Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

XI Fest 2018 - Nashville

WldPenguin

• Member ID:  2995
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4428
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48513
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966
  • Device:  Windows

So, XI Fest 2018 is right around the corner almost........Nashville's the place.  It's about 65 days, or 2 months, or a little over 9 weeks away.  However you look at it, it will be here before you know it!  :fun:

Are you going?  Then you need to get a room and let me know where so that I can add you to the list, and you need to request access to the activities & events spreadsheet in order to add your name to the ones you're interested in doing.  If you already have a room booked, then please send me a pm with the details so that I can keep the list of attendees updated. :yahoo:

Are you thinking about going?  Then you need to join the XI Fest - Nashville 2018 Club, with the link located at the top of the home page.  There you will find all of the information related to this year's awesome gathering.  Hotel info, room sharing, activities and events, suggestions, etc. can be found in the club's discussion.  If you have any questions regarding the details, please send me a pm, and I'll be glad to answer them for you. :thumbup:

Are you not going?  Then we will raise a glass and have a drink for you, but it's honestly much better if you are there :cool: 

Hope you can join us - the memories are priceless! :stuart:

WTR-Cities-Nashville-broadway.jpg

• Member ID:  2985
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  20170
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966

You can almost smell it...mmmhmm great time to be had!!

• Member ID:  1830
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1805
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/29/1981

I know us too can't wait

Awards

• 1 month later...

• Member ID:  2995
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4428
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48513
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966

Hard to believe......feels like I just wrote this post, but it's now 30 days and counting to the XI Fest Nashville.  I've also posted in the Nashville Club forum, but I'm reaching out here as well to anyone who's going or wants to go.  If you are going but have not joined the Nashville Club, please do so ASAP.  The link is located at the top of the XI website, and the event is open to all members and nonmembers.  

If you are going and haven't booked your room yet, also do that ASAP, and let me know where you're staying via private message.  If you've booked your room and haven't told me where, let me know that as well.  

If you are on the list in the accommodations post in the Club section but are no longer interested or able to attend, please let me know that and I will remove you from the list.  

Thanks, all!  Looking forward to seeing you soon :cool: