YACCster

2018 North America XI Fest: Nashville TN

4 hours ago, Ruggerxi said:

Dates should be finalized in the next couple weeks

The boss says I've had enough leave so I will have to see if the Fest falls on my days off.  Worst case I can just Skype the Fest shenanigans with the cool kids :lol:

On 10/19/2017 at 4:36 PM, Jeroen v.2 said:

I'm gonna do my very best to be able to attend next year! I always said that a European guy cannot (and I reapeat CANNOT) get drunk of American 'beer'. This would be the most perfect oppurtunity to find out! :drinks: 

I will bet you money that more than half of the beers in my private collection, will do a wonderful job of getting you hammered!!!  I just may attend to bring you a few......  ;-)

Hey all :hi: Wherever we stay and whatever we do it will be an exciting time for me anyway. Don't get to the US that often. There must be beer tho :beerbig:  Don't know anything about Nashville so will be relying on you guys. Sure it will be great!! 

On 4/16/2018 at 3:04 AM, Ghostlupus said:

Hey all :hi: Wherever we stay and whatever we do it will be an exciting time for me anyway. Don't get to the US that often. There must be beer tho :beerbig:  Don't know anything about Nashville so will be relying on you guys. Sure it will be great!! 

I'd be there will be some beer and probably a lot more!