Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Want to use a shotgun in CoD4 like me?

RANDALL

• Member ID:  26203
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  402
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/21/1995
  • Device:  Windows

21 hours ago, RANDALL said:

One more thing I forgot to mention. People don't understand how I can shoot immediately after leaving spawn protection. To do this, while you are still invisible and wish to shoot someone that you see, click to shoot, quickly hit your change weapon key two times, and then shoot again. This especially works best with the SPAS-12 since it resists/takes longer to switch weapons. What I mean is that if you use a weapon that takes slightly longer to switch to your pistol or secondary weapon, by hitting your change weapon key twice after clicking shoot, you will keep your primary weapon out and you will be able to shoot immediately. On the other hand, for weapons that change quickly, like the M1014 shotgun, you might be stuck waiting for your secondary weapon to draw since your M1014 does not resist the weapon switch.

Long story short, everyone knows your body spawns before your weapon, so use this trick to shoot immediately, or else you are begging for a knife down your throat.

I used to do that, but too many people were yelling "bullshit" or even hacker, so i stopped using it, to be more "fairplay" with people. 
Btw, It would be interesting to see if people call you "hacker" even if you're a XI member, or if it was just for meh ;) 

Anyway, I really like your gamestyle, your bring some challenge to the game when you're in the place :2guns:

• Member ID:  4147
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  747
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6241
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

9 hours ago, RANDALL said:

I respect your opinion. I don't call people cowards because they don't play like me. The cowards, in my mind, are the people who use spawn protection to get behind me and taunt me after every kill. Is that warranted? I don't see a place for it. I feel it is derived from the addiction of getting killstreaks. 

I like to do this...and I don't care if you think I am a coward. I just think it's funny as hell, and I only play this game anymore for laughs...so the next time I use spawn protection to shove my knife up your ass, I will laugh even harder than I  usually do.

• Member ID:  2582
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  778
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  6919
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/22/1991

3 hours ago, Quint said:

I used to do that, but too many people were yelling "bullshit" or even hacker, so i stopped using it, to be more "fairplay" with people. 
Btw, It would be interesting to see if people call you "hacker" even if you're a XI member, or if it was just for meh ;) 

Anyway, I really like your gamestyle, your bring some challenge to the game when you're in the place :2guns:

Thanks. I used to play a lot of promod, the competitive version of this game. You're pretty good yourself.

• Member ID:  20343
  • Followers:  88
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3380
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  30022
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1983

I am not very good at this game so I rely on tubes, spawn protection kill streaks and other perks to be used for my tactical advantage. I don't care, if you judge me, doesn't ruin my fun. So FUFUFU @RANDALL 

Also, I would advise against the reload cancel for quicker out of spawn protection. No, I don't. Yes, I did but not any more, hence the advice. 

Use the Saritch, I want to see you play with the assault weapon. 

• Member ID:  9264
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  6058
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  50962
  • Days Won:  53
  • Birthday:  07/13/1981
  • Device:  Android

40 minutes ago, iboomboom said:

I am not very good at this game so I rely on tubes 

We know! :harhar:

• Member ID:  26443
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  460
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5923
  • Content Per Day:  2.53
  • Achievement Points:  50669
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

"I don't like using "spawn-protection" killstreaks like RC-XD, Predator Missiles, Smartbombs, AGM Reapers, and AC130s because I feel that hiding behind spawn protection other than when you first spawn after death is cheap."

Buut:

The Stealth perk is vital for running and gunning. It protects you from showing up on radar (UAV), Sentry Guns (unless you shoot an unsilenced weapon within the Sentry's range), helicopters, you don't trip claymores or bouncing betties, and you are not targeted with a red square by Predator missiles or other aerial killstreaks. 

Sort of like a perpetual spawn protection from many layers of threats; not even short-lived like 5 seconds of spawn protection after returning from a killstreak reward you so disdain.  

Are you genuinely lacking insight into the contradictory nature of your preferences contrasted with those of other players, or are you being purposely disingenuous?

You're saying you don't like 5 seconds of post-kilstreak invisibility, but you DO like continuous invisibility & protection from UAV's, Sentry Guns, Helicopters, Claymores, Bouncing Betties, Predator Missiles & other aerial killstreaks.

Sounds equitable. =)

Personally, I don't like people that use tubes, grenade launchers, rifles, pistols, nades, betties, clays, knives, slingshots, sticks, rocks or even shoot me a sideways glance.  They're ALL chumps.

55 minutes ago, Timmah! said:

"I don't like using "spawn-protection" killstreaks like RC-XD, Predator Missiles, Smartbombs, AGM Reapers, and AC130s because I feel that hiding behind spawn protection other than when you first spawn after death is cheap."

Buut:

The Stealth perk is vital for running and gunning. It protects you from showing up on radar (UAV), Sentry Guns (unless you shoot an unsilenced weapon within the Sentry's range), helicopters, you don't trip claymores or bouncing betties, and you are not targeted with a red square by Predator missiles or other aerial killstreaks. 

Sort of like a perpetual spawn protection from many layers of threats; not even short-lived like 5 seconds of spawn protection after returning from a killstreak reward you so disdain.  

Are you genuinely lacking insight into the contradictory nature of your preferences contrasted with those of other players, or are you being purposely disingenuous?

You're saying you don't like 5 seconds of post-kilstreak invisibility, but you DO like continuous invisibility & protection from UAV's, Sentry Guns, Helicopters, Claymores, Bouncing Betties, Predator Missiles & other aerial killstreaks.

Sounds equitable. =)

Personally, I don't like people that use tubes, grenade launchers, rifles, pistols, nades, betties, clays, knives, slingshots, sticks, rocks or even shoot me a sideways glance.  They're ALL chumps.

I am the biggest advocate of Stealth because you are protected from a lot of ways of dying. If I had a dollar from all the times I hear people say "put a clip into the chopper", I'd have enough to buy a new computer. Just like I don't understand why anyone would actually want to smoke cigarettes. There are plenty of ways to die in-game, and in real life, so why not eliminate some of those chances? Just my opinion.

1 hour ago, iboomboom said:

I am not very good at this game so I rely on tubes, spawn protection kill streaks and other perks to be used for my tactical advantage. I don't care, if you judge me, doesn't ruin my fun. So FUFUFU @RANDALL 

Also, I would advise against the reload cancel for quicker out of spawn protection. No, I don't. Yes, I did but not any more, hence the advice. 

Use the Saritch, I want to see you play with the assault weapon. 

I pick up fallen assautl rifles all the time. As far as using one as a primary, instead of my shotgun, it depends on the map. Certain maps that I know I can get a pretty good killstreak on, I may use an assault rifle. I actually prefer the M16A4 though. The Saritch takes too long to reload.

• Member ID:  20683
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3344
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  45173
  • Days Won:  22

This is awesome btw!

• Member ID:  101
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.53
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974

I like to laugh at his POSTING ass every time I kill him  ..He bitched at me for doing  it in game, Guess what he gets?

A big FU and more laughter his way..

I play with for shits and giggles fker. Now you know..

50b3c86a3c4ea_Chili.gif

Edited by Unchileno

• Member ID:  22372
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  6167