Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

WTF the world is mad

RobMc

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

Now I don't often read the news but waking up early and being very bored gave it a glance, wtf is happening now ? The US imposing tariffs on steel, hell the doctors have just put a ton in my left leg, now I'm worried if I can afford steel, I might have to look at alternatives (oak ?). I might change my name to Long John Silver ( google that one kiddies).

Worse still a counter tariffs on Harleys and bourbon, ffs, now anyone reading these columns already know my opinions on Harleys, but bourbon ?, I'm heartbroken, I was just about to buy a case after seeing the effects on a fellow idiot Angu5, seems to be just what I'm after, look what it's done to him.

But worst of all is the Canadian lady ( it is a lady isn't it?) being bitchy about the US, is war looming across the borders, cos here in the UK we won't know which of our allies to side with? So my advice is to start bribing us now, please send me a case of bourbon and maple syrup and we-ll get the ball rolling :cry:

The world is mad but I'm ok because some idiot made me an idiot! 

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Content Count:  4668
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41007
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Don't give it a worry m8. Scotch is aged in old bourbon oak barrels, and the Scots haven't stopped distilling. The Irish are still concocting their whiskeys too. Nothing wrong with a good olde gin martini made from Beefeater, stoked up in England. Dunno what the taffys brew up, but there's plenty of mind altering splashes available right in the UK. As far as the other junk, it's all made in China, and tariffs are are a perfect example of closing the barn doors AFTER the cows have run off. :cheers:

OMG Angu5 with sheep, now Beer with cows ? do you guys over there have an animal fixation (if you get my drift :happy:) ?

Wales actually make one of the best whiskies I've tasted, we have a gin craze happening over here with micro distillers. Never been a gin person myself, rum still comes first, and the darker the better, not those girly light rums. Best ever was Black Heart, can't get it here now, I think it was from New Zealand, but if anyone knows a source I'd be grateful.

• Member ID:  24295
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2311
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Achievement Points:  20239
  • Days Won:  17

Holy shit,  it's only 5:30am and I'm reading all this. Long John Silver and Deep Throat, now there's a couple LOL Crown Royal is the best Canadian whiskey. Screw the beer,  all that fricken yeast will give you a budda belly LOL BARF @ Gin, Bourbon and Rum (unless it's me baking white chocolate rum balls) LOL

4 hours ago, RobMc said:

But worst of all is the Canadian lady ( it is a lady isn't it?) being bitchy about the US

Get it right, he is a Canadian pussy admitting he loves his feminine side and getting up in all that flamboyant woMEN shit. LOL

He is not bitching about the US he is just telling trump to fuck off. It is about time hahaha he may grow a set some day LOL Fuck the nafta deal LOL

Wow I can't believe I typed all that crap hahahhahahhahahha Haven't even had my coffee yet LOL

• Member ID:  719
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  963
  • Days Won:  2
  • Device:  Android

you'll have to fight me for the maple syrup Rob, try sausages wrapped in bacon smother them with maple syrup salt and pepper and put in oven till cooked, ,  give it a try Rob :) BTW.  i still live in the 1970s so the new world order makes no difference to me :) its all just children arguing in the playground.........i would slap their legs and send em to bed with no supper!!!!  but would probably be arrested for that nowadays .

• Member ID:  719
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  963
  • Days Won:  2
  • Device:  Android

2 hours ago, TheLastColdBeer said:

Don't give it a worry m8. Scotch is aged in old bourbon oak barrels, and the Scots haven't stopped distilling. The Irish are still concocting their whiskeys too. Nothing wrong with a good olde gin martini made from Beefeater, stoked up in England. Dunno what the taffys brew up, but there's plenty of mind altering splashes available right in the UK. As far as the other junk, it's all made in China, and tariffs are are a perfect example of closing the barn doors AFTER the cows have run off. :cheers:

Dunno what the Taffys are up too!! lol we all know what taffys get up to BaRRRRRRRR, but thats not something they are allowed to export:) lol :)

Right with you cdsinuk, born in the sixties of parents (male and female, married!) that farmed and went through the depression. This bloody world they're trying to push on us makes no sense what-so-ever. Dysfunctional is the new normal, rule of law is out the window, and we're supposed to cater to the "nationality" of dozens of minorities. Fook it, a tall tumbler of Jim Beam sounds good, and it's breakfast time. :cheers:

13 minutes ago, TheLastColdBeer said:

Right with you cdsinuk, born in the sixties of parents (male and female, married!) that farmed and went through the depression. This bloody world they're trying to push on us makes no sense what-so-ever. Dysfunctional is the new normal, rule of law is out the window, and we're supposed to cater to the "nationality" of dozens of minorities. Fook it, a tall tumbler of Jim Beam sounds good, and it's breakfast time. :cheers:

Yep I was born fifties, with Grandparents two wars and depession and parents one war, all worked their socks off to get their children out of poverty, now our governments tax us to give everyone but our own our money, fu politicians people are waking up to you. Anyway as usual we stray into boring politics, at the moment I'm a bit worried that Angu5 has stopped dreaming about gators and now dreams of sheep, so no distractions, I'm knitting GG a jumper to keep him happy, she can pull the wool over his eyes lol!

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14874
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  91001
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

Yawn, just today’s newspapers to wrap today’s fish in. 

5 hours ago, PimpedOutPete said:

Yawn, just today’s newspapers to wrap today’s fish in. 

Newspapers??, you got me thinking, must be twenty years at least since I bought one, even fish and chips are in cartons now, does anyone still buy these??

Our newspaper is a chirpy. Just like the bottom of a birdcage, fulla shit. I still subscribe for the grocery ads, obituaries, and comics. 

• Member ID:  25026
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  530
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  7122
  • Days Won:  9

Rob ... use USA made WD-40 for the rust! :)