Ruggerxi

**Post your Tournament Scores here**

lol, that post of bogleg is incorrect. 

that was just one round. we had 3 rounds, and we won two of 3 because bogleg thinks he only had to play one round lol. 

So it became 2 - 1 for us. i have the recording on my drive. not sure how to upload this. if i can play it back i can make the screenshots of that one. 

we played 3x3 rounds yes, we won 2x 3 rounds and your team won 1x 3 rounds. agree? 
After you won the first 3x rounds it was 1 - 0 then bogleg left and we played another round where it became 1-1 then the last round it became 2-1 for us. 

33 minutes ago, Dukoo said:

we played 3x3 rounds yes, we won 2x 3 rounds and your team won 1x 3 rounds. agree? 
After you won the first 3x rounds it was 1 - 0 then bogleg left and we played another round where it became 1-1 then the last round it became 2-1 for us. 

The tourney is only three rounds, not three different games....whoever won the first game won the round in the tourney....

You can see where the confusion comes in:

1. No spectators, teammates can help each other just like on the main server in sudden death after they die and go into spectate mode
2. 10 min rounds
3. Best of 3, you play until someone wins 2 matches

It says right there you play until someone wins 2 matches.  A match would be one completed map, right?  So I think Dukoo and his team are right, and I think all the other teams that have played already haven't done this correctly.  The server is set up as best of 5 (first one to three wins).  That would be one MATCH.

I didn't realize that, and based on how scores were posted in here before our game, I thought we were just playing one map.  Sorry to my teammates.

6. 10 minute maps best of 3 rounds. 

7. There will be one map for each tournament round, so everyone plays on the same map for each round. 

One map for each rournament round so that is 3x one map means 3x3 rounds. not 1x3 rounds. 

Got it I think. Each game consists of 3 matches. Each match consists of 3 rounds. So, we are only playing 1 match, not a whole game. And 2 wins of rounds within 1 match are the winners, not the first 2 match rounds of a game. 

Got it.  

Congrats Bogleg, pwrcrzy52, and McMurphy...well played.