Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Other Game Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  26812
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  40
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What game did you get banned from?: Insurgency
What server were you banned from?: >XI< Xtremeidiots.com #2 74.91.116.99
When did you get banned?: 2/15/17
What was your in-game name?: Currier
What is your game GUID (if known): N/A
Why do you think you were banned?:

I was banned for replying to mod after timing me out for a "spawn kill".  I'm not in disagreement with the rules in place on the server and abide my them as well as I can. I can understand why there was reason for action from the mod.. ( The only one that the ied killed ) .. but the mod just kicked me immediately. I have seen instances of spawn killing go unnoticed at times, and the rule unenforced. That being said i still try to abide by it. I do come to fault for the ban.. which the mod said was for and hour after i rejoined. But now I come back a day later and I am permanently banned from both servers? I have normally seen warnings for most Moderators; even after multiple cases of spawn kills from a player.

Did i deserve punishment? Yes. Did I get a time limited ban, Yes. So I'm questioning why I'm banned completely now after a run in with a particular mod. I have played me hours with XI and I have my account on the top 200 of both of the Insurgency servers. I'm just really hoping I can continue playing with this group. I know alot of other players and Moderators within the game and just hope I'm given a second chance on what wasn't a perma ban offense really. :/

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope to join the Insurgency XI Community again. Thanks, Currier. 

Capdawture.PNG

fff.PNG

Capture1111.PNG.99f4fa09af3896a9049c067ed1be053f.PNG

Edited by Currier

• Member ID:  375
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  92
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4065
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  37160
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  06/01/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

Thank you for your appeal . The insurgency admin team will look into this and get back to you with a response soon.

• Member ID:  26415
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  2021
  • Birthday:  05/28/1996

I was told you got warned for spawkilling, didn't behave and then got temp banned by @GMO . Weird thing is you managed to bypass that ban and rejoined after 20 minutes. And when asked, you answered "contacted some ppl". I'd like to know how that happened before we discuss further.

Edited by Daemon

• Member ID:  221
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1864
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Achievement Points:  12302
  • Birthday:  06/10/1967
  • Device:  Windows

WE WILL Have to get with mod that kicked , Thanks for the Appeal we will get back to soon be patient.

• Member ID:  26535
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  272

Exactly as Daemon said. You were warned for spawnkilling in the first round of the map, and then proceeded to IED the spawn so you were temp banned. Within 20 minutes you had returned, and mentioned you "contacted some ppl" to get around the ban.

Awards

Dunno how i rejoined and I was joking when I rejoined, ALSO did apologize when I was back on and continued to play with you for another 30 minutes or so. For real though, I waited 5 minutes, tried to rejoin and was let in. No foul play there if that's what you guys are wondering. Mishap in the system  maybe. Okay I came back with a smart remark I guess? Wasn't thinking, because I didn't even know what happened. So I said something to the effect of "someone helped me out" or some crap. GMO never stated why the kick nor the temp ban.  I mean if having a mod grudge is gunna prevent me from, playing here than that's okay I guess. And TBH, GMO has tried to accuse me of hacking before? Not trying to call you out dude but I've never butted heads with anyone on here. Nor would I like to with you..

Wasn't wanting to start anything but it obviously must be disheartening to players who put time into the server, communicate with others and have class/respect, yet just get slapped with an all server ban. I mean I can go elsewhere, just the only place I play / have people I play with. 

Also GMO I don't know where you come up with the fact I was previously warned? I was Sec Forces: Recon class, hadn't used explosives; and you dropped the IED after I killed you in legal play for me, picked up IED and chucked it where you came from. I understand how to plant an IED, I've seen many people abuse it for hours at a time. I understand you saw it as rule breaking, maybe so..it only killed you. Maybe it was chucked a little to deep. You did not send out a warning to me previously or upon kicking. Seriously not trying to fight ya but I'd rather not get banned from the only servers I play on for something so petty. Played here to long to look away I guess, as well as played on / respected other XI games/serves.

• Member ID:  26535
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  272

The ban was in place more for us to try and understand what exactly happened and if there was an issue with the system. From my side there is no "mod grudge" I was simply enforcing the rules. You know exactly why you were kicked and temp banned. We have been discussing it today and are going to lift your ban. Don't let us catch you spawnkilling again.

Awards