Sign in to follow this  
papithegun

BF1 server continues to be empty

I know that there have been a lot of comments regarding this, but I am still not sure why.  It would be nice to see some folks there.

I try to play at least once per day, but I have to do quick match because our server is empty.

Hope that this eventually improves.

This might have been suggested already, but for me the best time is late evening/night time. If there was one day per week when there would be XI members playing in the server, I'd surely make time and join in!

Miss BF4 server days :( 

Someone need to start initiative, like a planner or something. If I knew when other people were playing BF1, I'd make arrangements to join the game. 

Hi Guys . I am also Member in BAD Clan . We have Europes most liked and played Hardcore Server . Its running nearly full 24/7. Your all Welcome to be our Guest if your own Server is emtpy and you want some Fun.Special wishes of Map etc no Problem I am Serveradmin also. Origin Name : X-ZUB-ZERO-X.

4 hours ago, Raiden said:

Hi Guys . I am also Member in BAD Clan . We have Europes most liked and played Hardcore Server . Its running nearly full 24/7. Your all Welcome to be our Guest if your own Server is emtpy and you want some Fun.Special wishes of Map etc no Problem I am Serveradmin also. Origin Name : X-ZUB-ZERO-X.

Very cool server.One of my favourites.

Sign in to follow this  

• If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/