Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

GUNG HO OR NO GO

Lane

• Member ID:  26995
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  302
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/26/1967

Sorry if this come out all wacky wonky but I am at work getting pissed because I can not do the job I am hired for.  LOL  I am sure we can all sympathize when the organization you work for limits your use to the tools needed to work.  

I know for me I have a few things I need to do during the day and happen to give up most of my lunch and breaks because I like to do what I do.  I just hate when the politicking gets in the way, or the boys club, or the girls club  or the water cooler chatter.  Shoot.  I am like most and like to make sure that I do everything I can to run as efficiently as possible and I look around and find lazy slackers all over.  

Actually I wanted this to be more inspiring and about the game.  LETS DO THIS

Lately I have seen quite a few people vocal about their plight in game complaining often when people are frozen and not told there are others around.  I know this ties into my other post about what you do while frozen.  However are you Gung Ho about playing so much that all you want to do is freeze people or are you No Go and want to play the game as a way to relax and escape from reality a little.

Not trying to ruffle feathers but I think it is funny when some complain and they are consistently at the bottom of the player board. :(

• Member ID:  24295
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2311
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Achievement Points:  20239
  • Days Won:  17

Many times when I am playing, I have been thawed out and the timer is running down I voice on team chat c'mon dudes we need to get our team thawed. I watch the lil map and as soon as I am thawed I go for my frozen mates. I spend more time thawing than shooting my gull dang gun LOL I am a person that bores very easy. If I am frozen for more than 2 minutes I say fuck it and leave the server. I came to play not sit there and watch everyone else playing. Hmmmm FU to all who do not thaw your team mates hahahaahha

Edited by Angelz

• Member ID:  26995
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  302
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/26/1967

2 hours ago, Angelz said:

Many times when I am playing, I have been thawed out and the timer is running down I voice on team chat c'mon dudes we need to get our team thawed. I watch the lil map and as soon as I am thawed I go for my frozen mates. I spend more time thawing than shooting my gull dang gun LOL I am a person that bores very easy. If I am frozen for more than 2 minutes I say fuck it and leave the server. I came to play not sit there and watch everyone else playing. Hmmmm FU to all who do not thaw your team mates hahahaahha

So you are Gung Ho!!!

• Member ID:  26443
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5963
  • Content Per Day:  2.52
  • Achievement Points:  51018
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

Not being told if there is someone from the other team around when I go to thaw a teammate. =(

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.15
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

Play for fun, don't moan, don't rage quit, don't scream at other players, crack jokes, then it's fun and you come back for more, it's very simple really.

• Member ID:  3453
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  668
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5126
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  04/22/1975

ok problem is someone saaaid before to me let people play the way they want too , if they want to camp let them they want to run and gun fine but when it come to defrosting that's like saying some will defrost some don't , but when ur not defrosting ur not help   ur team or playing as a teammate. hell mod called freezetag team game.so help out ur fellow teammate and a lot complain will go down . also like u said a lot bitching going on when people say why didn't u tell me they where there but people a lot time do but it get ignored.