Parents use one similar to what you linked. They like it and can get stations 40ish miles away.

I use a Channel Master DVR and a large antenna in the attic, along with a Sling TV account for sports. I pay average $30/month.

The no subscription DRV I have looks to be discontinued. They now have this.

Sling TV is nice. You subscribe to a base package and can add other things to it for $5-$15 more/month. The add-ons are prorated. Extras like HBO is $15/month but I don't want it month after month. So I add and cancel it via the website a few times a year and only for a week or less at a time. That means I only have to pay about $4 each time. Been doing this for over a year now.

Anything that claims to work indoors and get that many Digital channels is complete bull shit unless you live somewhere that's surrounded with digital TV towers.  The Walls of a house will block most of your usable TV signals let alone any hills or mountains in your area.

Read some reviews and it seems to be good for up to 50 miles. Not very impressive when you can get a cheap $30 outdoor HDTV antenna that will have a 150+ mile range. You can get the same indoor antenna shipped directly from CHINA on Ebay for $1.99 + shipping and the booster for another $1.99 + shipping. lol

Here check this one out. It's $32 shipped and they sold a butt load of them. I <3 Ebay lol.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/150MILES-OUTDOOR-TV-ANTENNA-MOTORIZED-AMPLIFIED-HDTV-HIGH-GAIN-36dB-UHF-VHF/110940583801?epid=580023363&hash=item19d492f779:g:GvQAAOSwxxdZaw8r

Edited by J3st3rXI

I built a couple of 4-bay butterfly antennas. Mounted one facing west, and one south. Pick up all the Quad city and Peoria channels in hd 60-70 miles away. Closest is 40 miles. Chicago is 90 miles to the east, but no clear line of site. Pull in 29 channels, all major networks + pbs.

I use a 4 panel as well and get 10 channels. I could point it at Toronto or Ottawa but why when I can get your american channels. Wish I had larger cities but Watertown and area is what I got :) around but its solid and works well.  

https://www.amazon.com/Channel-Master-CM-4228HD-High-Antenna/dp/B000FVVKQM/ref=sr_1_3?s=audio-video-accessories&ie=UTF8&qid=1524051043&sr=1-3&keywords=tv+antennas+for+digital+tv+200+mile+range&refinements=p_n_feature_keywords_two_browse-bin%3A6025772011

we have a small antenna that we got from walmart that hangs on the wall, that we get local channels, (Incase cable goes out) Also have Amazon, Netflix and Hulu, Hulu has good amount of Channels or tv shows on there to enjoy and its cheap too :)

Awards