Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

The bastard walks...

HarryWeezer

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

It is a disgrace that a traitor directly responsible for the deaths and wounding of other soldiers due to deserting his post in a war zone, walked away scot-free today. He deserved to be shot. At the least he should have been imprisoned for life.

This decision brings shame upon the U.S. Army and all who have served honorably. It insults those who died in battle.

This coward had better hope he never crosses the street in front of me. Every American should remember his name and turn their backs to him at every opportunity.

• Member ID:  1022
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8504
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Achievement Points:  81318
  • Days Won:  397
  • Birthday:  07/19/1962

Name that fuker  Harry, and make it LOUD!! so everyone can hear you.  :rtfm:

• Member ID:  1417
  • Followers:  67
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  2105
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

Sounds like George W. Bush to me....

Wake Up , Time To Die

Edited by Deckard
typo

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

Your right Harry it is a disgrace ... I am beside myself right now trying to understand how such a miscarriage of justice could be handed down by a military judge.

Awards

• Member ID:  26441
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  18
  • Birthday:  01/03/1969

Absolutely disgusting!

• Member ID:  26140
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  65
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  632

As an Army veteran it sickens me to my stomach. But that is what this world is coming to.

• Member ID:  24295
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2311
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Achievement Points:  20239
  • Days Won:  17

I am so sick of hearing about this President Asshole. Even up here in Canada this asshole is in the news every day,  it's getting old!! jeeeezzzz

Anyways this soldiers name is: Bowe Bergdahl

I do not know what the whole story is about this dude but I will never support a deserter in any way shape or form.

WOW, and this comes from a Head of Country. He just loves to shoot his mouth off!

President's comment on Bowe Bergdahl:

Bowe Bergdahl lawyer speaks to media:

The video freezes a few times but it does not last long so be patient.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14873
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  90995
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

It seems that the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. He was found guilty and deserves to do time, to some degree.

3 hours ago, PimpedOutPete said:

It seems that the punishment doesn’t fit the crime. He was found guilty and deserves to do time, to some degree.

My opinion, I think the judge took his 5 years of being a Taliban hostage where he was tortured as time served. But I don't think that is good enough for anyone because everyone wants him dead. The answer to everything seems to always be violence...:aggressive:

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  8258
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53556
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

Pfft thats nothing up here in your attic we are giving Omar Quatar something like 8.5 million. Well I'm sad now 

• Member ID:  1387
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  19551
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

It's stuff like this that makes the common Man lose hope for any Justice in the world.

I believe any notion of justice has been created for the common man to continue to not go Bananas on the True owners of the world.

That would stop the "Gravy Train".

I try not to let my Kids know my attitude for the fear it may ruin theirs, but there is no Justice in this world.

But, someday they will ask me, if I believe That Justice exists I won't lie when I tell them it does not.

Never has been and never will be.

3 hours ago, Labob said:

Pfft thats nothing up here in your attic we are giving Omar Quatar something like 8.5 million. Well I'm sad now 

Omar Khadr got $10.5 million because he was innocent at the time (proven). He was 15 years old at the time and a CANADIAN CITIZEN!! He was taken to Guantanamo Bay and tortured for the next 10 years of his life. Our Canadian government at the time turned their backs on him and violated his rights. They believed the lies they were being told. 10 years later the truth came out and the rest is history. Basically he got $1 million per year that he was being tortured. I can't get a vision in my head of what kind of asshole would torture a 15 year old kid. The dudes who tortured him also were arrested and charged not too long after his release. Kinda makes me wonder how many innocent lives are being held in that God awful place of torture.

How quickly people judge and believe the media.  They go on rants and want to hurt without hearing the truth. Then when the truth finally comes out they feel bad. So dumb!!

Edited by Angelz

• Member ID:  2048
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

deserting his post putting his whole  unit at jeopardy.then for people to risk there lives to rescue him and they inturn die is totally fucked up.thats why in the past deserters were shot but hey too many pussys sjw's controlling us now.so fucking soft they have become

Edited by Damage_inc-

4 hours ago, Angelz said:

Omar Khadr got $10.5 million because he was innocent at the time (proven). He was 15 years old at the time and a CANADIAN CITIZEN!! He was taken to Guantanamo Bay and tortured for the next 10 years of his life. Our Canadian government at the time turned their backs on him and violated his rights. They believed the lies they were being told. 10 years later the truth came out and the rest is history. Basically he got $1 million per year that he was being tortured. I can't get a vision in my head of what kind of asshole would torture a 15 year old kid. The dudes who tortured him also were arrested and charged not too long after his release. Kinda makes me wonder how many innocent lives are being held in that God awful place of torture.

How quickly people judge and believe the media.  They go on rants and want to hurt without hearing the truth. Then when the truth finally comes out they feel bad. So dumb!!

I'm sorry, he was not innocent and he found guilty of killing an American soldier and other crimes. At 15 years old he knew better. He would later say he was coerce to plead guilty. Yes, the Canadian government did turn his back on him and since we are a county of laws, he sued and won damages.

Tabitha Speer, the widow of Christopher Speer, filed an application to enforce a US$134 million Utah default civil judgment in Canada. She should be awarded every dime for we are a country of just laws. 

• Member ID:  822
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967

8 hours ago, Labob said:

Thats a real disgrace

46 minutes ago, PimpedOutPete said:

I'm sorry, he was not innocent and he found guilty of killing an American soldier and other crimes. At 15 years old he knew better. He would later say he was coerce to plead guilty. Yes, the Canadian government did turn his back on him and since we are a county of laws, he sued and won damages.

Tabitha Speer, the widow of Christopher Speer, filed an application to enforce a US$134 million Utah default civil judgment in Canada. She should be awarded every dime for we are a country of just laws. 

The Canadian government should always turn its back on these type of people. They do not represent what Canada and Canadians are all about.  We might be a country of laws,  but we know better than giving this MF 10 million dollars for "damages". Come on Pete, he killed an american soldier fighting for Al-Qaeda.  I feel for the widow of Christopher Speer, don't give a crap about a terrorist

5 hours ago, Angelz said:

That 15 year old kid fought for Al-Qaeda and killed an American Soldier, the fact the he was a Canadian Citizen makes his crime 100 times more shameful. Canadians do not kill Americans, we are allies, and have been for a long time.  I wouldn't give a penny to a sob like him, how about the human rights of the widow, and relatives of the American soldier he killed?  You are not a kid anymore at 15, you know what you are doing, lets get that straigjt

Look I have a simple rule if you have many passports and for what ever reason you leave our counrty with the one you prefer then you live with those results our country is not your babbysitter  just saying of course grrrrr

1 hour ago, Joe Canadian said:

The Canadian government should always turn its back on these type of people. They do not represent what Canada and Canadians are all about.  We might be a country of laws,  but we know better than giving this MF 10 million dollars for "damages". Come on Pete, he killed an american soldier fighting for Al-Qaeda.  I feel for the widow of Christopher Speer, don't give a crap about a terrorist

Joe, buddy I hear you and I agree. I have no sympathy for this individual but like I said, we are a nation of laws and if we don't live by these (like them or not), then we are no better than they are. If you don't like these law, then we need to be proactive and change them. 

Why the hell were we interrogating this guy in the first place when it should have been the Americans all along. We stepped in dog shit for no reason but our own. He should have not got a dime, but his lawyers found a loop hole and here we are.

How old are all you people? Do you not have or have had a 15 year old at any time in your life? Did you not punish them if they did not listen to you and do what you said?

To join the Canadian or American military you have to be 17 years old and with parental consent.

Omar at the time was considered a young offender. Myth of a young person knowing better yes I agree but they do not think about what the end result of their actions will bring. He listened to his father which he had no choice to do and it cost him dearly. 

