Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Cod WW2 Beta Review

RealEstufa

• Member ID:  23628
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2265
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  2527
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1945
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16150
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/27/1981

Aint it about the game instead about dedicated servers. 
Why would you care about dedicated servers, cod is a run and gun game its not made for big sniper maps like battlefield. 

I would cry if they made it dedicated and let 30 people in such small maps. 6v6 is fine, untill now we already have 6man teams each evening and its much fun. 

• Member ID:  833
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  765
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5688

On 9/30/2017 at 11:57 AM, Smurf|NL said:

fuck you all :yahoo:console kiddies  

wow, I didnt know you were one of those 'PC Master Race" assholes.... lol

err, I mean elitist...

I gave it a go and enjoyed it. It felt very smooth and was fun to play, even while learning maps, etc.

Something that surprised me was that I saw the Raven logo when the game starts up. I didn't realize they were still around. The last Raven game I played was Star Trek:Elite Force - great game!

Will I pay full price for this when it comes out?

Probably not. It depends on what they offer down the line when it releases.

• Member ID:  21216
  • Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  1695
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  15803
  • Birthday:  02/09/1966

8 hours ago, Sonovabich said:

There will not be any dedicated servers so please don't hold your breath, we get this everytime Activision release their new "masterpiece":no

that is why I will not get it! fuck the consoles :) but hey they have to push the X-Boz 1 s for the kiddies ;) they killed COD!

• Member ID:  21216
  • Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  1695
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  15803
  • Birthday:  02/09/1966

5 hours ago, KicknDatAzz said:

wow, I didnt know you were one of those 'PC Master Race" assholes.... lol

err, I mean elitist...

no we are sick and tired of getting broken games that they do not ever fix because of the porting over to pc.

they need to make a PC only COD with Dx12 for us idiots that paid for it with a bad ass PC that will play whatever you want! ;) 

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

You're not going to get more than 18 players in any cod title these days.

• Member ID:  82
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

14 hours ago, Dukoo said:

Aint it about the game instead about dedicated servers. 
Why would you care about dedicated servers, cod is a run and gun game its not made for big sniper maps like battlefield. 

I would cry if they made it dedicated and let 30 people in such small maps. 6v6 is fine, untill now we already have 6man teams each evening and its much fun. 

Then they should make bigger maps....funny the map sizes werent a problem in Cod2 Cod4 and Cod5...the best Cod games they made and still popular now..that is because they had dedicated servers and mod tools to let people make maps whatever size they want, lets see where this game is in 6 months, we hear the same excitement everytime they release a new game....thought i saw you still playing Cod4 in those 32 people maps Duccy? did you say 6v6...maybe i should buy it myself haha or you should come and play  Rainbow 6 siege with me and Johnny which is 5v5 and has already proved it's worth over 2 years.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

SOB,they won't be able to play Rainbow 6, cause remember they won't be able to bunny hop or keep running at the enemy without dying or they won't be able to jump off a building without damage or how to use there special features and mainly how to play as a team and communicate with their team mates.Like you said this game has been going strong for the last 2 years.No dedicated servers,but we have no problem finding them everyday any day.Getting their operators will be a problem for the first time players.Nice 4 min. matches/best 2 out of 3 wins and the odd tie breaker match.I guess they just have to try it.At least we play daily and have something to talk about and have a lot of fun playing.But I guess they like the unlimited ammo on all their weapons (phony bullshit).

• Member ID:  59
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2107
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15083
  • Days Won:  13

Smooth game-play on my end with it.  And my system is several years old.   I love the graphics.  Slower movement in the game than Im use to.  But I nice addition IMHO.  

11 hours ago, Sonovabich said:

Then they should make bigger maps....funny the map sizes werent a problem in Cod2 Cod4 and Cod5...the best Cod games they made and still popular now..that is because they had dedicated servers and mod tools to let people make maps whatever size they want, lets see where this game is in 6 months, we hear the same excitement everytime they release a new game....thought i saw you still playing Cod4 in those 32 people maps Duccy? did you say 6v6...maybe i should buy it myself haha or you should come and play  Rainbow 6 siege with me and Johnny which is 5v5 and has already proved it's worth over 2 years.

Absolute not, if they make bigger maps you get a battlefield effect. They only thing why you have bigger maps in 2,4 and 5 is because the maps are custom made by players that are in love with the game. All of the original maps are not sized for 30+ players. And yes you shud buy it, but if you dislike mw2 and cod2 you shud not even think about it. It has the old cod2 looks and it runs like mw2 but better and more modern in a Arcade style. 

And indeed, i still play cod4 sometimes, you know why? because its fun to fuck arround in it, but thats all. it is by far not my favorite game, but its a good blast to shoot dessy and preditor and all the other idiots haha :D nothing more, nothing less. 

• Member ID:  82
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

No thanks m8 i have no intention of buying another game where people can run at superhuman speeds carrying weapons and bounce around like kangaroos, i made a huge mistake with BF1, got caught up in all the excitement of how great it looked but it plays like shit ..not bought a Cod game since Black Ops 1 which stunk, and they have not done anything since to make me change my mind.

