Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Minecraft Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  26621
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  30
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What server were you banned from?: XtremeIdiots for minecraft, pretty sure its the only one
When did you get banned?: 11/17/17
What was your in-game name?: Isran
What is your game GUID (if known):
Why do you think you were banned?:

I was not banned, I was muted by SlackerNet for what I'm sure is an indefinite amount since it doesn't show me a timer. I was muted for no proper reason, I did not violate a single server rule and I'm sure of that.

I was only pointing out to Slacker how he wasn't acting like one should as in his position, an Admin, he threatened to fight somebody, banned somebody without checking into the situation thoroughly only to end up temp. banning for 3 days instead of forever for absolutely nothing. I have to say,

I thought I knew what abuse of power looked like until I met him, this guy could care less about anything. He muted me simply because he didn't care for what I was saying and told me that if I didn't like the way he acted to just leave the server, while I didn't take screenshots I do have people who are willing to testify what went down and I'm sure people can look into the chat logs anyway. I'm sure he probably won't even get a slap on the hand for what he did but I feel like I should bring this to light, 

I've been muted for what seems to be an indefinite amount of time and I'd like the ability to talk back.

Best Regards,

Isran

• Member ID:  23498
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  5750
  • Days Won:  1
  • Device:  Linux

well you got some of your facts straight, but the reason Kingstinger1 muted you was your mouth and you ability no not mind you own business as your statement above proves beyond any doubt. The reasons for wich users are banned are clearly stated in their ban post. Since your not banned those subjects are also non of your business. As far as keyboard warrior threats, yea if called out I wont back down and i have the chat logs to prove you wrong. So the best I can offer you is mind your business and stop running your mouth like you own the joint.

In conclusion if you want to un-muted ask Head Admin Kingstinger1 nicely and maybe he will let you off the hook. He obviously didn't want to hear your ramblings anymore than anyone else on the server and so he muted you

have a nice day now

/r

Slackernet

• Member ID:  26621
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  30
  • Days Won:  0

Okay, if that is what you took away from all that then it only further proves my convictions, but I'm going to leave it there.

How do I talk with Kingstinger1 if I'm muted and it doesn't allow me to private message either, I don't know how to search people up on this forum.

Best Regards,

Isran

• Member ID:  23498
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  700
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  5750
  • Days Won:  1
  • Device:  Linux

well he is a member here for a very long time and he is also on the XI  discord you can pm him on either venue

• Member ID:  2465
  • Group:  +++ Minecraft Head Admin
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1818
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14559
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/17/1972
  • Device:  Windows

@Isran I must say, Karn is completely accurate. When slacker was dealing with other players and their misconduct you wouldnt shut your mouth and continued to voice your opinion to Slacker when truly what slacker was dealing with was non of your business. I stayed completely out of it until I muted you. I muted you because I watched Slacker ask you many time to drop it and mind your own business. So truly out of this you should be thanking me for muting you. Had I not, i can assure you that the way you kept carrying on Slacker would have just banned you.. And rightfully so. So you're welcome for muting you. I will unmute you if you havent been already but take my advice when I say, if it dont appear to be your business then it likely isnt so stay out of it especially when its over an admin dealing with another player. That just aggravates the admins more. Our job is to deal with and resolve issues and thats how I chose to resolve yours.

Edited by KingStinger!