Everyone gets upset when they hear about what these animals do to their women and kids and they protest all about it. Then when reality happens to a 15 year old kid all hell breaks out. He was tortured from age 15 to age 26 but because he is 26 everyone wants to kill him. No one is thinking he was 15 at the time he was sent to that disgusting place.

I wish I had saved all the information I had of what happened on that day. I seen the pictures (the US military produced them) of where they found him (he is in the pictures) (he was shot in the back) in a hole out back of that building. He was badly hurt and it said he could not have thrown that nade in his condition. We only have the word of the people who survived that day. He was the only living person so he was accused.

He did say he did it because he was sick of being tortured. He feared they were going to kill him. The sick and disgusting people who ran that place loved what they were doing to these prisoners (not all were guilty). The more painful the better. They were eventually arrested and charged for their actions.

19 hours ago, PimpedOutPete said:

Joe, buddy I hear you and I agree. I have no sympathy for this individual but like I said, we are a nation of laws and if we don't live by these (like them or not), then we are no better than they are. If you don't like these law, then we need to be proactive and change them. 

Why the hell were we interrogating this guy in the first place when it should have been the Americans all along. We stepped in dog shit for no reason but our own. He should have not got a dime, but his lawyers found a loop hole and here we are.

Yeah I agree Pete, I'm just pissed off because the government gives this terrorist 10 million dollars because a loop hole and at the same time make life miserable for those Canadians who cannot work, and rely on social assistance (350-700$ a month) to just get by. Non-sense if you ask me. Cheers

On 11/4/2017 at 4:51 PM, Angelz said:

How old are all you people? Do you not have or have had a 15 year old at any time in your life? Did you not punish them if they did not listen to you and do what you said?

To join the Canadian or American military you have to be 17 years old and with parental consent.

Omar at the time was considered a young offender. Myth of a young person knowing better yes I agree but they do not think about what the end result of their actions will bring. He listened to his father which he had no choice to do and it cost him dearly. 

Everyone gets upset when they hear about what these animals do to their women and kids and they protest all about it. Then when reality happens to a 15 year old kid all hell breaks out. He was tortured from age 15 to age 26 but because he is 26 everyone wants to kill him. No one is thinking he was 15 at the time he was sent to that disgusting place.

I wish I had saved all the information I had of what happened on that day. I seen the pictures (the US military produced them) of where they found him (he is in the pictures) (he was shot in the back) in a hole out back of that building. He was badly hurt and it said he could not have thrown that nade in his condition. We only have the word of the people who survived that day. He was the only living person so he was accused.

He did say he did it because he was sick of being tortured. He feared they were going to kill him. The sick and disgusting people who ran that place loved what they were doing to these prisoners (not all were guilty). The more painful the better. They were eventually arrested and charged for their actions.

Zero  sympathy whatsoever. Zero.    Allowing animals who abuse their wives and children into Canada should be an immigration/police matter. That does not justify, in my opinion, for a second, going into a battlefield and killing our Canadian allies under the Al-Qaeda flag. I would not jail these suckers  or give them a penny. I would send the whole family back where they came from. 

Edited by Joe Canadian

• Member ID:  2427
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  358
  • Birthday:  03/17/1973

: (

Awards

Anglez please do not compare our 15 year olds to the 15 year olds who live in the middle east. They are so very much more older and have seen things and have done things people in our country would have to be in there 90's  to compare to. Is it right no is it so very much wrong yes but it is life. The majority of the world does not come close to the comfort and life style we have and can give our kids.  Girls are married off before puberty for a small dowry kids the age of 7 or 8 or taken to become soldiers . Its not a great place this world of ours thats why when you visit mexico you stay in a secure area guarded by armed men and on and on it goes. Its a fucking mess sorry about the language. 

I wasn't comparing them. I was just stating that 15 year old worldwide get punished by their parents for not listening or doing what their told. In the middle east I am assuming they kill their kids for that. Most kids live in fear there is another assumption on my part.