Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend

Sonovabich

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  1445
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  721
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Achievement Points:  5571
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/23/1963

Downloading it now, looks okay from what I have seen on youtube.

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6416
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Achievement Points:  54322
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

• Member ID:  87
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

with my internet  by the time i got it downloaded the free weekend woulld be over lol

13 hours ago, Bosun said:

Downloading it now, looks okay from what I have seen on youtube.

Been playing it nearly everyday for two and a half years now....it's different from most of the other crap that is out there, you really do have to play as a team and communicate if possible, just gotta understand that it is best of 5 rounds that only last 4 minutes combat time, if you die in the first 5 seconds you stay dead for the rest of the round but you can still help teammates by manning cameras or drones to spot enemy, you do feel the pressure in this game especially when the clock is running down in front of you or if you are last man alive in your team and you have to either protect or rescue the hostage/bio hazard or plant and diffuse bombs....a lot of people can't play this game because they can't bounce around the map at superspeed or jump from  buildings with a parachute attached, or they don't respawn immediately after being killed, you will die a lot at first because you you won't know the maps at all, there are lots of devious fuckers who know every trick in the book in this game, if you fall you will most likely die or be injured then have to be revived by a teammate, same if you are shot, it don't take 1000's of bullets to put somebody down in this game, the amount of different operators with all their various skills keeps this game fresh everytime you play....oh yes and as i said we are now well into our 3rd year playing this and you do not have to pay for any extras no dlc's or anything, when you buy new operators it is with points you have earned in game, all new maps and operators arrive every 3 months and are free, not many games out there today that does that anymore, you might not have a lot of time with it only being for the weekend but i would try to do the Tutorials, they don't take long at all and try to do some of the "situations" they will really help you with how to breach walls etc and also show you how the Operators abilities work.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

Good explanation SOB.If you buy it people  get the basic version and build yourself up.It's a U-Play game but you can get it from STEAM. Very good price for a very good game.5 vs 5 and another map coming very soon.

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by JohnnyDos

• Member ID:  20987
  • Group:  +++ Insurgency Head Admin
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1794
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  14303
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1996

Brilliant game I have been playing it everyday since my internet sorted out the packet loss issue

If anyone is interested in buying the game stay away from the "Starter Edition", its a grind fest

A typical operator costs 25,000 credits to unlock , if you have the Starter Edition it will cost you 100,000 credits

Standard edition will do just fine

• Member ID:  5468
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  36
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  674
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  6445
  • Birthday:  06/22/1965
  • Device:  Android

Do they have this for Macs?

11 hours ago, Barron3000 said:

Brilliant game I have been playing it everyday since my internet sorted out the packet loss issue

If anyone is interested in buying the game stay away from the "Starter Edition", its a grind fest

A typical operator costs 25,000 credits to unlock , if you have the Starter Edition it will cost you 100,000 credits

Standard edition will do just fine

Nah you are wrong there Barron, Ldoz got the starter edition and as with the normal edition i'v got the costs of Operators go up the higher your rank, Ldoz has about 4 or 5 Operators and he has not even paid 25,000 for one yet, last week he was talking about buying another one because he said he had enough renown points, i asked how many points he had, he told me 13,000, pretty sure the highest you will ever pay for an Operator is 25,000 renown m8, but yes the standard edition would be better.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/rainbow-six-siege/rainbow-six-siege-starter-edition-version

Edited by Sonovabich

Wow Ubisofts goal is to keep this game going for 10 years and 100 Operators....great stuff and they are making Operators and weapon attachments easier to get, i have noticed lately that it costs you no points to get attachments for your weapons, so you can get every scope and barrel for free.....shame i already spent points on most of then lol.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/03/01/rainbow-six-siege-removing-some-renown-costs-to-make-operators-easier-to-get

Edited by Sonovabich

36 minutes ago, Sonovabich said:

Wow Ubisofts goal is to keep this game going for 10 years and 100 Operators....great stuff and they are making Operators and weapon attachments easier to get, i have noticed lately that it costs you no points to get attachments for your weapons, so you can get every scope and barrel for free.....shame i already spent points on most of then lol.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/03/01/rainbow-six-siege-removing-some-renown-costs-to-make-operators-easier-to-get

Another good reason to get it,that is why I've been calling it the best game ever.Great news there SONO or SOB,like you asked me can we or will we  still be alive for 10 more years.I gave you my answer in the PM.

10 hours ago, Sonovabich said:

Nah you are wrong there Barron, Ldoz got the starter edition and as with the normal edition i'v got the costs of Operators go up the higher your rank, Ldoz has about 4 or 5 Operators and he has not even paid 25,000 for one yet, last week he was talking about buying another one because he said he had enough renown points, i asked how many points he had, he told me 13,000, pretty sure the highest you will ever pay for an Operator is 25,000 renown m8, but yes the standard edition would be better.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/rainbow-six-siege/rainbow-six-siege-starter-edition-version

Oh right , that article cleared it up for me so. I was mislead elsewhere about the starter edition

It's definitely all the seasonal operators cost 25k, was a recent update that gave all standard edition users all the basic operators for free so I haven't purchased 1 in years.

