Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Dress Code

RANDALL

• Member ID:  9264
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6058
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  50963
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  07/13/1981
  • Device:  Android

30 minutes ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

Geez, TBB, my only request was that you try something "new" and pose with a "woman:  W-O-M-A-N."

I was slightly distressed at my last order from you, since you must've "inadvertently" missed the "wo" part of "woman."

Who was he, by the way?  He always seemed to like being behind you . . . and you seemed perfectly content being in front . . .

Hhehehahhehhehehehheheah!!

You drew first blood, bud, not me!!

And if Sweet @Icequeen is "setting the price," forget it:  we all know how women over-value everything . . . except their own man.

True statement, Strapping Gents(?) of >XI<?

Lol, I love you, Sweet Ice Cream.

Happy Father's Day, to all you Dad's out there.

Ayaq

Dont go there Ayaq. I value my man very high. Hes my everything. Silly man. LoL 

• Member ID:  3773
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3138
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  24456
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  11/03/1966

1 hour ago, Icequeen said:

Dont go there Ayaq. I value my man very high. Hes my everything. Silly man. LoL 

Awesome, Sweet Ice Cream--you didn't seem like the "I didn't know what I dun had 'til I didn't have it no mo" type.

Lol.

Of course, the reverse is also true:  That damned grass isn't always "greener" on the other frickin' side!!

Love is definitely a two-way street.  It takes two to tango.  Wake me up before you go-go . . . yadda, etc.

Lol--nay, still "lol-ing" from the first "lol."

We Strapping Gents(?) of >XI< surely do truly, faithfully, and honestly love AND adore all of you Luscious, Lovely Ladies of >XI<!

Any Strapping Gents(?) of >XI< wanna add some manly love behind my statement?

Hmm?

Happy Father's Day to you Dads in two days' time.

Ayaq

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965
  • Device:  Windows

On 6/15/2018 at 4:10 PM, Tron said:

I wear whatever I want.

This is where I work:

IMG_2623.thumb.jpg.a38c6a93101751fece29a8e6fc4bd6fd.jpg

Got any hot tips??

• Member ID:  26764
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  8104
  • Days Won:  17

On 6/15/2018 at 2:07 PM, StormCrow said:

Thats some funny right there! I dress very comfortable and "lazy" at work. I wear shorts in the summer, jeans in the colder months, rock band shirts 24/7, I rock an 80's style jean jacket covered in band patches, Oh, I also have a dozen or so tattoos I proudly display..... I pull in 70g a year, work in a laboratory  of a plastics factory, have worked my way up from being a floor sweeper on the floor not knowing a thing about plastics to running the company lab... I am one of hardest working employees in the company, have not missed a day of work in over 11 years, support my family and am an amazing father all while dressing "down" and being a medicinal pot head! Sadly it is the people who think the way a person dresses, or how they cut their hair, or what type of shoes they wear reflects on the person they actually are or their work ethic or anything is mind numbing. Judge a person for the person they are, you may just enjoy a whole new walk of life within your life

Band T's for life!!!!

De2LyabVMAASi4l.jpg

Hey that's great for you. Your right not everyone is lazy because they dress lazy. I have been around a lot of logistics companies and have seen the people that roll out of bed and come to work at 8 and then get coffee and mill around until 9-9:30 the they start to do some work then go to lunch at noon and then come back at 1:15 then have to go to the bathroom and maybe have to get caught up with people. then leave at 4.

Yes there are people that dress however they want and do a hell of a job. But that's not the majority. I am just calling it how I see it. 

So if I offended anyone that wasn't my point. 

• Member ID:  21216
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1695
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  15803
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/09/1966

as far as dress code? I went to work for 10 years every morning I put on shorts and shoes no shirt. one day my wife asked me why? I said it saves me time taking it back off as soon as I got on the roof. ;) 

• Member ID:  4147
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  747
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6243
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

8 hours ago, deerejon said:

Got any hot tips??

Sure...here is the only tip I'll ever offer to anyone that asks:

Make sure you do your own research, and never trust a "hot tip" from anyone.....EVER.

But in all seriousness...I am a momentum trader, so for me, all that matters is volume and liquidity. I will trade anything, either long or short (sometimes I will trade the same stock long in the morning and then short in the afternoon), if it meets the requirements of the system and risk management parameters I use.