Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Game issues

PainKiller

• Member ID:  20107
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2015
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  16685
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  08/01/1994
  • Device:  Windows

Hi guys, I'm gonna be out of action for a while because my PC has decided not to run CoD2 Multiplayer, it's just always crashing whenever I open it. I doubt it's because of my windows 7 reinstall with my new SSHD but it's just always giving me the finger now.
Until I get it sorted I won't be in and I know I promised a new rotation for TDM this weekend but Loader has also been out  for the count because a new Windows 10 update shitting on his AMD :lol: So loader can't put the new rotation on the server. Sorry lads.

I hope to get it sorted at some point soon.

• Member ID:  1213
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Content Count:  5349
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  47101
  • Days Won:  174
  • Birthday:  10/11/1961
  • Device:  iPad

23 minutes ago, PainKiller said:

Hi guys, I'm gonna be out of action for a while because my PC has decided not to run CoD2 Multiplayer, it's just always crashing whenever I open it. I doubt it's because of my windows 7 reinstall with my new SSHD but it's just always giving me the finger now.
Until I get it sorted I won't be in and I know I promised a new rotation for TDM this weekend but Loader has also been out  for the count because a new Windows 10 update shitting on his AMD :lol: So loader can't put the new rotation on the server. Sorry lads.

I hope to get it sorted at some point soon.

Excuse,s excuse’s.  Just because we kick your butt you claim computer problems. Rage quiting is one thing but completely dodging us is another    All of our great game kill ratios will go down the drain now without you there to add to them by your dying no sacrifices that we all have come to enjoy

hope you get it figured out quit and get back in game.  At least now I don’t have to keep my back to the wall worried about you sneaking up behind me. 

Good luck

6 hours ago, bds1961 said:

Excuse,s excuse’s.  Just because we kick your butt you claim computer problems. Rage quiting is one thing but completely dodging us is another    All of our great game kill ratios will go down the drain now without you there to add to them by your dying no sacrifices that we all have come to enjoy

hope you get it figured out quit and get back in game.  At least now I don’t have to keep my back to the wall worried about you sneaking up behind me. 

Good luck

I'm sure you know the feeling of rage quitting. Was that lag? No it's just you sucking ass :lol:

I'll see what I can get done about it. Hope to be back in in a couple of days

Okay, so it seems to be a little fixed now. I checked it when I got back from work and I guess tuning my PC off and on again actually did something :lol: