ausimatador

Can't Install COD4 again..IM SUICIDAL

I know Sonovabich..it all comes to nostalgia..I love This game..is part of my life..I want to have in the computer well and running even if I dont play it..I remember you when I started..I found that your name was fantastic...and I think you introduced me to XtremeIdiots...

There are no expenses and trouble to be playing among 10 years old friends...

Angelz..I did what you told me..re installed everything ..this time went lot smoother..didn't need to install patches 1.2,1.3 etc   just those two patches..single player work perfect..Multiplayer the moment I click to start it...my monitor screen goes like  is going to go at very low ress..then  nothing happen...so That's it...I tried earlier on to set up my 4k screen monitor into lower resolution..but ..it did the same thing again...a friend just email me asking me to look at the version that should be 1.7.568 ..but I cant see the version at all..then if I insist in running Multiplayer it asked me to run on safe mode..but still ..it get to  shake the screen and then nothing happen...

Awards

3 hours ago, ausimatador said:

Thanks so much to you all and a very special to YACCster and Angelz...the problem initially was solved by YACCster in the beginning then Angelz....but Multiplayer would not open and here is the answer..

5b017d2f14b7b_2018-05-20(4).thumb.png.83296ec7a31112a72e05a6a64db427bd.png

THANKS TO ALL AGAIN

You are most welcome Ausi, will be good to have you back in game!

23 hours ago, YACCster said:

Well... for certain a particular platform it is, let’s just say my MacOS never has this issue with COD. 

I will also say however that the mac version of the program doesnt support the mp3 format. Which kinda sucks because often mp3 is the only viable format available for certain things. :lol:

1 minute ago, Sammy said:

I will also say however that the mac version of the program doesnt support the mp3 format. Which kinda sucks because often mp3 is the only viable format available for certain things. :lol:

100% agreed it's annoying and I'll have to ask Aspyr some day why it doesn't, seems nonsensical but must have to do with Miles.  At least Mac Folk don't have to pull the miles file out to stop the annoying music on that one snow map with the V2 rocket.