Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Why is Roxy MIA when Messi chokes?!?

T-man

• Member ID:  24842
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1413
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  14733
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  09/12/1989
  • Device:  Windows

4 hours ago, Roxy! said:

WELL WELL WELL... I'm back and found my little friends interested in SOCCER... Let's go to start the answers here...

@Unchileno ... I was reading the bunch of silly commentaries you made and I will answer you with 2 things 1) CHILE didn't even make it in RUSSIA so HUSHHHH and 2) about Ronaldo and Messi thing ... Ronaldo is so envious of Messi that after Messi missed in the penalty, he couldn't hold himself and to not be less than him (like he normally is ) he copycats him and misses the penalty in his own match, ALWAYS 1STEP BEHIND MESSI BABY.

@T-man ... I understand you don't know too much about soccer (football) and best players in the world and that is why you say RONALDO is a beast ... but let me instruct you about it. The BEST PLAYER IN THE WOLRD MISTER LIONEL MESSI, who not only is who won the 4 times FIFA BALLON d¨Or  and Ronaldo only 2 times and Messi won 5 times the Golden Boot ( making him the winner of the GUINNESS record in the world soccer history). Above that, he also has more prizes and awards and the 2nd best player mister Ronaldo as you can appreciate in this link  https://michelacosta.com/messi-vs-cristiano-palmares-titulos/ . Now if you want to know more about Messi don't doubt to ask me :P 

@Gatorgirl and last but not less GG ... I'm so sorry to disappoint you w the 1st image of Cristino Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, that shows you is not ugly people in the world they are only Poor lmao... but to compensate you I will give you the Island number 19 OMGGGGGGG... I love Tatoos!!!

Ronaldo y Messi.jpg

19 de islandia.jpg

P.S: translation ... DEAR MESSI ...if you can not bring us the Cup we are ok with Island number 19 !! LMAO

*Football.....FOOTBALL! 

• Member ID:  20996
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1751
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  15690
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  4
  • Device:  Windows