I have like 32k spare and don't know which operator to get. I was thinking of Frost, Lesion, Echo or Hibana

Echo is getting buffed in next update so he will have 2 drones rather than 1 so I don't know

Ying was the last operator I got and she is a stuggle to use on most of the maps :/

Edited by Barron3000

• Member ID:  2447
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  306
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2172
  • Birthday:  09/07/1993

I've played 700+ hours on the game and it's a love hate relationship.  If it's your first time playing it I will have to say it takes till around level 40-50 to get used to the gameplay.  Worth it though

12 hours ago, Barron3000 said:

Oh right , that article cleared it up for me so. I was mislead elsewhere about the starter edition

It's definitely all the seasonal operators cost 25k, was a recent update that gave all standard edition users all the basic operators for free so I haven't purchased 1 in years.

I have like 32k spare and don't know which operator to get. I was thinking of Frost, Lesion, Echo or Hibana

Echo is getting buffed in next update so he will have 2 drones rather than 1 so I don't know

Ying was the last operator I got and she is a stuggle to use on most of the maps :/

Personally i would go for Lesion m8, with Lesion even if you don't get kills you usually will get plenty of assists which will bump your points total up giving you more renown points, i like to throw the Lesions outside doors of rooms you are defending then board the door up and just wait in front of door until they stand on it and then shoot them through the door lol, you really can create a strong defensive position with Lesion at the very least they are an early warning system and if an enemy is on low health, just standing on one can kill them outright, using Echoes ability means you have to operate a camera and leaves you open to being killed because while on the cameras you cannot hear what is going on around you strangely enough....working cameras makes you deaf it seems lol, yup i am not a big fan of Ying either i find her gun hard to use, bounces around too much for me,....but i don't have the problem of choice, i have all 38 Operators now and it is another month until the next 2 Operators arrive and i have 90,000 renown lol.

Edited by Sonovabich

@Barron3000 This might have something to do with what you said about Echo's ability getting buffed in the next update, looks like they are going for a new points system with more points for using your Operators abilities which i think is good because if you are not using their skills what is the point.

11 hours ago, Sonovabich said:

Personally i would go for Lesion m8, with Lesion even if you don't get kills you usually will get plenty of assists which will bump your points total up giving you more renown points, i like to throw the Lesions outside doors of rooms you are defending then board the door up and just wait in front of door until they stand on it and then shoot them through the door lol, you really can create a strong defensive position with Lesion at the very least they are an early warning system and if an enemy is on low health, just standing on one can kill them outright, using Echoes ability means you have to operate a camera and leaves you open to being killed because while on the cameras you cannot hear what is going on around you strangely enough....working cameras makes you deaf it seems lol, yup i am not a big fan of Ying either i find her gun hard to use, bounces around too much for me,....but i don't have the problem of choice, i have all 38 Operators now and it is another month until the next 2 Operators arrive and i have 90,000 renown lol.

Yeah I think I might just buy Lesion , was using Ling 2/3 times today and that LMG is a mess to control haha.

I seen video footage today of the new operators in siege , there is gameplay going around from Youtubers at a Siege event this week. Alibi has a 32 round auto shotgun which is insane and Maestro's LMG looks overpowered altogether. Maestro's drone only does 5 damage per shot and can be destroyed once opened so its not completely bulletproof

10 hours ago, Sonovabich said:

@Barron3000 This might have something to do with what you said about Echo's ability getting buffed in the next update, looks like they are going for a new points system with more points for using your Operators abilities which i think is good because if you are not using their skills what is the point.

Some of those point changes don't really make a lot of sense. Fuze gaining no points for using cluster charge and ela being nerfed once again. Pulse, Mira and Doc point increases seem to be the most improved.

@Barron3000 Think that video is just mainly showing us the new map rather than focus on the 2 new Operators, think these 2 videos are better.

SOB,Prisma is going to fuck me up really bad.Her gadget is crazy. I've got to see this when we get the new operators,she is going to mess up a lot of players minds WOW!

3 hours ago, JohnnyDos said:

SOB,Prisma is going to fuck me up really bad.Her gadget is crazy. I've got to see this when we get the new operators,she is going to mess up a lot of players minds WOW!

I like the idea you can put a decoy at a window to make it look like your spawn peaking enemies haha

Edited by Barron3000

12 hours ago, Barron3000 said:

I like the idea you can put a decoy at a window to make it look like your spawn peaking enemies haha

Yeah there will be some fun to be had and plenty cursing over these two lol.

Hey Barron 3000,we(me & Sono) see you join RB6,why don't you join us we use TS3 instead of the in game chat.We play daily around 11 am UK time for about 2hours.

SteamCharts recorded a high of more than 176,000 players. That’s up from just over 47,000 players one year ago.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

https://www.gamesradar.com/rainbow-six-siege-is-played-by-23-million-people-every-day-whats-its-secret/Screenshot_3.png

Edited by JohnnyDos