RealEstufa

RealEstufa Montage WaW

Recommended Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5GVjkL04Kg

Hi guys, for those who don't know me I was a long time XI server player on cod4/5 and eventually became a member. Due to real life stuffz/traveling I ended up losing my tags but I always loved the community (most of you :stuart:). This is my first attempt at making a montage using a bunch of clips from a normal WaW server but I plan on making an XI version soon. The edits aren't great but I figured I'd give it a go anyways =).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see u still SUCK!!!!!!!! :lol:

Great montage btw :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Silly Estufa we missed shooting you... hope to see you around soon in MW2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Show off!! LOL! You got some skills, for sure Real! Always tough to kill! Can't wait to see you take me out on video!! Haha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ANGU5 said:

Hmmm lmao... 

What exactly does that mean lol?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, ANGU5 said:

Hmmm lmao... 

 

That's what I was going to say. :sofa:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember you well on 5, you were so good everyone screamed you were cheating ( which you weren't) but left the server as it spoilt the game for them no one would play with you, didn't you say once you were a professional gamer?

ps It still shows you as clan member? then registered user?

Edited by RobMc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/8/2018 at 2:41 PM, iboomboom said:

Real Stupida!

Hope you doing swimmingly man =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Damage_inc- said:

ns vid btw what cpu and gpu do u run?

 

Thanks =)!

I7 4790 + gtx titan X (old version).

I'm actually waiting to build a brand new system/monitor([email protected] **the dream**) that can run new games 4k @ 144fps; crossing my fingers dual gtx 2080 ti's can past the test!

Originally was going to get the 240hz monitors they have now because I like a ton of old fps games that truly shine at 240+ fps, however, I've seen what 4k @ 144fps on a 4k/144hz monitor looks like and it's truly magic =P

Edited by RealEstufa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw any of you plan on playing BFV?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2018 at 6:12 AM, RealEstufa said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5GVjkL04Kg

Hi guys, for those who don't know me I was a long time XI server player on cod4/5 and eventually became a member. Due to real life stuffz/traveling I ended up losing my tags but I always loved the community (most of you :stuart:). This is my first attempt at making a montage using a bunch of clips from a normal WaW server but I plan on making an XI version soon. The edits aren't great but I figured I'd give it a go anyways =).

Awesome video! I really love your style of play. I've only been able to play against you once or twice but I did enjoy it. I feel that we can only get better and learn things from playing with exceptional players like you. I think I do okay for a person with 62 year old eyes and reactions. You are literally half my age, LoL! Peace be with you Sir!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MrCrowe said:

Awesome video! I really love your style of play. I've only been able to play against you once or twice but I did enjoy it. I feel that we can only get better and learn things from playing with exceptional players like you. I think I do okay for a person with 62 year old eyes and reactions. You are literally half my age, LoL! Peace be with you Sir!

errrr do you follow these forums lol ?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting that. That was an awesome video. Can't wait to see more!!

Maybe all those who accuse you will now see that your innocent. Watching this video they can see what you see on your screen. The grass, bushes and trees clearly visible!!

You definitely have skills. I wish I could reinstall my games just to play against you. I like playing against highly skilled players because they make me better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Angelz said:

Thanks for posting that. That was an awesome video. Can't wait to see more!!

Maybe all those who accuse you will now see that your innocent. Watching this video they can see what you see on your screen. The grass, bushes and trees clearly visible!!

You definitely have skills. I wish I could reinstall my games just to play against you. I like playing against highly skilled players because they make me better.

You are definitely blonde, look at the date of his post, lub you lol 😍😍

Put brain in gear then let out clutch

Edited by RobMc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobMc said:

look at the date of his post

I did. 7 months ago is not that long ago. It clearly shows all the freaking whiners what he sees when he plays. He owns everyone and 90% can't handle it.

b00hh00b00 he always kills me, I want him gone b00h00b00 ban him, he ruins gaming for peeps LOL

Peeps must of liked him before to make him a member. He leaves and loses his member status. Returns and asks to join back and gets called a cheater and no one wants to play with him. Banning him was the only option LOL His cocky tude was the other reason. His tude was no different then quite a few members and admins I have had the pleasure of reading their posts. Made me chuckle and shake my head all at the same time LOL

Haters gonna hate!!! LOL

Lub U 2 teeheehee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RobMc said:

errrr do you follow these forums lol ?????

Rob, as little as possible. I've already lost too much faith in humanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MrCrowe said:

I've already lost too much faith in humanity.

Humanity, in these forums ??? no chance my friend , but I know what you mean, you just stirred the pot of an issue that has just settled down, I was laughing as it's off again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.