Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

excessive spawn camping

FearMe.Not

• Member ID:  25403
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  247
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Excessive spawn camping.... What is excessive? according to one player tonight it is spawn camping over 5 rounds.. 5 rounds is excessive is it not?
it's the same players every night who come on the server and all they do is spawn camp c4, at4, rpg' noob tubes.
Players running through restricted areas to get behind enemy spawn to place c4 or hit them with rpg. the areas are restricted for a reason.

In no way am i having a dig at the admins they are on when they can Barron has too many hours to count on these servers and has started and kept them full for hours.
when the admins aren't there all hell breaks loose. normal players constantly complaining about not being able to get out of spawn.

this past while the servers are empty for most of the day when a month ago they were both ranked 1 and 2 on game tracker. 
ok there isn't the same amount of players playing but there are more than enough to fill 2 servers.

Anyway Rant over

signed 

grumpy old bastard 

FearMe.Not 

20170916221556_1.thumb.jpg.e35fa0ff24916723d989bc03a9faeb02.jpg

20170916221603_1.jpg

20170916221443_1.jpg

20170904222359_1.jpg

20170815003926_1.jpg

20170815004352_1.jpg

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14301
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996
  • Device:  Windows

On 9/16/2017 at 10:51 PM, FearMe.Not said:

Excessive spawn camping.... What is excessive? according to one player tonight it is spawn camping over 5 rounds.. 5 rounds is excessive is it not?
it's the same players every night who come on the server and all they do is spawn camp c4, at4, rpg' noob tubes.
Players running through restricted areas to get behind enemy spawn to place c4 or hit them with rpg. the areas are restricted for a reason.

In no way am i having a dig at the admins they are on when they can Barron has too many hours to count on these servers and has started and kept them full for hours.
when the admins aren't there all hell breaks loose. normal players constantly complaining about not being able to get out of spawn.

this past while the servers are empty for most of the day when a month ago they were both ranked 1 and 2 on game tracker. 
ok there isn't the same amount of players playing but there are more than enough to fill 2 servers.

Anyway Rant over

signed 

grumpy old bastard 

FearMe.Not 

20170916221556_1.thumb.jpg.e35fa0ff24916723d989bc03a9faeb02.jpg

20170916221603_1.jpg

20170916221443_1.jpg

20170904222359_1.jpg

20170815003926_1.jpg

20170815004352_1.jpg

Fear you know me over a year and such and I know from your frustration that you came to the forums to try put a point across

Unfortunately it happens regardless if no admins are online or not. There is 2 servers there with over 200,000 players that have played on the servers among many time zones when admins arent online. Shit like that will happen regardless with some people not understanding English

Then again you could of easily have messaged me or Evil Monkey on Steam like you did tonight and I got it sorted. I have sort of taken a break from Insurgency for the time being but I am online everyday on Steam

Regards to the spawn camping rules? There is not much realistically we can do if there only 2 admins at various timezone patrolling 2 servers

i know there are only 2 of you and it is hard work, even if you had 10 admins there would always be a time when someone isn't on

all i was saying is that the rule itself is very vague. 

what is excessive?

is running through restricted areas allowed?

Its black or white for me it's either allowed or it isn't.

i believe cheating to win isn't winning.

If its against the rules players can screenshot or record for proof, to be dealt with at a later date.

they all seem to behave when either yourself or monkeynuts are in the server (especially monkey)

it's your server boss whatever you decide goes but a bit of clarity might help.

On 9/18/2017 at 11:54 PM, FearMe.Not said:

i know there are only 2 of you and it is hard work, even if you had 10 admins there would always be a time when someone isn't on

all i was saying is that the rule itself is very vague. 

what is excessive?

is running through restricted areas allowed?

Its black or white for me it's either allowed or it isn't.

i believe cheating to win isn't winning.

If its against the rules players can screenshot or record for proof, to be dealt with at a later date.

they all seem to behave when either yourself or monkeynuts are in the server (especially monkey)

it's your server boss whatever you decide goes but a bit of clarity might help.

By we mean by "excessive spawn camping" is spawn camping over numerous of rounds ....over the top spawn camping pretty much

In terms of screenshots and evidence , your more than welcome to show any of us proof of being abusing those rules and we will take matters into our own hands

• Member ID:  87
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

ban them all let the admins sort them out lol :spiteful:

giggles.jpg

• 2 months later...

• Member ID:  26586
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  25
  • Achievement Points:  168

On 9/21/2017 at 12:57 PM, 7Toes said:

giggles.jpg

Heh

• Member ID:  1217
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  1596
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  14592
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/21/1978
  • Device:  Android

On 9/21/2017 at 1:57 PM, 7Toes said:

giggles.jpg

LEAVE ME OUTTA THIS :P

• Member ID:  221
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1864
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Achievement Points:  12302
  • Birthday:  06/10/1967

Fear . I hear ya bud. my work has slowed down quite a bit now and I plan on be on a lot going forward . hope we can get the server back in control. 

Monkey this is an old thread i was never blaming you or Barron on this as  when there are admins on the server most tend to behave it's when there are no admins was the problem. then the usual suspects were at it again. when you say something you get abuse in game....

no one expects you to be on the server 24/7  when you have do other things it has to be done.

but i have since found a solution to this....

i just stopped Playing the game.:lol:

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  26773
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  18

As a player, like Fear, who has played Xi servers a great amount of times and continue to use XI TS, I agree. I also think that our word would be taken into greater consideration. As Fear posted via screenshots, those players spawn camped over multiple rounds, thusly breaking your idea of "excessive". I also find it interesting that players that were once under investigation for hacking are now admins. Furthermore players that spawn camp every round on every map with explosives are admins. I haven't touched XI servers for a bit now due to this. I understand that the more senior adms havent been on the XI ins servers that much and thats ok. I am just surprised that nothing is done about it when reported/complained about. And again.... even more surprised that you let them become admins. I would enjoy having a better conversation with a standing senior admin regarding this as the XI servers are completely toxic and despite having put hundreds of my 1500+hrs into them, have too many spawn campers (admins). Funny how they mean the same thing these days.

45 minutes ago, Tetragear said:

As a player, like Fear, who has played Xi servers a great amount of times and continue to use XI TS, I agree. I also think that our word would be taken into greater consideration. As Fear posted via screenshots, those players spawn camped over multiple rounds, thusly breaking your idea of "excessive". I also find it interesting that players that were once under investigation for hacking are now admins. Furthermore players that spawn camp every round on every map with explosives are admins. I haven't touched XI servers for a bit now due to this. I understand that the more senior adms havent been on the XI ins servers that much and thats ok. I am just surprised that nothing is done about it when reported/complained about. And again.... even more surprised that you let them become admins. I would enjoy having a better conversation with a standing senior admin regarding this as the XI servers are completely toxic and despite having put hundreds of my 1500+hrs into them, have too many spawn campers (admins). Funny how they mean the same thing these days.

You mention you and Fear and that "our word should be taken into greater consideration"...Really? You's have been flat out playing PUBG , only Ling has appeared recently on the XI servers since pretty much. No offensive

The screenshots Fear posted 1 has been perm banned and 1 is no longer a moderator , the other 2 I never seen them since

You are completely over exaggerating man. If you have played on the servers recently you would know what you said is wrong

I'm sorry but there is no point taking shots at us when at the time you were playing there was 2 admins , now we have 4 admins and a handful of moderators.

• 3 weeks later...

• Member ID:  26755
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2
  • Achievement Points:  30

I know this is an old post, I'm a new member, but whatever. 

I used to spawn camp a lot with c4 and rpg on maps like Sinjar, Tell, Vertically, etc. 

I have moved away from this now since I see no "skill" or honor in doing so. I also do not wish to be know as that cancerous spawn camper. 

