WSMFreak

Hell let loose (might be worth keeping an eye on)

It looks very promising, with graphics that are functional rather than exciting (thus not overloading your 3yr old PC when a second player shows up) in a proven engine and realism bonded with action, putting the theoretical end result somewhere between ARMA and COD. Sort of whre Battlefield would have been if it had large maps and realism. All of that, coupled with the absolute shitfest that is all of EA's game releases for the year and likely forever, puts it in a place where it competes with Escape from Tarkov as a possible Next Big Thing for me and my friends to play.

But

No word, at any point so far, about dedicated servers or private hosting. If we end up in the BF1 scenario where you pay fairly big bucks to rent a server that only does what the gamedev wants it to, this may not end well.

I hope they don't do that because it looks good, it looks fun and I really want it to work.