Merlin007

[Released] mp_XI_Nowhere (COD5 WAW)

Well, it's finally done.  I present to you my first map, mp_XI_Nowhere.  Simply a compilation of some different ideas while learning so I hope you enjoy.

@2_MANY_BEERS This is available on the redirect.

Many thanks to @Labob for suggestions and his time in helping to debug.

Here are a few pics.  Cheers.

shot0003.jpg.cb8cd24eb8b73937b5f01570db78e914.jpgshot0002.jpg.0c88fe8ac870e8c5f54605c17e94794a.jpgshot0001.jpg.8cfc8c4862ceff72a2dc5461971637bf.jpgshot0000.jpg.84d96226d13362521348c7864ddfb023.jpgshot00000.jpg.08168014cf6bce93ca673bb52b74b5a2.jpg

Fantastic m8 i know how much hard work and time you've spend working on this congratulations  looking forward to jumping on it :lol: and BOB your the Master 

NEEDS THE MAP MAKERS MEDAL

Edited by MARKOFFXI

Awards

6 hours ago, MARKOFFXI said:

Fantastic m8 i know how much hard work and time you've spend working on this congratulations  looking forward to jumping on it :lol: and BOB your the Master 

NEEDS THE MAP MAKERS MEDAL

Thanks Mark.  It is a lot of work, easy couple hundred hours, but I enjoyed it.  Cheers

22 hours ago, Merlin007 said:

Thanks all.  I hope it plays well.  I enjoyed making it and the next one is started.

Is now in the Freezetag rotation if you want to check it out.

Cheers

I check with the guys last night and it had pretty good reviews. Except Dragon found the mind field LOL

On 6/13/2018 at 6:52 AM, 2_MANY_BEERS said:

You have a spawn glitch in the dome of a bunker, but once you come out of the dome it becomes hard again. At least that's what she said. :rofl:

Ya, saw them the other day when I was playing.  Fixing them now along with a couple of spots where you can jump over the wall.  Thanks

11 hours ago, Merlin007 said:

Ya, saw them the other day when I was playing.  Fixing them now along with a couple of spots where you can jump over the wall.  Thanks

Fuck I wasn't going to say anything about the WALL. lol  you can get back in on the other side of the map by the stream.

5 hours ago, 2_MANY_BEERS said:

Fuck I wasn't going to say anything about the WALL. lol  you can get back in on the other side of the map by the stream.

i'm glad i read all this, something i have to beware of now, while "trying" to make a map :unknw:

Awards

Nice work on the map, Merlin!! I made a few maps for UT2k4 a few years back and I know what a big undertaking it is to make one - time consuming and tedious but so worth it. 

Fun map and nice job. Looking forward to your next one!!!

I already said thanks to you vocally but now i make on this forum .

Thnaks to put my name on the memorial its an honor for me to be a player that will be not forgotten.

Mark your favorite klinker