Edited by Sonovabich

And that is most people's problem here in >XI< COD is never ever been a game where you can bunny hop in. It is the MW2 FT MOD here that make's it possible to do so. You can jump in any kind of game, but the bunny hopping thing is a mw2 ft thing here within >XI<. I have no clue why you think every cod game is a bunnyhopping game. The double jumping was only in the cod space edition.
Try to jump in real live with a gun in your hand, i am 100% sure that this is possible. If not, it meens you have old knees haha ;) 

You know what the problem with this shit is, some people take gaming way to serious. A game is a game, to have fun with and to have a laugh with. Some people take gaming way to seriously. 

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Usually those killed all the time by bunnies. :sofa:

• Member ID:  907
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26176
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

1 hour ago, Dukoo said:

And that is most people's problem here in >XI< COD is never ever been a game where you can bunny hop in. It is the MW2 FT MOD here that make's it possible to do so. You can jump in any kind of game, but the bunny hopping thing is a mw2 ft thing here within >XI<. I have no clue why you think every cod game is a bunnyhopping game. The double jumping was only in the cod space edition.
Try to jump in real live with a gun in your hand, i am 100% sure that this is possible. If not, it meens you have old knees haha ;) 

You know what the problem with this shit is, some people take gaming way to serious. A game is a game, to have fun with and to have a laugh with. Some people take gaming way to seriously. 

Not entirely true.  COD2 was a big time bunny hopping game (especially the CTF mod).  And before there was Call of Duty, Quake, Quakeworld, Quake 2, and Quake 3 were all bunny hopping games.  The Counter-Strike/Half-life side of the FPS world was the more realistic gaming engine.  I would even argue that the Unreal engine games favor hoppers....

11 hours ago, Bogleg said:

Not entirely true.  COD2 was a big time bunny hopping game (especially the CTF mod).  And before there was Call of Duty, Quake, Quakeworld, Quake 2, and Quake 3 were all bunny hopping games.  The Counter-Strike/Half-life side of the FPS world was the more realistic gaming engine.  I would even argue that the Unreal engine games favor hoppers....

That is what i mean, Its a "MOD" that make's it possible, i am talking only about the cod game's now. 
Most cod game's where you can hop like a fool in is in a modded server, not in the regulair one's. 

if you make a MW2 server without bunnyhopping most people, still dont wanna play it.
They just dont like the game, otherwise people shud have played already on another clan or gaming community where bunnyhopping was not allowed if that realy was the issue. 

The quake game's are made to do so they are so intense fast gameplay that if you would not be able to jump like that the game why have died on the day of release. 

• Member ID:  1270
  • Followers:  149
  • Topic Count:  329
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3860
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  34133
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  04/12/1969

I can only say so..no matter what game u play...as long as you find fun...when you no longer find fun,, stopping playing that game    as I did with  cod4

cod ww2..hmmmm   bs game   same as   mw3  mw2  ......but I found fun with  Dukoo , Nosjp   and others     Beta  it was fun     but I would not buy this game..))))))))))))))))))

On 10/2/2017 at 8:53 PM, L!ckALotAPus said:

no we are sick and tired of getting broken games that they do not ever fix because of the porting over to pc.

they need to make a PC only COD with Dx12 for us idiots that paid for it with a bad ass PC that will play whatever you want! ;) 

I agree with ya on this, was just busting Smurfs chops a bit.

They RUINED COD a long time ago, you can thank Infinity Ward for that crap. That's when smaller maps and 8 vs 8 started with no dedicated server support.

I think it happened before Black Ops came out, but not sure.  If it makes you feel any better, I do not buy these games on my PS3 or PS4 and support what they do/have done to COD.

DESTINY FTW! lolol

cod ww2 and destiny2 + battlefront 2 for  the win. These game's will help me trough this rough winter time. :D 

• Member ID:  6247
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  645
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  5422

Ok so, I played this game as much as I could find the time for, and as per usual, I love it and am looking forward to playing it over the winter as much as I can (get away with and get work done too...)  Yes, it is rather like cod 2, but better imho.  It is not perfect so far, I think that there were alot of bots playing and so the few of us who were playing were surrounded by perfect bots who didn't miss, didn't have to take time to learn a map, etc.  Once I figured that out, I did not feel so bad about my lousy aim and pitiful stats.  One rude gamer actually said to me in game "Majbasil, you need to delete this game from your computer."    Ouch.  Nevertheless, I shall persist and fight on.  Wohoo  

• 3 weeks later...

• Member ID:  26408
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  26

On 9/29/2017 at 3:02 PM, Dukoo said:

As far i played it, i like this game alot.  its old cod2 style with mw2 engine kinda thing. 
I love the guns and offcourse its shit we dont have dedicated servers but we know how that works now days for pc games. 
The fact we can add 6 people in a party is pretty nice, offcourse more would be better, but hey... like the graphix its pretty good playing on high also the FPS is very nice 119 fps while playing. 

Agree with your post. Different people have different opinion. I like this game too. I have been playing since Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Call of Duty: WWII and now Call of Duty World War 2 kaufen. Its features Weapon customization, Character customization, ability to eject from the plane whenever you want makes pretty fun to play. It's more awesome if you have friends playing with you as a squad.

Edited by SMWade