New mod is pretty awesome, I'm sure it'll be even better once a few more of the bugs are worked out :)

Only thing I've come across as an issue is occasionally not being able to edit custom classes.

Awards

thanks sammy   yes  i know    if  you have time tomorow i got 30ish new maps we  can use with both mods mw2 and  bo2  all  openwarfare  tested. just need to make some more rotations

Edited by Dessy

18 hours ago, Gatorgirl said:

I for one would like to see who is speaking and how many people are left on the other team.  Otherwise, I'm liking it, Good job guys!!

We are currently working on it hunny bunny

I have to say that, after playing several rotations of the new mod, I like it even more than the original one.  I mean, I miss my cars and EMP grenades but I'm not too broken up about it.  Great job guys :)

highfive.png

Awards

5 hours ago, Gul'Dan said:

I have to say that, after playing several rotations of the new mod, I like it even more than the original one.  I mean, I miss my cars and EMP grenades but I'm not too broken up about it.  Great job guys :)

Thank you, 

The reason why we removed the EMP's And the Defrosting cars is because of the Hardcore settings of the server. 
We think it is nicer when people work for their victory. With emp grenade's and defrost cars people stick back in spawn and now you will have to run out in order to defrost your team mate's. 

5 minutes ago, Trailrtrash said:

Need 2 Bettys and/or Clays.

Its unfair again 3 Nades and 2 Rocketlauncher.

Spawn protection too short

But it makes much fun anyway.

Some good ideas included

Cool weapons

i agree on the betty / clay thing. I don't know why this is set to one, but we will be looking on to this soon. 
It is carnaval as you know, and that take's a lot of time and beer from me this week ;) Next week i am all yours. 

1 hour ago, Dukoo said:

Thank you, 

The reason why we removed the EMP's And the Defrosting cars is because of the Hardcore settings of the server. 
We think it is nicer when people work for their victory. With emp grenade's and defrost cars people stick back in spawn and now you will have to run out in order to defrost your team mate's. 

I like the flow for the game it's created, I needed something to be 'upset' about though ;)

Awards

Having spent a good while playing this over the first few days and the weekend of uptime (Thank you chest infection for allowing me the time!!) I would like to say a big thank you to @Dukoo & @Sammy for making this new server available, it's a bloody good laugh and it's getting populated every day. It's different play style but that makes it better IMHO.

**My 2 cents**  One slight down side is all the whining in game about the parts that are different from MW2 - Get used to the new settings people!! "I want a car... I want an EMP..." May as well just play MW2 if that's what you want!! This is a new server with new mods and new gameplay, just get used to it

21 hours ago, Dukoo said:

Thank you, 

We can only hope it encourages people in mw2 to start moving up a bit!

Enjoying the lack of cars and tubes, less spammy.

Overall very fun, seeing as everyone else is posting their gripes, not being able to duck under betties is a bit annoying, but probably a feature of it being more hardcore which I prefer, can't have it all!

Thanks for setting it up!

Edited by Sharpe

Tactical Insertion didnt seem to be working right when I tried the other day, you lay it down, run away, get shot and it puts you where you laid it down in a bubble, supposed to leave ya where you are shot then when you get defrosted you move to the tac insert spot

Tactical Insertion causes you to respawn after you're frozen in the spot where you marked it. So if you leave in ur own spawn, and die/get frozen in enemy spawn. You will be sent back to your own spawn in a bubble where you can be defrosted quicker. @StormCrow