i am sure they are giving you the right pre-meds. are they pushing them( the pre-meds ) into you or are they bagging them? if they are pushing them then ask them to bag them for you instead, this will help a little bit. also go to the store and pick yourself up some ginger root, i think it only comes in 550mg per tablet, but that doesn't matter really. ginger root will help you so much with the nausea, take 2 everyday. also pick up some cinnamon and take 2 of those everyday. the cinnamon is a natural anti cancer supplement.

if you begin to have a little cough/hard to breathe/and your face feels like its on fire - call for a nurse and stop the treatment, you will need more steroids and benadryl, take a break for at least 10 to 15 minutes then get them to slow the drip or process down, they are pushing it to quick for your body to handle.

i hope all goes well for you, get the ginger root and cinnamon! also make sure you eat a lot of the 4 basic food groups even if you don't feel like it, do it anyway. stay off of white sugar, cancer feeds on it, switch your sugar to the ( sugar in the raw brand ) you can also eat lots of nuts almonds, different nut mixes etc they are great source of protein you need as much as your body can handle. if your red blood cell count gets low then make sure you take an iron supplement, 1 at least every other day.

take care!

Awards

May God bless you with good health and a speedy recovery, Mule. I will pray for you! Kick cancer's ass! Mule style!

Awards

On 5/30/2018 at 8:13 AM, deerejon said:

Chemo is tough....but your on the road to recovery my friend....hang tough....and no joke...medical pot can help...I have other friends going through this and it helps with nausea, appetite and sleep.

Hang tough brother....!!! Get better!!!!

Yes, as one who has gone thru a hell of a chemo time, to be honest, I gave up gaming during that time, I was more interested in sleeping, light exercising, walking in nature, and looking everywhere for comedy.  Never watched the Ellen show until chemo time, and found it funny every 3pm.  Started watching all those silly funniest shows and sure enough I found myself laughing and forgetting all about my worries.  Now about the whole pot thing, I have been doing all sorts of research and sure enough, pot has properties that indeed helps, not only with the crappy symptoms, but with healing the body and fighting against the enemy, who knew?  ;)    I am even thinking about moving to a state like Colorado or such if my stupid thing comes back so I can freely treat myself.  But back to you, chemo DOES WORK, and you WILL rally later and get back to your normal life and be HE HAWING as per usual.  (Do research, eat well, move and exercise, keep active, stay away from germs!  Ginger (pickled ginger for example at the Asian section of the grocery store) helps alot, getting lots of sleep is important too.)  GOOD LUCK!  And try not to worry ;)  

On 5/31/2018 at 1:14 PM, noobiedo said:

i am sure they are giving you the right pre-meds. are they pushing them( the pre-meds ) into you or are they bagging them? if they are pushing them then ask them to bag them for you instead, this will help a little bit. also go to the store and pick yourself up some ginger root, i think it only comes in 550mg per tablet, but that doesn't matter really. ginger root will help you so much with the nausea, take 2 everyday. also pick up some cinnamon and take 2 of those everyday. the cinnamon is a natural anti cancer supplement.

if you begin to have a little cough/hard to breathe/and your face feels like its on fire - call for a nurse and stop the treatment, you will need more steroids and benadryl, take a break for at least 10 to 15 minutes then get them to slow the drip or process down, they are pushing it to quick for your body to handle.

i hope all goes well for you, get the ginger root and cinnamon! also make sure you eat a lot of the 4 basic food groups even if you don't feel like it, do it anyway. stay off of white sugar, cancer feeds on it, switch your sugar to the ( sugar in the raw brand ) you can also eat lots of nuts almonds, different nut mixes etc they are great source of protein you need as much as your body can handle. if your red blood cell count gets low then make sure you take an iron supplement, 1 at least every other day.

take care!

Very good advice!  Cinnamon, ginger, GREEN TEA!  Stay away from sugar and crappy foods - go for veggies and fruits and lots and lots of water!  And breath deep breaths.  I know this is going to sound crazy, but YOGA and that type of stuff really helps.  Birds singing, clouds floating, even sweet sounding rain, those are great things.  http://guide2chemo.com/ways-to-thrive-during-chemo   And, apparently, coffee is good too (decaf to not affect your needed sleep.)   2 cents  :doc: