Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

New TDM Rotation

• Member ID:  20107
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2015
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  16685
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  08/01/1994
  • Device:  Windows

I think you'll all be glad to know (our TDM players) that I have put together a new rotation for TDM, it's all live and on the server now and there are no issues with it. Spoken with Loader and I will be in charge of managing the TDM rotations and server. There is a lot I can't do except make map packs and rotations for you guys but I will do what I can.

Any feedback would be nice on the rotation because I'd like to put together what you guys would like to play. Let's be honest here, the last rotation was pretty shit but you can blame loader for that :lol: I only did the sniper maps on that one.

Only four sniper maps on this one, aren't you all lucky!! I have also made sure that I have limited the amount of 'camp maps' to keep the majority of you guys happy :lol:

• Member ID:  1213
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Content Count:  5349
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  47101
  • Days Won:  174
  • Birthday:  10/11/1961
  • Device:  iPad

1 hour ago, PainKiller said:

I think you'll all be glad to know (our TDM players) that I have put together a new rotation for TDM, it's all live and on the server now and there are no issues with it. Spoken with Loader and I will be in charge of managing the TDM rotations and server. There is a lot I can't do except make map packs and rotations for you guys but I will do what I can.

Any feedback would be nice on the rotation because I'd like to put together what you guys would like to play. Let's be honest here, the last rotation was pretty shit but you can blame loader for that :lol: I only did the sniper maps on that one.

Only four sniper maps on this one, aren't you all lucky!! I have also made sure that I have limited the amount of 'camp maps' to keep the majority of you guys happy :lol:

Sniper maps?    Lol. Guess when you try and bash all the time you have to be able to cover up your failures by making it harder     Now smile and watch for the flash 

5 hours ago, bds1961 said:

Sniper maps?    Lol. Guess when you try and bash all the time you have to be able to cover up your failures by making it harder     Now smile and watch for the flash 

I usually kick ass on the sniper maps we have so it doesn't bother me when I can't bash. I still wish I can get over there and hit a few people though :lol: nothing beats the thwack sound when you bash someone :wub:

53 minutes ago, PainKiller said:

I usually kick ass on the sniper maps we have so it doesn't bother me when I can't bash. I still wish I can get over there and hit a few people though :lol: nothing beats the thwack sound when you bash someone :wub:

I have gotten to the point where I keep my back to the wall when you are in game.  Not sure from being bashed are taken advantage of. Lol.   But it’s been a long time since you have bashed me.    Losing your touch.   The girlfriend must be throwing the game off or is it the new jobs.   Giving you the chance for excuses.          Lol.   Now get back in game so I can shoot you 

5 hours ago, bds1961 said:

I have gotten to the point where I keep my back to the wall when you are in game.  Not sure from being bashed are taken advantage of. Lol.   But it’s been a long time since you have bashed me.    Losing your touch.   The girlfriend must be throwing the game off or is it the new jobs.   Giving you the chance for excuses.          Lol.   Now get back in game so I can shoot you 

It's the two jobs mate, I got to be up at 4.15am for work in the morning so I can't stay around for long on the DM server. That's my own excuse. Well you can relax when I am not there but watch out for Zapper, he's gotten a bit bash hungry recently and if you aren't careful, he'll have you :lol:

3 hours ago, PainKiller said:

It's the two jobs mate, I got to be up at 4.15am for work in the morning so I can't stay around for long on the DM server. That's my own excuse. Well you can relax when I am not there but watch out for Zapper, he's gotten a bit bash hungry recently and if you aren't careful, he'll have you :lol:

Your corruption runs deep. Zapper was a nice guy but with bad influance like you he has become a basher.  Zapper come back from the dark side 

3 hours ago, bds1961 said:

Your corruption runs deep. Zapper was a nice guy but with bad influance like you he has become a basher.  Zapper come back from the dark side 

I'm not THAT bad of an influence :whistle: honest! All we did was have a bash match as there were 3 of us in and he just carries on bashing now and it's great. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6416
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Achievement Points:  54322
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965