Merlin007

New Rotation in for NamFT

Next set of maps is in and the downloader has been updated.

mp_louret
mp_anbinh
mp_barracks
mp_rb
mp_dugin
mp_hangar
mp_industrial
mp_kiev
mp_5nav1
mp_nachtzug
mp_oldbrecourt
mp_powcamp_n
mp_cw_farm
mp_sps_kiebu
mp_stalemate_1
mp_toujane_rmk
mp_vm_crash
mp_xi_shima
mp_waterway
mp_warehouse

Cheers

So I'm going to be a pain again @Merlin007....but I'm not sure you have control over this. Is there any way to have the dropped guns (from frozen ppl) disappear faster? I really don't like losing my favorite guns ammo when I pick up another weapon and then pick mine back up again.

11 minutes ago, _-Draco-_ said:

So I'm going to be a pain again @Merlin007....but I'm not sure you have control over this. Is there any way to have the dropped guns (from frozen ppl) disappear faster? I really don't like losing my favorite guns ammo when I pick up another weapon and then pick mine back up again.

That does suck I do agree. It may be a mod thing but will check the files and see if there is something I can do. Cheers

23 hours ago, Merlin007 said:

That does suck I do agree. It may be a mod thing but will check the files and see if there is something I can do. Cheers

yes i hate picking up another gun ,,ialways get empty ones,,hahahah

Hey also one map everyone wears a santasuit,,is this just for that map or is a mod not working can we all have santa suits??

43 minutes ago, BlackRose said:

yes i hate picking up another gun ,,ialways get empty ones,,hahahah

Hey also one map everyone wears a santasuit,,is this just for that map or is a mod not working can we all have santa suits??

The map with the santa suits is only a map thing. One side is santa, the other side is some white suit.

@Hunter yes, we can pick our weapon back, but it's empty... even if it was full when we started thaw our teamate. I agree with Draco and Rose : I don't like it either and sometimes I even stop thawing using the F key and just stand close to my teamate to make sure that I won't pick up an empty weapong on the ground !! lol 

Thanks for the rotation, looks good yet ! 

:innocent:

• If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/