Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Minecraft Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  27139
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  30
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What server were you banned from?: Exteme Idiots - Minecraft
When did you get banned?: 12/07/18 UK format
What was your in-game name?: mas12349
What is your game GUID (if known): not a clue
Why do you think you were banned?:

This is an urgent appeal...Every day millions of childrendie from drinking dirty water. Please text WATER to 0800 3882 491 to send ...

Nah jk :P

so basically, i duped... Got caught... Admitted to duping and all that inside my cosy little jail cell (may i add this is a nice and cosy cell, is that real oak?) and i was polite to the mod interrogating me(TattooGamer). I got told to make an appeal etc. so yeah... this is my appeal. Hope ya like it :P Oh yeah and i forgot to add, ive only been on the server for like 1-2hours in total ;-;

Thats WATER to 0800 3882 491. Please act now and save a childs life. Your money will ensure the safty of a dying child by supplying them with a water filtration kit and help put money towards working water pumps for villages. Thank you, for listening.

Edited by mas12349
Forgot to add some info

• Member ID:  24161
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2301
  • Birthday:  10/24/1989

entertaining appeal, but you really are not giving me a reason to think you won't do it again/keep doing it. by your own admission, you have only been playing a few hours, and yet you immediately duped as hard and fast as you could. if you want creative, go play SP. until you give me a reason to think otherwise, appeal denied.

• Member ID:  27139
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  30

Just now, Karnthis said:

entertaining appeal, but you really are not giving me a reason to think you won't do it again/keep doing it. by your own admission, you have only been playing a few hours, and yet you immediately duped as hard and fast as you could. if you want creative, go play SP. until you give me a reason to think otherwise, appeal denied.

Sorry, just tryna make you all entertained. Ill write up a proper report now.

So I was Young dumb and broke (song refference not intended) and i went to what all poor people turn to (not drugs) Crime. I needed items and i wrongly saw that as the easiest way to go. I was wrong i can see that now.
I can see every reason why you would want to ban me and see why you wouldnt want me here. But im still young to the server, perhaps a second chance could prove you wrong, that i can be a good rule-abiding player. Maybe i might even go on to become a valued member of staff at some point. Who knows?

So what do ya say, cant a nooby player like me get a second chance?