Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Ayaq our Eureka moment buddy

RobMc

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

My boy, how are you? presume the greenbacks will be bulging your pockets after you return from your fishing trip, if so we should easily afford my latest stroke of genius. As you know we have struggled with forms of transport to take you the vast distances you need to go on your adventures. Yesterday morning I was pruning my begonias in the front garden and some instinct made me glance up, and there it was in it's magnificence, a hot air balloon. I excitedly called the wife and pointed to it, to my surprise she ran into the back garden in a hurry, when she returned she said 'Thank God, I thought one of your shirts had blown off the clothes line?'. This is probably in response to my quip ' They could power the Cutty Sark', last time she hung out her nickers on the same line, asking if her bum looked big in them. Ah bliss, the silence lasted weeks.

Anyway as usual I digress, I tossed and turned in bed last night thinking of you, in a manly non gay way of course, then it came to me, hot air balloons, the perfect transport for Alaska. Between us we could generate enough hot air for all but the longest trips? we could light a log fire as a reserve, plenty of timber around. Think of the advantages, the critturs never look up, they wouldn't hear your approach, we could get a gatling gun off a surplus Jolly Green Giant, ex Vietnam, and before you know it, bingo, enough meat to last a year.

What do you think? safer than fishing boats, especially for me as I won't be going unfortunately, but you have the heart of a grizzly, and no sense of fear.

I'm making a UK prototype tomorrow in the garage as a test out of an old durex ( not needed anymore ) and a birthday candle, plenty left over from my last cake unfortunately. PM me with your thanks (and money) when you return and I'll get things rolling, at the moment plans are up in the air, love you buddy, in a manly non gay way.

Ayaq update, the experiment was a complete failure, the durex burst, much as they did many years ago leaving me with some very expensive things to keep. It seems rubber and heat don't mix ( maybe I was going too fast??)  so back to the drawing board, or in my case garage.

Have started on the gun mount, I'm sure Angu5 will have a spare gatling gun in his collection, do we need a concealed carry permit for it?

A bit of trauma on Sunday as the site was down here and I had to talk to her indoors instead, on the bright side I discovered we had two children. But back to normal now dear boy, adventure beckons once more, love you in a manly non gay way.

Ayaq my buddy, lying in bed thinking of you as always, in a manly non gay way of course and watching overhauling as no Alaska programmes on. New idea, how about me approaching them to overhaul your snowmobile? adventurers like you always have them in mountain men, life below zero etc etc.

You will need to act surprised at the reveal, and promise me you won't cry, otherwise my image of you will be shattered forever. No fear of that is there my brave boy? but try to look grateful, and don't ravish the gorgeous token girl they keep in the background, I know you are starved of female company in the wilds.

What do you think?

• Member ID:  3773
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3138
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  24456
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  11/03/1966

7 hours ago, RobMc said:

Ayaq my buddy, lying in bed thinking of you as always, in a manly non gay way of course and watching overhauling as no Alaska programmes on. New idea, how about me approaching them to overhaul your snowmobile? adventurers like you always have them in mountain men, life below zero etc etc.

You will need to act surprised at the reveal, and promise me you won't cry, otherwise my image of you will be shattered forever. No fear of that is there my brave boy? but try to look grateful, and don't ravish the gorgeous token girl they keep in the background, I know you are starved of female company in the wilds.

What do you think?

My buddy, I was thinking of building a hot-air balloon out of common tissue paper--2-ply, with "comforting ribs," to float across the pond to visit you.

With my luck, my balloon will catch on fire, and it will rain, and I will be grateful for the water to douse the flames.

However, continuing with my luck, my now-sodden airship will come crashing down--probably in Oregon.

They have Sasquatches in Oregon I've heard, too, sir.

My luck, my basket will come crashing down on one Sasquatch's head, and he's gonna be pissed!!

Lol.

Love ya, bra.

Ayaq

• Member ID:  64
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1033
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  9619
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/09/1969

Is this non gay (questionable) conversation really happening? 

16 hours ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

My buddy, I was thinking of building a hot-air balloon out of common tissue paper--2-ply, with "comforting ribs," to float across the pond to visit you.

With my luck, my balloon will catch on fire, and it will rain, and I will be grateful for the water to douse the flames.

However, continuing with my luck, my now-sodden airship will come crashing down--probably in Oregon.

They have Sasquatches in Oregon I've heard, too, sir.

My luck, my basket will come crashing down on one Sasquatch's head, and he's gonna be pissed!!

Lol.

Love ya, bra.

Ayaq

Buddy I lie here again watching overhauling (gto if you're curious) and my heart goes out to you, in a non gay manly way. You sound down, and I think I see the cause, there are subliminal messages in your plea for help, I say stick at it that Sasquatch will come and infamy beckons, you will get what you deserve, and I will help. No need to build a balloon, there are regular flights to UK ( yea true) but no good for you as your guns will be confiscated so stay over there you'll be happier.

Now I'm not only a poor player but also a poor 'shrink' however the hints are there in your reply, 'comforting ribs'  surely refers to the first woman Eve, made from a rib and you signed off BRA when surely you meant BRO? That can only mean one thing -  you need a good woman, or better still a bad one, perhaps you are frustrated?

Let me assure you that my entire life I have struggled with bra release systems too, most Houdini could not have cracked. Therefore I endeavoured to come up with a genuine quick release system and have patented and currently am undergoing trials with a velcro/vaseline model, fortune beckons me too. Her indoors showed no enthusiasm in assisting me so I coerced the blonde next door into experimenting, if you get my drift, but even he is losing interest.

I'm here for you in your darkest hours ( appropriate where you live in the winter)

Rob

18 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Is this non gay (questionable) conversation really happening? 

Aw don't spoil it, we're enjoying ourselves :devil: