Sign in to follow this  
BlackRose

new video card

ok so what you need is better than you had but less than above.  My 770 is still killer like stated above.  I would think that is more than enough for anyone's needs but I could be wrong.  I did get a 1080 for Christmas and took it back.  Should never have done that.  they are way too expensive now.

well let us know what you do.

There is my old card.my motherboard has no on board video. I went high end 5 yrs ago and will never do that again..based on what info ppl gave me..lolol

So I don't have to go for a big card if it will bot run to its max so instead if 300$ I can go for around 150$ for a 2 gb Card????

1529446626968560567796.jpg

15294466562406076735.jpg

well that  brand of card is a avoid  i know from others  dieing 

some  good high end ones are 

EVGA

MSI

that ive had no issues  with, there more but cant say for never used them  

the thing is RMA is good with abpve  ( life time warranty EVGA) and stand behind product 

galaxy  your  out of orbit when things go 

2 hours ago, BlackRose said:

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=43_1200_557_559&item_id=101813

was looking at this one even 2 gb is way more then i had

that would be fine there rose   it is a better than you had   good for some cod freezetag.     

On 6/12/2018 at 2:29 PM, BlackRose said:

my motherboard is sabertooth p67 , i have 16 mb installed memory,,processor3.3 gig intel core i5-2500k

On 6/11/2018 at 3:23 PM, BlackRose said:

crap see what i dont now is what will go with my mother board..sabertooth  something,,,lolol ill get it later

hey call new egg, or even nvidia they will tell you what works with what you have. takes the pressure off you!

Awards