Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Women in Relationship with a Ghost? LOL

Lovyan

• Member ID:  1908
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1151
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8836
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/21/1980
  • Device:  Windows

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6030085/Woman-reveals-relationship-ghost-met-Australia.html

Counsellor, 30, who claims to only 'have sex with GHOSTS' reveals she's in a 'serious' relationship with a spirit she met in Australia - and she plans to have a 'baby' with him

• Amethyst Realm, 30, from Bristol, is a spiritual guidance counsellor
  • She claims to have had sexual encounters with 20 different ghostly lovers
  • She says ghost sex is better than sex with real men, leaves her more satisfied
  • Ms Realm recently met a special spirit and the two are 'pretty serious'
  • She says she is investigating whether its possible for her to have a ghost baby
  • A woman who turned her back on men to 'have sex with ghosts' more than 11 years ago is now in a 'pretty serious' relationship.

And she revealed she hopes there may be a way for the pair to start a family.

UK-based Amethyst Realm, 30, a spiritual guidance counsellor, claims to have sexual encounters with 20 different ghostly lovers during the past 11 years.

However, she recently met a special spectral figure during a trip to Australia - a ghost who may turn out to be her one true ghoul. 

• One day, while I was walking through the bush, enjoying nature, I suddenly felt this incredible energy. I knew a new lover had arrived,' Amethyst told New Idea.

Revealing details of her relationship, she said although she can't see her ghostly lover, she is able to communicate with it and have sex.

And despite the fact she she's not 100 per cent sure if they are male, the connection between the two is real.

Amethyst said the ghost had returned to the UK with her and six months after they met they're still going strong, and she shared that she hopes she might be able to take things even further.

• It's pretty serious. In fact, we've even been thinking about having a ghost baby. I know that sounds crazy but I've been looking into it and I don't think it's totally out of the question,' she told the publication.

Amethyst explained she has a particular theory that phantom pregnancies are actually 'ghost babies' trapped in human bodies.

She believes some women can get impregnated by spirits but because the human body and mind cannot process it, the pregnancy doesn't go to term.

'I'm sure there's a way around that - I just haven't worked it out yet,' she said.

• During a previous interview with ITV's This Morning, Amethyst revealed she no longer has romantic relationships with earth-bound men.

Although she said she has always been able to communicate with ghosts, she described her first paranormal sexual encounter as unexpected.

Amethyst explained how she first felt a presence in the home she had just moved into with her then-fiance ten years ago.

• While her fiance was away she decided to pursue things further, she said, and dressed in a saucy negligee to entice the ghost, who she says she went on to have sex with.

'It was kind of like a weight, I felt a pressure on my thighs. At the same time physical breath, and stroking,' she explained.

Asked by a curious Holly Willoughby whether the encounter led to an orgasm, she said: 'Yes, for me.'

• Amethyst's fiance discovered she was 'cheating' when the ghost apparently showed its physical form to him, something which she herself had never seen.

'I think it was in love with me too and it wanted me to end the relationship,' she told Holly and her co-host Phillip Schofield during the interview.

Amethyst, who says she now has 'no interest in men', revealed she is hoping to find a special ghost to settle down with after dating several spirits over the past ten years

• A stunned Phillip and Holly wondered how the spiritual guidance counsellor could tell her ghostly 'lovers' apart. 

'You can always feel the difference, it's the same with different humans, they have different energies,' she said.

Phillip then quipped: 'Once you go ghost you never go back...' 

• Amethyst says her relationship with her first ghost lasted for three years before eventually petering out. 

Since then, she says she’s had 20 ghostly lovers - and is more embarrassed by her tally than the fact her partners don't take human form.

Phillip said: 'I should imagine you have got quite a name for yourself in the spirit world. I would imagine they would be keen to visit you.' 

4EDD8ED500000578-6030085-_One_day_while_I_was_walking_through_the_bush_enjoying_nature_I_-a-59_1533530958887.jpg

4EDD8EC100000578-6030085-Amethyst_pictured_recently_met_a_special_spectral_figure_during_-a-61_1533530960928.jpg

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

If they break up, since relationships often do unfortunately, if there is a baby who gets custody and who gets to pay child support?

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

Her imagination probably runs riot after drinking spirits :lol:

• Member ID:  1213
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5349
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  47100
  • Days Won:  174
  • Birthday:  10/11/1961
  • Device:  iPad

I just think she put to strong of batteries in her vibrator 

• Member ID:  1729
  • Followers:  105
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7521
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Achievement Points:  49200
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/26/1969

J es toujours pensé que je ferai un bon fantôme :hrhr: 

• Member ID:  1908
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1151
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8836
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/21/1980

LMAO OMG ! Thanks guys for the laugh, so hilarious! I was wondering what you guys thought of that.. Found this on FB! LOL  And Its been on the news.

A professor at the Auburn University was giving a lecture on Paranormal Studies.

To get a feel for his audience, he asks, 'How many people here believe in ghosts?'

About 90 students raise their hands.

Well, that's a good start. Out of those who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?'

About 40 students raise their hands.

That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?'

About 15 students raise their hand.

Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?'

Three students raise their hands.

That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?'

Way in the back, Ahmed raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses and says 'Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost.
You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience.'

The Middle Eastern student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium.

When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, 'So, Ahmed, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?'

Ahmed replied, "Shit, from back there I thought you said "Goats."

• Member ID:  3036
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Saw that one coming a mile away.

What exactly would a 1/2 human 1/2 ghost be?

54 minutes ago, Sammy said:

Saw that one coming a mile away.

What exactly would a 1/2 human 1/2 ghost be?

Hauntingly beautiful ??