Mr Master

yes or no?

how often do you say yes or no per day in your daily life?

are you able to say yes or no for 24 hours all day long? give yes or no at the bottom
or do you think it is not possible to say yes to everything or no

yes

no

not possible

:pizza:

It might be possible that I react confirming or denying to sentences that are formed in a questioning way, allthough there always is an opening for answers that let the person firing that sentence is left inbetween options and he or she can't do shit with my answer.

Dunno, just killing time on my way to work :)

On ‎3‎-‎12‎-‎2017 at 6:07 AM, Angelz said:

I can't say yes or no for 24 hours a day as I sleep for 6-8 hours of those hours. lol

I say no a lot because I have never been a yes person, b00y@ lol

have you never said to someone in your dream yes or no ? hahaaa

Yes and no are perfectly fine, I'm good with it. It's the dumbass that keeps asking "why" after getting a no, that jams things up. No means no, you aren't getting your way, because you aren't in charge. Besides, we've tried that, it didn't work, that's why we're doing it THIS way.

2 hours ago, RobMc said:

My only comment would be that when I was younger most girls said no a lot lot more than they said yes :devil:

when you were younger mostly girls said no how about now? now you are old the ladys sayin yes? haha :D:D:D

2 hours ago, TheLastColdBeer said:

Yes and no are perfectly fine, I'm good with it. It's the dumbass that keeps asking "why" after getting a no, that jams things up. No means no, you aren't getting your way, because you aren't in charge. Besides, we've tried that, it didn't work, that's why we're doing it THIS way.

The really annoying f.....s are the ones who reply 'whatever' or 'cool' or some other dumbass reply thats fashionable, stick to yes or no.