Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Prayers for the people of New York City

wildthing

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14873
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  90995
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Do me a favor Pete and Keep your heads in the Sand, For your sake I hope your Country does not go through what Europe is going thru now and America is staring straight into if Excuse Makers like you get their way... There are Think Tanks that spend Tax money to get people like you to keep their heads in the sand so you can find any statistic you want with your Fake News....

Neville Chamberlians like you always get the Wars started and people like my Family Fucking Finish it.

Please Don't respond back, I'm not interested.

Out

If you cant listen to any viewpoint that is not yours, then stay out of the kitchen, with respect.

As for me or people in my family?  My family fought in that war Sparty, and tragically died as well. They were there from the beginning and some didn't make it home. Its best you stick to me and not bring our greatest generation into it, for we don't compare.   

• Member ID:  1387
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19551
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968
  • Device:  Windows

21 minutes ago, PimpedOutPete said:

If you cant listen to any viewpoint that is not yours, then stay out of the kitchen, with respect.

As for me or people in my family?  My family fought in that war Sparty, and tragically died as well. They were there from the beginning and some didn't make it home. Its best you stick to me and not bring our greatest generation into it, for we don't compare.   

Your Open Boarders Viewpoint Has Gotten How Many Killed?

My Generation and My Kids Are Fighting These Monsters, not the Greatest Generation. The Greatest Generation would not have Tolerated Jihad!

In case you have not noticed theses Jihad attacks did not happen any where near as often as they are now Since Merkle opened her mouth and opened the flood gates. The Greatest Generation would not have had these policies to begin with that have a Fucking Lottery system that allows Terrorists to come here. Look at their Policies, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Harry Trueman's Immigration Policies are Tougher Than Trumps for crying out loud. Maybe that's why we did not have Jihad in the USA?

Look at Japan's view on Immigration and How they have never Had A Jihad Attack.

Pete you are in the Minority Thank GOD, Maybe you should have some refugees move in next to you, I bet you would keep your Doors Open

RIGHT?

I have very thick skin by the way, I just think a Suicide Immigration Policy is not wise.

How many tours of Duty have your Kids Made in the Middle East?

How Many of their Friends are Dead?

Please let's agree to disagree, and stop with the Hopes and Prayers if your not willing to make the Adult Choices in life.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Edited by Spartacus

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14873
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  90995
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

12 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Your Open Boarders Viewpoint Has Gotten How Many Killed?

My Generation and My Kids Are Fighting These Monsters, not the Greatest Generation. The Greatest Generation would not have Tolerated Jihad!

In case you have not noticed theses Jihad attacks did not happen any where near as often as they are now Since Merkle opened her mouth and opened the flood gates. The Greatest Generation would not have had these policies to begin with that have a Fucking Lottery system that allows Terrorists to come here. Look at their Policies, Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Harry Trueman's Immigration Policies are Tougher Than Trumps for crying out loud. Maybe that's why we did not have Jihad in the USA?

Look at Japan's view on Immigration and How they have never Had A Jihad Attack.

Pete you are in the Minority Thank GOD, Maybe you should have some refugees move in next to you, I bet you would keep your Doors Open

RIGHT?

I have very thick skin by the way, I just think a Suicide Immigration Policy is not wise.

Please let's agree to disagree, and stop with the Hopes and Prayers if your not willing to make the Adult Choices in life.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Sparty, my friend.  Did you not see that I mentioned Immigration laws need to change. Who says I'm in the minority who cares between you and I are?

We both are on the same side, arguing the same point to a  different degree. Is it not easier for people like us to work together than appose each other.

Edited by PimpedOutPete

• Member ID:  36
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  124
  • Topic Count:  234
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3844
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Achievement Points:  34597
  • Days Won:  17
  • Birthday:  11/22/1968