Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Insurgency Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  26969
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  30
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What game did you get banned from?: Insurgency
What server were you banned from?: Xtremeidiots.com #1
When did you get banned?: Saturday April 4th 2017 at 6:26 PM America/Chicago Central time
What was your in-game name?: liamthemonkey123
What is your game GUID (if known):
Why do you think you were banned?:

I think I was banned for being confused with two trolls on my team who ran around with knives the whole game. I was with them at one point trying to flank(map: Verticality, defense on obj D) and I was one of the last men standing but died near enemy spawn(found that out when the whole enemy team popped out of nowhere and killed me). You may have also thought I was trying to spawn kill but I do not know the spawns on that map( it is a rarer map) and I was just trying to get kills and stay alive. I play the game when I want to just relax and just have fun. I am not the type of guy to memorize spawns and throw in an IED and spawn kill. Besides, I didn't even have any explosives at the time. 

Long story short I believe that I was banned because either I was thought to be a troll or thought to have been attempting to spawn camp. I ask that you please unban me because, in all honesty, I love your server because you seem to really have a no bs policy for cheating and trolling and being banned from your server when I detest those things would really suck. If I did something else wrong please let me know, I like to play by the rules and just have a good time. Thanks for taking the time to read this, have a good rest of your day. 

btw I am aware my username is childish, I created my steam when I was 8 lmao. 

• Member ID:  26969
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  30

Hello i am not sure if anyone has seen my post yet, maybe it got lost in the other posts, but I understand maybe you are busy which is totally understandable. I loved your servers and it is kinda sad that I got banned for knowingly doing no wrong at all if I even did anything wrong.  thank you for your time if you do end up reading this and please try and understand that I honestly just play for fun no cheating, trolling, or douchiness involved. 

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14301
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996
  • Device:  Windows

Hi Liam

According to our Sourcebans, it was a temp ban for spawnkilling that has since been expired

-Barron

Edited by Barron3000

• Sitting-Duc changed the title to Insurgency Ban Appeal