Admins like GMO do a great job preventing spawn kills, he will kick/ban any who does it over 1 time. 

I also actively discourage spawn camping and often guard our spawn (siege A insurgent spawn) when I know players who love to spawn camp are on the opposite team. 

I think insurgency has much more to offer in terms of gunplay and explosives, but spawncamping is a cheap resort to "win" a game. You also feel real accomplishment if you take objectives through pure skilled gameplay and strategics. 

If Xtremidiots is recruiting for more admins I will be happy to volunteer to discourage such spawnkilling/exploits

• Member ID:  26415
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  2021
  • Birthday:  05/28/1996

No offence but you're the guy I recently caught twice exploiting in Tell and Revolt maps killing people right when they spawned.

Edited by Daemon

6 hours ago, Daemon said:

No offence but you're the guy I recently caught twice exploiting in Tell and Revolt maps killing people right when they spawned.

wow this is hilarious.

No offence Daemon but if you're going to ban players for exploiting maps and spawn camping start by banning yourself. it is because of you and a few other players that i now refuse to play the game. i loved playing insurgency, felt at home playing on XI  severs only for you ("professionals" as 1 ball bag likes to describe it) fucking ruining it for me, and others.

i eagerly await your reply

Fear

Edited by FearMe.Not

30 minutes ago, FearMe.Not said:

wow this is hilarious.

No offence Daemon but if you're going to ban players for exploiting maps and spawn camping start by banning yourself. it is because of you and a few other players that i now refuse to play the game. i loved playing insurgency, felt at home playing on XI  severs only for you ("professionals" as 1 ball bag likes to describe it) fucking ruining it for me, and others.

i eagerly await your reply

Fear

Lol I indeed used to spawncamp a long time ago but I never exploited on any map. Things have changed since last time we played together, and I as well as the other admins also keep the other "professionals" (I never claimed to be one, I suck at the game :P) under control. Sorry for being the cunt I was back then. 

19 hours ago, Daemon said:

but I never exploited on any map. 

i have been fighting the urge to reply since last night but i can't hold back anymore....

i have a video from a while ago (before you were an admin) of you running into a restricted area. (is this not exploiting the map?) to spawn camp.

I indeed used to spawncamp a long time ago

unless you classify a few weeks as being a long time then this quote is another lie.

i have video proof of you doing this very recently.... not a long time ago as you explain it.

Things have changed since last time we played together, and I as well as the other admins also keep the other "professionals" (I never claimed to be one, I suck at the game :P) under control.  

up until 2 weeks ago things haven't changed as the videos clearly show.

so ALMOST everything in your explanation is a load of shit tbh.

should be interesting to hear your reply this time.

Fear

Exploiting imo is using map glitches to your advantage (like In revolt when you can run behind sec spawn and shoot directly in it) and I've never done that. Yes I used to run into restricted areas to plant c4 or IEDs but that's not an exploit as i said. 

Lately, my 90% of playing has been on defence, so yeah I'm interested to see how I "spawncamped 2 weeks ago". 

• Member ID:  26773
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Achievement Points:  18

2 hours ago, Daemon said:

Exploiting imo is using map glitches to your advantage (like In revolt when you can run behind sec spawn and shoot directly in it) and I've never done that. Yes I used to run into restricted areas to plant c4 or IEDs but that's not an exploit as i said. 

Lately, my 90% of playing has been on defence, so yeah I'm interested to see how I "spawncamped 2 weeks ago". 

Fear, do you want to go first or shall I? I've been getting excited to wait for you Daemon to self incriminate more by saying you haven't done this for a long time. Also please note that playing on defence doesn't mean you can't spawn camp so don't make  baseless claims. Fear nor I do map exploits or spawn camp. Yet another baseless claim you made because you lashed out without thinking. recordings will help clarify that in addition to admin abuse.

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Days Won:  8

LOCKED BY REQUEST

• dadda2 locked this topic