Why does the server need to be restarted all the time now ppl cant get in. Can we have the first 5 maps in rotation removed so we can play the rest of the rotation,,been playing same first 5-6 maps everyday..lolol

Agreed - getting into the servers has been very problematic and aggravating lately.  I'm sure the admins are pulling their hair out over it.  (sorry for you fellas - been there, done that)

As of this post, they're all down again...  Even non-XI servers...  I think all the clans need to band together and form a new server farm.

Sorry @BlackRose I think it's the master server from Activision that is causing the problem wish we could do something about it but it's out of our hands. I think all we can do is restart the server and in game you could ask an Admin to change the map if you like.

Sorry we can't do much more so hang in there and I hope things get better.

Hunter/ Darrell

7 hours ago, Hunter said:

Sorry @BlackRose I think it's the master server from Activision that is causing the problem wish we could do something about it but it's out of our hands. I think all we can do is restart the server and in game you could ask an Admin to change the map if you like.

Sorry we can't do much more so hang in there and I hope things get better.

Hunter/ Darrell

Yes have one of the in game admins load up one of the other maps that are in rotation.

If I'm in, I never get kicked. I don't mind the re-start, I hate for others not to be able to play. It's always nice to have the server advanced a few maps after being re-started. I have fun no matter what.

Is there anything we can do to persuade Activision to bring our game back?  Servers have been quiet lately, and I fear the death knell may be near...  Petition?  Perhaps some hax0rs can remove teh l33t codez?

10 hours ago, The1 said:

Is there anything we can do to persuade Activision to bring our game back?  Servers have been quiet lately, and I fear the death knell may be near...  Petition?  Perhaps some hax0rs can remove teh l33t codez?

One of our Admins is in touch with Activision but, as yet, the company shows no signs of fixing the problem.

We have had to resort to forced restarts of our servers every two hours to keep them accessible and we shall check from time to time if they can remain accessible without this interference.

23 hours ago, RobMc said:

Need a plan if Activision turn them off altogether, which by events looking highly likely, would they let anyone else run a master server??

COD WAW is not the only game affected.  There have been problems with COD4 too and online searches to find out any information show many results relating to connection problems experienced by players of their new COD WWII game.

Yea but thats one of the things that bugs me there's nothing about call of duty world at war activision server problems in the last 6 months . We can sat that they are having a lot of connection issues with all the platforms though pc game boxes and so on. And on the bypassing the master server that s not going to work sorry :( 

I sometimes have difficulties to connect. I get stuck on awaiting connection on both CoD4 and CoD5 but espacially on the latter.

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:10 AM, 2_MANY_BEERS said:

COD5 server is set to reset every 2 hours on the hour. If you try to connect at those times you will have problems. If you still have problems other than that then I don't know.

can we spread that reboot cycle out a bit?

as of right now the Ftag server reboots at 9 and 11 pm (est)

and those are the busiest times, however, when it dies at 11 it literally clears everyone out..

maybe every 3 hours or 4? if it restarted at midnight, it wouldn't make everyone just call it a night

would it still allow everyone to connect?

• If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/