Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Insurgency Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  27157
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What game did you get banned from?: Insurgency
What server were you banned from?: >XI< XTREMEIDIOTS.COM #2| PUSH | STATS | 128 HZ |
When did you get banned?: 7/21/2018 ~10:00 PM
What was your in-game name?: Napoleon
What is your game GUID (if known):
Why do you think you were banned?:

I was banned due to a map glitch on Buhriz; the one where you climb a tree to get on top of a building. I apologize for the error of my ways. I'm quite tipsy now as I had just gotten home from work around 10 and was unwinding with a little action on my favorite server and a few shots of vodka. I did not do this in my best judgement. I knew this trick from a month or two ago when I was trying to spice up my game, but since have abandoned it because it was kinda scummy. Had I been in a more capable state of mind, as I will now be from now on if you allow me back, I would not have climbed up there. It is a cheap tactic that isn't fair no matter which team you are on. My other time on the server has been pretty nice. I generally try to compliment good play, even if that was in killing me. I also try to defend players getting harassed; whenever I see someone giving another player or players crap, I try to remind them that it's just a game and everyone's goal here is to have fun. You may remember me as Kaeyr96, a username I changed just a few days ago. Anyways, I would like to request to be allowed back on your servers. They are easily my favorite and I deeply apologize for my behavior.

Thank you,

Napoleon

• Member ID:  26869
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  215
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  1674
  • Birthday:  02/17/1998

Hello Napoleon, im who banned you and we will discuss this to see what proceeds

Thank you for your post. We'll try to take a look at this as soon as we can.

• Member ID:  26869
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  215
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  1674
  • Birthday:  02/17/1998

13 hours ago, Napoleon said:

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What game did you get banned from?: Insurgency
What server were you banned from?: >XI< XTREMEIDIOTS.COM #2| PUSH | STATS | 128 HZ |
When did you get banned?: 7/21/2018 ~10:00 PM
What was your in-game name?: Napoleon
What is your game GUID (if known):
Why do you think you were banned?:

I was banned due to a map glitch on Buhriz; the one where you climb a tree to get on top of a building. I apologize for the error of my ways. I'm quite tipsy now as I had just gotten home from work around 10 and was unwinding with a little action on my favorite server and a few shots of vodka. I did not do this in my best judgement. I knew this trick from a month or two ago when I was trying to spice up my game, but since have abandoned it because it was kinda scummy. Had I been in a more capable state of mind, as I will now be from now on if you allow me back, I would not have climbed up there. It is a cheap tactic that isn't fair no matter which team you are on. My other time on the server has been pretty nice. I generally try to compliment good play, even if that was in killing me. I also try to defend players getting harassed; whenever I see someone giving another player or players crap, I try to remind them that it's just a game and everyone's goal here is to have fun. You may remember me as Kaeyr96, a username I changed just a few days ago. Anyways, I would like to request to be allowed back on your servers. They are easily my favorite and I deeply apologize for my behavior.

Thank you,

Napoleon

He e ey

Since its your first offense we have decided to unban you, please do not repeat this as you will be permanently banned with no chance of another appeal. Have fun :)

• Sitting-Duc changed the title to Insurgency Ban Appeal