Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Want to use a knife in CoD4 like me?

Dessy

• Member ID:  22372
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  634
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  6173
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  06/12/1976
  • Device:  Windows

A lot of people call bs when I kill them with my knife when playing freezetag, so here is exactly how I use mine in the MW2 mod for CoD4. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and may use knifes different than me, but in my opinion, the way I use mine is pound for pound the best.

For the MW2 Freezetag mod, I use the following class setup.

G18  with silencer attachment (you lose your some punch  but it is more acurate)

Pistol is G18 also silenced

then my trusty SKILLCANNON!!!! FTW  2 bloops and ur dead  after a full clip  G18 spray  i switch fast too the blooper boom boom ur dead.

Sticky grenade

Gas grenade

Perk 1 is Venom

Perk 2 is Hardline

Perk 3 is Combat medic

Killstreak 1 RCXD

Killstreak 2 Predator

Killstreak 3 Artilery

My hero and sensei the almighty Turk  who leads by example  knifing away on the MW2 server  people yelling and screaming on TS and  ingame Chat   well   when i grow up i want to be just like that.

So why G18 FULL AUTO BEAST  it sprays and sprays no skill needed  the venom will make you dizzy and then il take the blade too your face  you never saw it coming!!!! 

Pistol also G18 silenced  yes it will do less damage  but  one or 2 hits anywhere and  you are poisoned   then maybe the sticky  or some gas and boom your gone.

I am on my seccond kill know  i have a CAR  get some defrosts   then blow up a enemy  who doesent have the car  protection  finaly  i have my spawnprotect  walk in the enemy spawn  and knife  a few    know we have a predator  drop it on a enemy,s skull and  bam invisible again here we go  look for the targets who cant stand to get knifed   il take my time  use  my cloak  too the last second and BAmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  ur dead   only 2 kills away from an artilery know   il do this everytime  i spawn to collect 3 artilerys  to drop on the enemy spawn  got that 6 minute bombaredment  going.

This is how i play  a soon as the clock starts ticking when the round starts   i run like forest gump to the other spawn  i know where the spawnpoints are in almost every map and how long for me too get there  and get behind a player  My goal every map is to get  20 knifes   my average is 10  per map  does not matter if  it is a big map or small  ill always have my 10.

Steal or blow up pakages  goal number 2   when the round starts  i am there too FUCK UP YOUR   GAME  THIS IS WAR not LOVE   and everything is alowed    ok ok dont break the one rule of XI  some are stupid enough to do so.  but yeah  i use whatever  i can do to win the game   and piss of as many players as  i can.

you dont like tubes  and u type or say it  in  in game  or ts  il switch to tubes

you dont like cars  getting blown up by them   rcxd inbound  up your ass

you dont  like camping   your body   il be on that body like JeroenV2 on kimberly. on a cold dutch weather day 

All things a side  i used to play PROMOD and all  ESL  CLANBASE  hel  i was in a team that won the Europian Spearhead League . and i am done with all the  serious  playstyles   thats what i like about XI MW2 server  i like it  all kinds of gameplays in there so many people who are good   and exploit the mod as fas as they can go.

and let me tell you  if you think i am anoying know in this  game  be glad that you never played against  the DM  in other games.  this is me Dessy>XI<  aka TSI_Destroyer_NL     doing the same shit over and over running and gunning  with the most anoying weapons in game. 

i know give the word to predator in this new series  Want to use a SMAW in CoD4 like me? 

Edited by Dessy

• Member ID:  72
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  497
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  3426
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/15/1985

I think Randall started the new trend here I would like to hear more about the weapon one like to use more for this mod neat idea  really .  I want  to read more  and why it give yea ideas on what could be a good mix  I have problems finding what works so ideas like how to use something  could work out

Edited by Sephiroth

• Member ID:  101
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

Ppfff Turk..

Love a good knife fight , unfortunate  it takes a toll on your fingers doing it for a while , that`s why I don`t do it as often..

I use everything on map though to knife, meaning . I will jump of buildings or objects in map..make it a bit more challenging, not your typical  back stabbing while you camp..

Love to jump around and let them unload their clip on me with no hit markers..Then I move in for the pickings when they reloading, Kinda like my avatar lol.

No pleasure in gassing a player and moving in while they can`t move, You want them to see you do it , so they can SCREAM your name in their sleep..

I bet a few here have scream my name..Lmao

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Rembember that Turk was the one that kept constantly complaining to me that melee was broken in the mod. I guess not.  :lol: