Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Ban review

• Member ID:  26225
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  15
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

I've been playing since the servers opened a bit over a year ago. I got vote banned from the #2 XtremeIdiots pvp server while playing Siege tonight.

Not sure why, I asked on the mic after the vote went up but just got called racial slurs as a response. I'm assuming most people just press F1 to get the vote icon off their screen.

Not sure what the process is, but please unban/review my case.

Thanks!

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14303
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996
  • Device:  Windows

4 hours ago, Generic Default said:

I've been playing since the servers opened a bit over a year ago. I got vote banned from the #2 XtremeIdiots pvp server while playing Siege tonight.

Not sure why, I asked on the mic after the vote went up but just got called racial slurs as a response. I'm assuming most people just press F1 to get the vote icon off their screen.

Not sure what the process is, but please unban/review my case.

Thanks!

Hi Generic,

Looks like you were vote banned through a console command activated by a player in game. They are rare enough but do happen at times.

Basically it temp bans you for like an hour and there is no way of me undoing the ban as those bans aren't linked into our Sourcebans database.

Your temp ban should be well gone by now so you will be able to play again. If you remember the names of the people who were calling you racial slurs, it would be great and I will deal with them.

I will see you around on the servers!

Edited by Barron3000