG (polypropylene glycol) based E-liquids.  Pure VG is to damn thick and I haven't found a tank or a coil that lasts more than a couple days before you start getting that NASTY DRY BURNT coil draw that rips my throat a new one.

Coils are so damn expensive when you go through 2-3 coils a week and waste 1/2 tank of e juice every time you change a coil.   Our local Vape shop is roughly 1 1/2 hours away up over the mountain and there prices are fucking ridicules which forces me to have to order online and pay shipping and wait up to 2 weeks. Running out of juice and/or coils mid week waiting for stuff to show up in the mail just doesn't work.

Which coils do you use? Ive started to use a RDA kit with my smok cloud beast and it works out about £3 a bag of natural cotton but with RDAs you need to know how to set it up or you get a nasty taste

• Member ID:  7439
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  276
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2524
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/21/1982

Haven't smoked a cigarette in 8 years.    Quit by puffing on a bit of herb when I got the urge.  My wife will tell you, I was a nasty mofo for a few weeks.   As with others, we both still smoke herb daily.

• Member ID:  88
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Content Count:  3483
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Achievement Points:  22904
  • Birthday:  11/13/1991

imageproxy.php?img=&key=42ce854d8954cc13This is the vapor i use eleaf mod with the cloud beast tank at 80watts

1505136067478665640774.jpg

Edited by TheCheeseyCrusader

• Member ID:  22889
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2824
  • Days Won:  1

Been Vaping for 4 yrs now, smoked for nearly 35yrs,never felt better , make all my own liquids,luckily before they brought in the new rules[TPD] managed to stock up on nicotine[hopefully  rumour has it rules will be changed on it in the UK finaly Brexits!],as for comments above burnt taste...its firing at to high temp[voltage /wattage]  and cannot wick fast enough,as for coils,get them off ebay,have had countless mods  variable wattage and volt,mech mods,get all mine off ebay now ok some are clones,but are cheaper than shops,at mo have the Smok Baby alien[Al85] cracking little kit and fog machine!,if you use mods get yourself a nicore 4 bay charger they detect and charge ALL rechargeable battery nicad  etc, invest in some high drain batteries  18650,if your using the newer mods old 18650s wont work in them,if you find your vg to thick add a drop of vodka! a tiny drop! for 100ml of self mix i only add around 3mil so that gives you an idea of tiny in 10ml bottle lol

At mo hooked on Black Jack, for UK people yes the sweet,for others scratching heads its a liqourice sweet,annoying buy them from shop 4 for £10,asked em about the concentrate got load of bull rule regs etc,looked in cabinet they were selling concentrate from Flavouart,yup found it so wont be buying it no more from them,all in all it cost me around maybe breaking it all down  £12 for 3 months of self mix........now if you want you can buy buy direct from some suppliers in China  use allibaba.com.if there a group of you want a similar kit like rest  below of some links depends on  US $ exchange rate as well as PayPal rate,when its good some mods can be really cheap,but you may have to wait a month to get them via china post sometimes 14 days UK rate for vat etc keep order below £135 and dont order stuff every month!

UK probard no sign up needed but have lists of vendors UK EU China with discount codes but you may find  it cheaper on Ebay,annoying cheaper in  for lots of stuff in US but postage is horrendous

http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/thread/1148/cigarette-liquid-vendors-discount-codes?page=1&scrollTo=23191

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/discount-codes

• Member ID:  2527
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  1945
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16150
  • Birthday:  02/27/1981

smoke for over 27 years sinds i was 9 i changed the ciggy to a vape ( justfog Q16 ) and this works perfect for me. not only it save's me 154 euro's each month but it is pretty good smoking also. 

every month i drop the nicotine. starting at 18mm i am now at 12mm when i get to 0 i will pass it into the bin. 

• Member ID:  25297
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  835
  • Days Won:  0

I've only ever smoked beef and fish but i'm pretty sure its not the same thing

Awards

• Member ID:  3773
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3138
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  24456
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  11/03/1966

Don't smoke anything, unless it begins with a "W," and ends with "eed."

Just suggestin'.

Ayaq

• Member ID:  22619
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  132
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  3595
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Achievement Points:  35023
  • Days Won:  22

10 hours ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

Don't smoke anything, unless it begins with a "W," and ends with "eed."

Just suggestin'.

Ayaq

No clue what you're talking about @AyaqGuyaq, you have to be more specific here !! 

:innocent:

• Member ID:  22558
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  774
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  6230
  • Birthday:  05/16/1970

Have jumped on the giving up wagon my self 2 weeks ago, been smoking for around 30 years both cigarettes and Weed but am trying to knock them both on the head two weeks in ive had no weed but am puffing on a e-cig at the moment :unknw: not sure if i want to give up the weed but i was smoking far to much to the point of being a veg most of the time so needed to give it a break at least personally i think the e-cig is just keeping my habit in my mind and i think i would be better off without it but for now I'm using it.

• Member ID:  26268
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  157

I am smoking about 2/3 of a pack per day. Tried experimentning with e-cigs and I must say I love the taste and smell of some fruit oils. Still they do not get close to self made cigs with good (and pricey as fk)  flavoured tabacco. So cigs for me.

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  25598
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  2810
  • Birthday:  09/22/1956

Smoke for 40 years now. Gave up once for 4 1/2 years and have to say I felt a lot better. It took  one stupid drunk weekend to got me started again and smoke ever since. Big..big mistake. I thought I could do it for a couple of days but it's like a switch is being flicked on and you are back on the smoking road. Will try to vape soon and see how it works out. well done to everyone managed to stop!! :good:

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

Ghostlupus,same thing happened with me I quit for 4 years and then exactly at one of our 1st >XI< festivals but I'm not blaming that festival it was me that started up again and I thought like you ah just a few days and then I'll go home and quit,well that didn't happen,but last year I said I don't like these stupid things and haven't touched one yet and that is with my wife still smoking.I like the smell of things again and the taste of food is more enhanced for me.Also I got a few extra bucks to spend on whatever I want,cause over here in Canada cigs are about $11 a pack.But I spend that on beer easily every week.

• Member ID:  25426
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  589
  • Birthday:  07/18/1974

Been vaping on and off for about two years now. Had very limited success with the higher Ohm vapes. Wasn't until I switched over to Sub-Ohm vaping that I was really able to kick the cig habit. Only downside I had was a few months ago I left my vape in a cab and ended up smoking for a few days till I could afford another. Reminded me of how nasty those buggers are. Now, I make my own e-juice. Cost me about $2.00 for a 100ml bottle.