Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

COD4 Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  27133
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  95
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  Android

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What server were you banned from?: mw2 ft
When did you get banned?: july 10
What was your in-game name?: Snitz
What is your game GUID (if known):
Why do you think you were banned?:

abuse of admin power lol. i said asshole and lunkster asked if directed to him i said no he said i said yes and kicked me without warning. i join back in thinkin he was playin around i said i take it back u are an asshole. kicked me for that. that went on for 2 more kicks. instead of warning me and letttin me no he wasnt playin he banned me. lmao. now im here lookin like a complaining beech. 

• Member ID:  2986
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  206
  • Topic Count:  384
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6453
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Achievement Points:  50693
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  12/19/1967
  • Device:  iPhone

Thank you for your appeal.  Please be patient and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

• Member ID:  1374
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  60
  • Topic Count:  183
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1353
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  10678
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  12/10/1971
  • Device:  Windows

Snitz

You were calling someone an asshole in game and when I asked if you were talking to me you replied yes. I asked you to stop, you continued to say asshole in game apparently in answer to my questions. I gave you 3 warnings to stop, these were seen by 2 other admins and I kicked you 3 times.

I said when you returned for a 4th time if you continued then I would ban you, you seemed to pay no heed to this and continued to spam asshole across the chat so I banned you.

I have discussed this with the admins who were in game and with our Head Admin team and I will be leaving the ban in situ for 24 hours, I will lift this ban at 21:00 BST 

Edited by Lunkster

• Member ID:  27133
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  95
  • Device:  Android

you know i appreciate the ban lift but i didnt say yes when u asked. but i do admit i called u one after the unwarned kick making me lose my killstreak lol after i said no it was to chile. and honestly didnt seee you say stop maybe because i wasnt in game anymore due to prior kick. and the immediate kicks upon return. all i saw was kick and me return and say asshole and kick and me return and me say asshole. just telling u what i saw. not trying to keep it going just tryin to explain myself. and i dont doubt you saw something else. do as you wish. was fun while it lasted either way. but this saying should be deleted You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it.

• Member ID:  20343
  • Followers:  88
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3380
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  30022
  • Birthday:  07/01/1983
  • Device:  Macintosh

@Snitz - while a friendly trash talk is acceptable form of having fun in the servers. Disrespecting or ignoring admins will have serious consequences. In future please do pay attention to the admins. Often times a supposedly friendly exchange turns in to a heated exchange and admins keep an eye out to discourage a hostile environment it spoils the fun for everyone. 

• Member ID:  1374
  • Followers:  60
  • Topic Count:  183
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1353
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  10678
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  12/10/1971

12 hours ago, Snitz said:

you know i appreciate the ban lift but i didnt say yes when u asked. but i do admit i called u one after the unwarned kick making me lose my killstreak lol after i said no it was to chile. and honestly didnt seee you say stop maybe because i wasnt in game anymore due to prior kick. and the immediate kicks upon return. all i saw was kick and me return and say asshole and kick and me return and me say asshole. just telling u what i saw. not trying to keep it going just tryin to explain myself. and i dont doubt you saw something else. do as you wish. was fun while it lasted either way. but this saying should be deleted You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it.

You were in game when I asked you to stop as it appeared your comments were directed to me and not Chile, as for leaving my feelings at the door I don't have feelings, I'm an Admin and they get stripped from our consciousness once we apply the ADM tags!!

Let's put this behind us Snitz, it was an error of mis-communication on both our parts and, as I'm going to be busy at 21:00 tonight either celebrating England getting into the World Cup finals or drowning my sorrows if we lose please note that I have lifted this ban already and you're more than welcome back in our servers!

BAN REVOKED 13:25 BST BY LUNKSTER

Edited by Lunkster

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

23 hours ago, Snitz said:

You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it.

Hey Numb nuts. You need to read the rest of the Code of Conduct. It isn't there to bend it to your will. 

XI is an adult clan with ( no prohibitions on use of language ) except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and (no personal attacks.)  You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it. If you believe someone has broken one of our rules, let an admin know and we will take action as needed. We also do not tolerate cheating or disrespect by members or guests, and insist on good sportsmanship. Violations can lead to permanent bans. We play for fun, we play with honor, and we strive to treat each other with respect and consideration. No one, member or guest, is above our Code.

Coming back in after being kicked and calling the Admin names? WTF did you think would happen? I think you should apologize to @Lunkster

Edited by J3st3rXI