Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Other Game Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  26452
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What game did you get banned from?: Insurgency
What server were you banned from?: >X< Xtremeidiots.com #2 | Push | All Maps | Stats
When did you get banned?: About 2 PM PST, November 3rd
What was your in-game name?: Foremole
What is your game GUID (if known):
Why do you think you were banned?:

I was banned by votekick after a user by the name of "drone44" told me to switch off of the Bomber class so he could use it. When I told him no, another user named "Daemon", who had been talking to drone44 through the game's chat for the last few matches, said "shall we kick him?"'. Then they both voted to votekick me. A third user, "Fuck_With_Ducks", also voted to votekick me, despite me doing nothing except using the Bomber class. After that, the rest of the server proceeded to vote in favour of votekicking me, despite me not having teamkilled, gone AFK, trolled, or used any slurs or insults or even any VOIP at all.

Because I didn't take their threats seriously and was still alive and playing when the vote finished, I only got a single screenshot of the exchange. I've attached it to this appeal for you to see - unfortunately, it's all the evidence I have aside from my word and hopefully any chat logs saved by the server.

I honestly don't care all that much if I get unbanned or not considering there are plenty of other servers for Insurgency with good ping available. But so far I've found this server to be pretty decent and it's been one of the ones I look at first to see if there are open slots. I hope I can be unbanned so I can continue playing on it in the future.

20171103140452_1.jpg

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14303
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996
  • Device:  Windows

49 minutes ago, Foremole said:

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What game did you get banned from?: Insurgency
What server were you banned from?: >X< Xtremeidiots.com #2 | Push | All Maps | Stats
When did you get banned?: About 2 PM PST, November 3rd
What was your in-game name?: Foremole
What is your game GUID (if known):
Why do you think you were banned?:

I was banned by votekick after a user by the name of "drone44" told me to switch off of the Bomber class so he could use it. When I told him no, another user named "Daemon", who had been talking to drone44 through the game's chat for the last few matches, said "shall we kick him?"'. Then they both voted to votekick me. A third user, "Fuck_With_Ducks", also voted to votekick me, despite me doing nothing except using the Bomber class. After that, the rest of the server proceeded to vote in favour of votekicking me, despite me not having teamkilled, gone AFK, trolled, or used any slurs or insults or even any VOIP at all.

Because I didn't take their threats seriously and was still alive and playing when the vote finished, I only got a single screenshot of the exchange. I've attached it to this appeal for you to see - unfortunately, it's all the evidence I have aside from my word and hopefully any chat logs saved by the server.

I honestly don't care all that much if I get unbanned or not considering there are plenty of other servers for Insurgency with good ping available. But so far I've found this server to be pretty decent and it's been one of the ones I look at first to see if there are open slots. I hope I can be unbanned so I can continue playing on it in the future.

20171103140452_1.jpg

Hi Foremole,

Thanks for the info!

Since there has been many votekick bans recently I will be searching through the logs tomorrow for information regarding all bans. I have 2 days worth done already, I will have it all done tomorrow morning 

-Barron