Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Minecraft Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  27144
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What server were you banned from?: mod-mc.xtremeidiots.com:25565
When did you get banned?: Today
What was your in-game name?: Xenonunim
What is your game GUID (if known):
Why do you think you were banned?:

I was in the end and placed some water down to get inside a island, and when the water flowed off of the edges of the island and combined into the ender goo (ender goo was on some of the islands) it started doing a bug inside of the mod pack (which I had no idea it would do) I thought it was fine so I went down to collect the loot inside of the sphere shaped and when I got back up to the surface it was getting really big (so big that it started to reach the main island) so I tried to remove the water but that didn't stop it. (due to the fact that it seems like the ender goo overlaps, and then the water overlaps making it into a possible loop and never ending) I also tried placing down blocks in the source but that just made it worst. When I went back online I just get the "The ban hammer has spoken" with no reason or why I was banned. I'm assuming the ban was for this reason. I had no idea that would happen when you place water right beside end goo.  I would just like to say I am truly sorry for causing any inconvenience in the end. 

I tried to react the bug but this was the overlapping I was talking about (this was taken in a singleplayer world)

https://gyazo.com/74142814f21cd0803b2fdfb0e6b22aa0

If you want I can show you the bug of the ender goo making itself bigger. 

Edited by Xenonunim

• Member ID:  24161
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2301
  • Birthday:  10/24/1989

We will discuss it and get back to you

• Member ID:  24161
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2301
  • Birthday:  10/24/1989

We have decided to unban you, we believe that you made an honest mistake. However, that does not excuse that you did not try to bring this to staff's attention, and instead ran away and tried to avoid responsibility. We understand that accidents happen, but you need to own up to them or you will serve a full ban sentence.